[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 49 KB, 484x374, barack-obama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1076414 No.1076414 [Reply] [Original]

Hi guys

Could you please give me some advice on how to write a one minute speach that appeals to 18-year-olds? I am trying to be school president :)

Thanks

>> No.1076417

HAve you taken speech class?

>> No.1076419

Use single-syllable words.
Talk about getting money and fucking bitches in acceptable non-offensive colloquialisms.
Use slang to your advantage.
Lie out your ass.

>> No.1076427

Quote Chuck Phuluinikuiouk. Quote Oscar Wilde. Espouse a Marxist agenda. Structure your talk on bringing forth THE revolution.

>> No.1076435

WHip out your penis and wave it in front of the prettiest girl in the school's face while singing Elton John's Benny and the Jets

>> No.1076731

THIS

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/212383-V...aduation-Speech

>> No.1076738

I am now accomplishing that goal. I am graduating. I should look at this as a positive experience, especially being at the top of my class. However, in retrospect, I cannot say that I am any more intelligent than my peers. I can attest that I am only the best at doing what I am told and working the system. Yet, here I stand, and I am supposed to be proud that I have completed this period of indoctrination. I will leave in the fall to go on to the next phase expected of me, in order to receive a paper document that certifies that I am capable of work. But I contest that I am a human being, a thinker, an adventurer - not a worker. A worker is someone who is trapped within repetition - a slave of the system set up before him. But now, I have successfully shown that I was the best slave.

>> No.1076741

One word:

San Dimas High School football rules!