[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 28 KB, 356x450, neee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10189790 No.10189790 [Reply] [Original]

Post your favorite Nietzsche poems and aphorisms.

>> No.10189795

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger.

>> No.10189805

>>10189790
god ded

>> No.10189815

womyn are simply infirior to me

>> No.10189878

>>10189790
What doesnt kill the jew makes him smarter

>> No.10189887

a cock would never crow at this, much less God

>> No.10189892

>>10189790

>“In love and in war, woman is more barbarous than man.”

>> No.10189894

"What? You seek something? You wish to multiply yourself tenfold, a hundredfold? You seek followers? Seek zeros!"

"Zeros" means monies. Nitcha want you make fat bills.

>> No.10189989

The ancient savor of nobility is lacking in us, because the ancient slave is lacking in our sentiment.

>> No.10190040

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle.

>> No.10190151

>>10189790
The bite of conscience, like the bite of a dog into a stone, is a stupidity

>> No.10190435

"At a moment when a higher order of values, noble and life affirming values which guarantee the future, had succeeded in triumphing over the opposite values, the values of degeneration in the very seat of Christianity itself—and even in the hearts of those sitting there—Luther that cursed monk not only restored the Church but what was a thousand times worse; restored Christianity and at a time too when it lay defeated. Christianity, the Denial of the Will to Life— elevated to a religion! Luther was a failed monk who thanks to his own "inadequacies” attacked the Church and in so doing restored it! Catholics would be perfectly justified in celebrating feasts in honour of Luther and in producing festival plays in his honour. Luther and the "rebirth of morality”! To the devil with all psychology! Without a shadow of a doubt the Germans are idealists."

-Ecco Homo

>> No.10190723

>tfw want to experience reading Nietzsche but I have not read the entire western cannon until him
Feels bad
I read birth of tragedy anyways but I know I didn't get the most of it because I haven't read the entire western cannon until that book. Feels bad. Ok I admit I also read Zarathustra but I know I didn't get the most of it because I have not read the entire western cannon until that book. Feels bad. Please say something nice to me if you are going to reply to my post. My sleeping pills don't work and my study rutine is at risk so I'm a little sensitive right now. Thanks.

>> No.10191231

>>10190723
You don't need to read the entire canon. Just be familiar with the Greeks, which you are because platonic thought is the norm today. Just start with Geneology of Morals --> Antichrist --> Ecce Homo --> Twilight of Idols. BGE is a meme to start with, you won't get it. Zarathustra makes more sense imo. I read Rex Welshon's "The Philosophy of Nietzsche" before I dived in the order I listed and I don't have trouble.