[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 7 KB, 224x225, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10517807 No.10517807[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Guess who feels sad?

>> No.10517831

Do you think we're your friends? I would laugh if you jumped off a bridge right in front of me.

>> No.10517847

>>10517831
Don't be mean to my friend

>> No.10517858

>>10517831
fuck you
>>10517807
tell me what's wrong anon

>> No.10517883

>>10517831
lol at this edgy faggot

>> No.10517888

>>10517858

Read my post. I am the epitome ugly beta wasted potential young male.

>27 years old
>live in London and pay most of my £26k salary in rent for a tiny flat (even by British standards so if you're American imagine almost a cupboard cupboard)
>have interviews for better and more prestigious grad jobs but they still only pay about £28k which is only £100 more a month after tax
>used to have lots of money in my bank account as a student but wasted it all on junk food and coffee over many years and currently live paycheck to paycheck
>current job requires almost zero work but still feel bad about life (arrived at the office at 1 pm today, left immediately)

>ugly beta loser who has had no attention from women ever, no friends or social experiences since school and through uni, never been to pub, club or party
>currently drinking coffee in central London to feel less alone- felt sad seeing lots of Staceys today and I'm binging on junk food right this second
>feel extremely bitter about playing life on hard mode
>unironically watch Jake Paul videos every day (bro) to experience the non wagie Chad lifestyle through a screen (I can unashamedly say this is life at its peak)- if you're not a banker, silicon valley millionaire, or social media star you are failing in life

>feel awful in free time because everything feels like work
>want to read fun books but feel like I have to read lots of boring classic books
>want to program stuff but feel like I have to go through SICP and learn functional masturbation
>don't have the balls to live life according to my own preferences and intuitions

>> No.10517892

1. If I lived with my parents and worked part time I could enjoy more savings but with no worthwhile job. The jobs I'm in and that I've applied for are public sector jobs that at least give me CV cred.

How do people actually succeed at life? Apart from going straight from a top 5 uni to finance / management consulting, I have no clue. Entrepreneurship seems like a lottery. Is everyone an extreme wagecuck? Is spending most of your money on rent normal? How do the people in my office afford multiple holidays?

Every person on tv (actors, singers, not fictional people) lives in a giant house and is rich, even low IQ TV presenters. Every American on /pol/ is a Midwesterner with a McMansion who makes $100k as a plumber. Americans are so rich they can make fun of each others' mansions by putting Mc in front of them ffs.

2. How do I cope with being the ultimate beta loser? Lifting weights changed nothing when my face is ugly as fuck. Seeing my ugly nerdy face in the mirror is demoralising. I missed out on all social experiences and am a social reject.

3. How do I finally get the will to live life according to my preferences? Nearly everyone demands you join their stupid hierarchy at the bottom and pay your dues (e.g., through praising old books or wanking over Scheme). Everyone is a snake oil salesman.

I believe it is my fault but going through a school system that is designed to turn you in to a meek, non questioning, compliant, consumerwhore has to have an influenced. I look back at times I stopped putting in effort and feel perversely proud. I have never done anything worthwhile through my own initiative.

I told myself that after I read certain old books and go through SICP and learn a few other things I will finally do what I want... but I feel like this is a cop out, like smearing shit on my face and feeling proud because I only did it once.

>> No.10517963

>>10517888
heed my advice. go fuck an ugly but somewhat cute girl. you know the kinda insecure kind. get rejected until you're lucky. do it anon. you can do it and it will change everything.

>> No.10517979

>>10517963

I have no social circle so that isn't an option

I'm currently in the British library btw, feeling sad about life

>> No.10517990

>>10517888
>watching Jake Paul vids is the peak of life
Bro, get it together

>> No.10517996

>>10517807
Don't be some kind of sad cunt, OP.

>> No.10518003

>>10517979
What are your plans for this evening OP?

>> No.10518034
File: 84 KB, 560x560, IMG_1696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10517979
OF COURSE IT IS ANON JUST GO TALK TO EVERY GIRL YOU SEE THAT IS ABOUT AS GOOD LOOKING AS YOU ARE AND IT SHALL HAPPEN. DO NOT THINK, ACT. I AM YOUR SAVIOR. HEED MY CALL. EVERYRHING WILL GO BACK IN PLACE. I HAVE BEEN THERE. JUST TAKE YOUR LUCK IT WILL HAPPEN AND YOU SHALL NOT BELIEVE IT. DO IT.

t. God's prophet

(but really do as i say)

>> No.10518056

>>10518003

I'm currently walking around a park. I'm going to finish my extended lunch break soon, go back to my flat, eat, then either walk around London again feeling sad about life or probably waste my time on the internet. Maybe I'll read the rest of war and peace and finally stop feeling like I need to read for pseud cred but that is unlikely

>> No.10518227
File: 78 KB, 1280x720, tip.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10517831