[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 449 KB, 800x800, photo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9897942 No.9897942[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

/jp /, should I bother going to my job interview? Its a factory type job. I'm curled up in bed and just want to take it easy. I'm already and dreading the thought of doing this every day.

But, at the same time , I'm in desperate need of money and resources are going to run out. If I could be NEET for the rest of my life? That would be cool. But, resources are going to run out eventually and I'm very scared

I just wish I was born in a world where things were easier then this.

>> No.9897947

They probably just want to check if you have arms.
What the hell else do you need to interview for a manufacturing slave?

>> No.9897949

Go for it. It's bad form to say you're going to go somewhere and then not go.

While you won't take it easy at the factory, there's no real social interaction needed.

>> No.9897951

Just do it. You might not even get the job in the first place, but if you do you'll become a productive member of society. Plus you can use leftover money to buy figs or something.

>> No.9897952

Work in a factory isn't that bad, so long as work safety is decent.

Just buy tons of alcohol and drink away the pain of the day (make sure you do it alone), and with the rest of the money you can buy heaps of cute /jp/ related products!

It really works out!

>> No.9897957

Don't fuckin set up an interview and then not show up.

Even if it's for some shitty shit like chopping slabs of turkey necks that are hanging by chicken wings or whatever the shit.

>> No.9897961

> Its a factory type job

Sounds loud and smelly.

>> No.9897963

>>9897942
If you don't have autism bucks, you'll probably die sooner if you don't have a job and never live with your android waifu (and you won't have the money to buy one anyway).

>> No.9897991
File: 21 KB, 410x307, 1350329371746.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for that /jp, I had a moment of weakness. I think I'll end up going anyway, despite really wanting to stay in bed this morning, and see what happens in part to this thread

>> No.9897993

>>9897961
Which means no talking required.
It's social contact that worries me more than just doing some sort of work.

>> No.9898009

>Factory
If you can lift things for 8 hours and not ask questions you cannot fail. They hire people that barely even speak english.

However I will warn you it is soul crushing labor.
You will even start having dreams that is just you at work, working, and then you wake up and have to do it again.

However its one of the few jobs where you can do something with minimal human contact, depending on the factory. Now delete your thread.

>> No.9898013

>>9897991
Ganbatte ne.

>> No.9898092

>>9898009
>You will even start having dreams that is just you at work, working, and then you wake up and have to do it again.

Oh god, I'm not the only one! It's been like 5 years, and I still dream about it sometimes...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action