[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 26 KB, 300x389, 0C9A4B2E-C693-40A7-B403-D8C1AA97B627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10438784 No.10438784 [Reply] [Original]

I was thinking of reading this guy. What are your thoughts on dick? Do you guys enjoy dick? Do you think I would enjoy dick? I heard that dick is very long and hard, is that true? What is the longest thickest and hardest dick that you’ve read? My friends said that there’s nothing like sitting down and putting your face next to a big ol’ dick, just really devouring it throughout the whole day. I’m currently on winter break, and was wondering if I should start enjoying dick for the first time, what do you guys think? When was it that you first received dick? If I go to my library, and I talk to the librarian, do you think that I can receive dick from him? And in the bookstore near my house, do you think i would be able to get dick? Thanks guys, I know you guys are experts on dick, so I’d love it if you could give me some rundowns of your previous experiences with dick, your favorite memories, your difficult memories (maybe you were forced to receive dick against your will), etc.