[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 7 KB, 275x183, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1018727 No.1018727 [Reply] [Original]

Alright /lit/ in my kitchen right now is a "practice" cake for my sisters wedding, I want to eat this cake. The problem is, I cannot eat this cake until my sister has judged it and given her thoughts on what the cake. So here's what I'm going to do while I wait, I'm going to describe the cake as best I can and you will give feeback on the description. Here goes.

The cake, not much unlike my sister, was nothing special when not clad in its viscous white dressing. From an outside perspective the single layered wedding cake would appear to be a variety of vanilla or banana flavor, perhaps a mix in between, though my history with the baked delight, before it was plastered in a warm icy prison, told me that at its core was a sea of rich chocolate layered between row after row of carefully applied fudge. Coated in frills and flowers and rimmed around the edge with a creamy yet solid stream of nearly-perfectly applied icing that threatened to topple off the edge of the cake onto the plate below at the slightest nudge. In the centre of the cake lay an artificial white rose punctuated with silk lace bordered with a stream of silver thread which contoured the rose to accentuate its human standard of perfect. This cake was indeed a beauty, though in all its perfection awaited the knowledge of another cake destined to bring about a new standard of beauty and usurp the roll of the cake I so desire with time. Though for now, my human weaknesses told me that this cake, the one before me was the only thing, the best thing I could ever want and I would, will, have it.

Pic related, a cake not too much unlike the one I want.

>> No.1018733
File: 84 KB, 303x303, zoidberg-sticker1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ur makin me hungry bro

>> No.1018751

>>1018733

This just in: I got to taste a slice... not bad.

>> No.1018777

>>1018733

dude, those where the used paper towels you ate

>> No.1018815
File: 18 KB, 548x420, zoidberg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1018777

a feast is a feast!

>> No.1018877

Looking back on it, I really should have described the aparent texture of the topping "The smooth topping, though solid, gave little resistance to the push of a finger as it would slowly warp and mould around the gentle shove my index the sudden release of my pressure would leave a permanent memory of where the focus of my finger once was."

>> No.1019133
File: 13 KB, 175x230, 1280695475647.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My first bite of the cake was a mere tease of what was to come; the insignificant corner of the slice was more than insufficient to satisfy my curiosity as to just how delectable this cake was. The second bite, far more revealing. My lower incisors penetrating the moist, for lack of a better word, chocolate core, with a hint of satisfaction in the way my teeth glided so easily through the fluffy mix of fudge and chocolate. Several centimeters away my upper teeth where telling me a different, yet equally pleasurable story. The way the plastic icing resisted the gentle push of gravity going through my upper jaw was a precursor to the satisfaction given by the crescendo of the icings resistance, my teeth sliding downwards with newfound inspiration to meet its brethren, my lower teeth.
With a more significant chunk of the wedding treat placed firmly in my mouth, annexed from the greater whole I began the process of truly savoring and digesting the spoils of my victory over the menial resistance the cake has showed me. As if the need to chew was completely eliminated by the prowess of an expert baker I had my tongue begin to explore the myriad of flavors, arguably, prematurely. Sweet and sweeter still was the response I received the taste rich, perhaps too much so but delightful never the less. The piece of cake grew ever softer in my mouth as I continued to explore the flavors; the best was yet to come. My most base instincts told the cake and me had had our time together and was due to depart from my mouth, ready to take its next great journey towards my stomach, without my conscious consent I began to flex the various muscles in and around my soft pallet as the cake, seemingly aware of the call began to glide its way to my throat, leaving only the sweet after taste of cocoa and sugar and a sensation only describable as orgasmic.

>> No.1019138

Damn, man. My brother got married, like, two weeks ago and that cake was fuckin' delish. I wish I had some of it right now. Dayum.

>> No.1019155

>>1019138

I know, shits good.

Does anyone have some feedback. I wanted to know if my writing was cohearant and decently structured.
Tips are most welcome.

>> No.1019160

>leaving only the sweet after taste of cocoa and sugar and a sensation only describable as orgasmic.

PS. I am aware I used the word "and" twice in a setence.

>> No.1019252

Cake erotica, do it.

>> No.1019328

>>1018877

That's called plastic icing, it's generally only used for wedding cakes. It's actually just icing sugar with some adhesive.

>> No.1019414
File: 97 KB, 600x600, IMG1-1250834724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1019328
It's called Fondant. Shit is delicious. It's what gives wedding cakes / special occasion cakes their special taste/texture/look.

Also, DAT CAKE

>> No.1019422

When did /lit/ become /ck/?