[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 125 KB, 500x500, ÿ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9840732 No.9840732[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.9840736
File: 104 KB, 1280x720, 1342371664950.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That looks tasty, can I have some?

>> No.9840737

Shaved ice with Saten-san!

>> No.9840740

>>9840736
Helloooooooooooo Mediator!

>> No.9840749

>>9840736
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cutie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Huggers N Cuddles, and I've been involved in numerous secret spanks on your cute butt, and I have over 300 confirmed cuddles. I am trained in gorilla hugging and I'm the top kisser in the entire US adorable forces. You are everything to me but just another cutie. I will kiss you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with being that adorable to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the love, honey. The loves that wipes out the adorable little thing you call yourself. You're fucking cuddled, sweetie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can love you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed love, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Sex Shops and I will use it to its full extent to please your adorable ass off the face of the continent, you little cutie. If only you could have known what holy retribution your romantic "clever" comment was about to bring up upon you, maybe you wouldn't have held your fucking tongue. But you could, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you loveable cutie. I will love you all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking mine, <3.

>> No.9840780

>>9840749
Nice one. Kopipe saved.

>> No.9840780,1 [INTERNAL] 

le respecting board culture face

>> No.9840780,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>9840780,1
>That face when every day you learn about new faces being things

For an autism board we sure love facial expressions!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action