[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 576 KB, 1280x1080, cute ninja.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11582266 No.11582266 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Have any of you guys ever tried translating a visual novel? I want to try to translate some small one. SoniComi maybe, or something of similar length.

>> No.11582266,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>http://fuuka.warosu.org/jp/thread/11582152

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for 14 minutes.

Seriously? Is janiturd dumb or something?

>> No.11582266,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>http://fuuka.warosu.org/jp/thread/11582152

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for 14 minutes.

Seriously? Is janiturd dumb or something?

>> No.11582266,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,1
stop forcing memes new fag

>> No.11582266,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,1
stop forcing memes new fag

>> No.11582266,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,2
What meems are you talking about? Get a life faggot.

>> No.11582266,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,2
What meems are you talking about? Get a life faggot.

>> No.11582266,4 [INTERNAL]  [DELETED] 

http://postimg.org/image/63ihyt4s7/

Wow, seriously?

>> No.11582266,4 [INTERNAL]  [DELETED] 

http://postimg.org/image/63ihyt4s7/

Wow, seriously?

>> No.11582266,5 [INTERNAL] 

literally auschwitz

>> No.11582266,5 [INTERNAL] 

literally auschwitz

>> No.11582266,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,1
Your post looks like it's been made by a known spammer. You can avoid similar problems in the future by not posting anime screencaps on /jp/.

>> No.11582266,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,1
Your post looks like it's been made by a known spammer. You can avoid similar problems in the future by not posting anime screencaps on /jp/.

>> No.11582266,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,6
this is discrimination against cute ninja

>> No.11582266,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,6
this is discrimination against cute ninja

>> No.11582266,8 [INTERNAL] 

when did we have 10000 seconds thread cooldown

>> No.11582266,8 [INTERNAL] 

when did we have 10000 seconds thread cooldown

>> No.11582266,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,6

The text itself contained nothing spam-ish though. I guess that janishit is dyslexic then.

>> No.11582266,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>11582266,6

The text itself contained nothing spam-ish though. I guess that janishit is dyslexic then.

>> No.11582266,10 [INTERNAL] 

>2013
>trusting jannyboy with your board

shiggy diggy

azucat.jpg

>> No.11582266,10 [INTERNAL] 

>2013
>trusting jannyboy with your board

shiggy diggy

azucat.jpg

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action