[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 44 KB, 446x400, girls-getty_1376498i.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1075940 No.1075940 [Reply] [Original]

Your face when you realise that nobody has yet realised that the Chilean miners are all going to die of Rickets due to lack of sunlight?

>> No.1075953

Vitamin d supplements, anon.

>> No.1075961

1. This is lit...
2. If that were true, half of 4chan would be looooong dead.

>> No.1075965

>>1075940
The whole thing with these trapped niggers is like a Stephen King plot.

>> No.1075969

>>1075965
I say.

I really think it's going too far to suggest that Stephen King was responsible for the mine's collapse.

>> No.1075980

stop crossposting this goddamn post on all of the boards. oh and can't die of rickets

>> No.1075982

>Your face when you realise that nobody has yet realised that the Chilean minors are all not going to die of Rickets due to lack of sunlight?

ftfy

>> No.1076581

And then there came to me the crowning horror of all--the unbelievable, unthinkable, almost unmentionable thing. I have said that eons seemed to elapse after Jose shrieked forth his last despairing warning, and that only my own cries now broke the hideous silence. But after a while there was a further clicking in the receiver, and I strained my ears to listen. Again I called down, "Jose, are you there?" and in answer heard the thing which has brought this cloud over my mind. I do not try, gentlemen, to account for that thing--that voice--nor can I venture to describe it in detail, since the first words took away my consciousness and created a mental blank which reaches to the time of my awakening in the hospital. Shall I say that the voice was deep; hollow; gelatinous; remote; unearthly; inhuman; disembodied? What shall I say? It was the end of my experience, and is the end of my story. I heard it, and knew no more--heard it as I sat petrified in that unknown cemetery in the hollow, amidst the crumbling stones and the falling tombs, the rank vegetation and the miasmal vapors-- heard it well up from the innermost depths of that damnable open sepulcher as I watched amorphous, necrophagous shadows dance beneath an accursed waning moon.

And this is what it said:

"You fool, Jose is DEAD!"