[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 487 KB, 798x970, 1336956319573.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9950007 No.9950007[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>I feel his hand on the back of my head, slowly, but firmly, pushing me toward his throbbing cock. I'm resisting, but secretly I want it. I want it bad. Once I have my lips around it, tasting his precum, feeling its size and heat, gradually I start to get into sucking him and enjoy myself. He notices and says something like, "See, I knew you wanted it. A sissy cocksucker like you can't resist." I blush furiously and keep my eyes downward.

>But he grabs my hair, pulls his cock out of my mouth and forces me to look him in the eye. "Admit it. Tell me what you want." Taken off guard by the sudden emptiness, I try to lean forward and keep sucking, but he holds me firm, looking me square in the eye. I finally crack, and mumble "I want your cock."

>"No. Louder. Tell me what you want."

>I finally can't help myself. I look back at him and say "I want to suck your cock. Please. Please let me suck your massive cock."

>He flashes me a smug grin and shoves his meat back into my mouth. I suck eagerly for what feels like ages, adoring every inch of him. Finally, I can feel he is close. I want to swallow his load, but he has other plans. He pushes my head back and begins stroking his cock. A few moments later, I feel the first hot blast of cum on my face. I feel proud that I could give him this pleasure.

Why aren't you sucking cock, /jp/?

>> No.9950014

I'm not that flexible.

>> No.9950017

because i'm not a subhuman AIDS faggot? fuck off with your gayshit

>> No.9950021

Because in order for someone to suck cock, someone has to get their cock sucked. Unless one of us volunteers for that role, no one will get to suck any cock.

>> No.9950030

Don't wanna steal a womans job. We already have a bad economy.

>> No.9950042

Fuck you for giving me an erection from such a degenerate piece of text.

>> No.9950051

WHO ARE YOU MEME ARROWING?

>> No.9950059

>>9950030
You don't steal jobs, that's not how capitalism works. You just enter the market, and if your price and service is better than your competition, they have to adjust too if they don't want to run out of business. If they refuse to adjust, that's their own fault.

>> No.9950066

But I want to tenderly love him and him me. I don't want to be mean like that.

>> No.9950075

>>9950059

It's the duty of society (and the state) to ensure that the rules by which competence abides doesn't dehumanize any are of the economy.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action