[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 46 KB, 303x475, watership down.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10288733 No.10288733 [Reply] [Original]

Guys, we were supposed to turn in a short response to Richard Adam's Watership Down. The gist of the prompt was to respond to how the ideas presented in Watership Down are reflected in the real world. I chose to write about Cowslip's Warren and how it is reflective of modern feminist and transgender acceptance movements (i.e. transgenerism isn't natural like the rabbits in Cowslip's Warren and how feminists will attack anyone who shatter their worldview with factual evidence, etc.). The teacher handed back the assignments. I did not receive mine, but the teacher told me to stay after class. She said she would not grade my assignment, threatened me with expulsion and said they were getting Title IX involved. What, what do I even do?

>> No.10288747

>>10288733
You should kill yourself. You are brain-dead

>> No.10288749

>>10288733
You memed outside of 4chan.

>> No.10288785

What community college do you go to that actually assigns Watership Down? Don't get me wrong, it's good, but it's a children's book. Are you reading The Hobbit next?

>> No.10288813

>>10288749
This, you shouldn't mix up 4chan shitposting with the real world.

>> No.10288814
File: 56 KB, 960x778, 1510442106015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I would prepare a statement that explains how despite the non rabbit way the Cowslip warren lived,the rabbits were able to evolve beyond their parameters and innovate their entire culture with expansions of art and literature, and their homes were made a utopia through this new perception, LIKE WITH TRANSGENDERISM. And act shocked and surprised that this teacher misinterpreted yourglowing endorsement. Mention your own explorations in gender identity and now you feel exploited and discriminated against.

In other words,baffle them with BULLSHIT. You are battling the Though Police,so feel free to turn the tables on them with every lie you can toss at 'am. You'll NEED to.