[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 9 KB, 362x358, 1480354313979.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10061051 No.10061051[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>cloudy and warm day in London
>woke up at 8:30 am
>read 120 pages of Bleeding edge and surprisingly liked it, wasn't even bored after that much reading
>after shaving, wasting time on the internet, and eating, i only leave the flat at 3 pm
>will have my first coffee for over 5 days
>won't have junk food today and haven't had any for over 5 days
>felt too detached from humanity to feel very sad about being alone on a Friday night but still sad enough to make this on topic feels thread

Have I reached the promised land of accepting my worthlessness?

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

>> No.10061056

>>10061051
reminder to sage and report non lit threads

>> No.10061278

Bump

Talk to me lit. I've already seen multiple Staceys. Saturday is brutal for the Stacey volume when your an ugly subhuman. I'm going to go to one of those youth areas for the full cathartic experience.

>> No.10061284

Limeys are a disgusting slug people

>> No.10061328

yeah around mid 20s you learn to accept you've missed out and to be content with a quiet life

try a prostitute if you feel the urge OP

>> No.10061354

>>10061278

Bu you would experience the opposite effect of catharsis