[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 10 KB, 250x188, wu_utaban_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
997816 No.997816 [Reply] [Original]

So the other day I bumped into this japanese tv show called Utaban. I already had my share of weabooness, but I wanted to take it to the next level, so I watched through the whole thing and found it quite funny.
Now looking for more subbed episodes of this shit or anything that resembles it.

>> No.997826

Finding raws of this is hard enough..

>> No.997864

well that sucks, I'll try veoh anyway

>> No.997866

Best damn talkshow ever. These two douchebags make laugh until I'm on the floor in tears. They're the reason I even got into this whole Morning Musume/Hello! Project stuff.

>> No.997970

If you like Utaban, you might like Hey! Hey! Hey! too.

>> No.998133

............Goto......my everything...

>> No.998228

I don't think you'll find much subbed beyond the H!P episodes. Raws are sometimes posted on jpopsuki, or you could try share.

>> No.998276

Oh, it's Gotssuan!

Too bad these days Momusu is treated like shit in Utaban. I blame that jealous fucker Akimoto.

>> No.998323

>>998276
I blame the fact that the current MM line-up can't hold a goddamn candle to the older gens. So even if they got longer talks or whatever it would most likely still be sub-par.

>> No.998436
File: 104 KB, 640x480, 1215969597621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.998451

utaban is hilarious,

too bad there aren't many subbed episodes out, but then again, it must be pertty difficult to sub it, with so many people talking at once and a lot of references.

>> No.998523

Ishibashi is the fucking man. Represent.

>> No.998622

all the good episodes are the ones with johnny's boybands. they usually play crazy games

>> No.998633

Found a bunch on veoh, but most of them are raw. That Ishibashi Takaaki man is awesome, I dont care much about the other guy

>> No.999229

VETUNAMU YAGUCHI!!!

>> No.999261

>>998323
Thats a load of bullshit. They just arent as popular as they once were (which happens with oh, every group ever.) There was a point back in the day where they were the most marketable and now they arent so much. It's not the current line up, it's any line up after that 'golden era'. Sales after Koko ni Iruzee! steadily dropped because they just became less popular.

Same thing goes for like, the spice girls. They were huge, everywhere, in every ad. Eventually their act grew a little old and they faded off. Even though some people were buying their stuff, it just wasnt as much as before.

I've only seen few Utaban eps subbed. Most of them were with some EXTREMELY famous person.

>> No.999325

>>999261
So the personalities of the new girls blow compared to the older gens because MM isn't as popular anymore? Popularity and sales have nothing to do with the girls being boring as all hell these days. That's why I said that even if Utaban gave them 20 minute or even 40 minute talks like back in the day the quality of the show wouldn't come up to par with the old stuff.

Shit if I remember correctly even Ishibashi himself has told present day MM that they're boring as fuck and lack everything that made the older group good on several occasions.

>> No.999683
File: 104 KB, 342x350, 1215986644948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ishibashi was also in the movie Major League with Charlie Sheen

>> No.1001607

>>999229
NEE WARATTE!!!!! WARATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action