[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 69 KB, 700x525, Akiha01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
998238 No.998238 [Reply] [Original]

Sup /jp/, I have two questions for you

You're at a friend's house, and there's a party going on. You've been drinking more than a bit and there're a lot of people present. Despite the fact that 17-year old girls are drinking and partying less than 20 meters away, you sit in a dark room, by yourself, netplaying Melty Blood on your laptop. Then all of a sudden a girl you don't know appears, sits on your lap and suggests you kiss her. Her body language suggests something beyond kissing. She's 17 or 18, not ugly, nor fat. Fairly average, but you're drunk. She's obviously more drunk than you are. You have a game going on. What do you do next?
Pic related

This has actually happened to me, I said no and continued MB. The girl left and likely went to pick up someone else. Am I going to get a dead end?

in b4 "Obvious troll is obvious"

>> No.998243

>You're at a friend's house, and there's a party going on

Never going to happen.

>> No.998249

>>998238

You lost me at "friend".

>> No.998244

I lol'd hard, enjoy your paranoia.
There are better ways of getting girls that most likely want it, please, don't care about BITCHES.

>> No.998259

I'd kiss her but try to concentrate on the game, then get frustrated when I lose and act upset. She'd comfort me by calling me a loser and walking away.

>> No.998264

True men can do both at once.

>> No.998272

3D is pig disgusting. I have a MB reputation to uphold, and by God I'm going to uphold it.

>> No.998299

>>998238
obvious troll is obvious, 3D;PD
you're stupid to play at a friend's house when there's a party.
BTW 3D drunk whore at a party = do not want.

>> No.998400

>You're at a friend's house

friend? at his house?

there's so much that doesn't make sense

>> No.998425

i'd hit bitch with a crowbar, then finished my pussy opponent and get one more beer.

>> No.998440

trollsaging

>> No.998454

>>998238
I won't be an asshat about the "Playing MB during a party at a friends house", but if ANY of this is true, you did the right thing. Random drunk party skanks are so DO NOT WANT, it's not even funny! One of the few reasons I stopped going to frat parties. It'd been cool if you knew who she was, sure; it meant there were some repressed feelings, whether intentional, or in your case, pity, were there. But "a kiss" from some random broad, pssh, GTFOH!

>> No.998492

>>998454
you are a gigantic faggot

sage for faggots

>> No.998536

>>998492

He might be a faggot, but he's a faggot who's thinking exactly the same as I am.

For that matter, please elaborate on what kind of a faggot you mean when talking about faggots, there are no non-faggots in 4chan.

>> No.998553

reported and hidden for blogging but you made the right decision so you have my support there at least

>> No.998556

>>998536
the kind of faggot that doesnt fuck pussy when presented

you can join him in being a faggot if you like, those of us that know how to properly utilize our dick will hit that 10 times out of 10

>> No.998568

>>998556

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

>> No.998582

>>998556
>those of us who have to resort to thinking with our dick because we lack brains will hit that 10 times out of 10
Fix'd

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action