[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 89 KB, 400x400, 24258564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9808308 No.9808308[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.9808325

>/jp/

>> No.9808334

>>9808325
*>/pol/

>> No.9808340

epic tats, dood.

>> No.9808342

PRAISE MOOTKINS

>> No.9808362

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT, WOXXY.

>> No.9808366

JIDF please go.

>> No.9808374

If jews are subhumans, why are they able to oppress and manipulate whities?

>> No.9808379

>>9808374
self answering questions, how do they work

>> No.9808382

One day when I was 7 I was walking home from school, being all aryan and white, when all of a sudden an evil jew jumped out of
the bushes.
"Torah! Torah!", he shouted in hebrew, all jewish and shit. Then he grabbed me with his evil jew hands and dragged me through the
bushes and laid me down onto the grass beneath him. I struggled with all my aryan might, but his strong, hairy, manly arms
held me firm to the ground.
"Today I will have you recieve the old testament.", he told me, unnzipping his jew-pants. I marvelled before his testament. I had
never seen such a thick and immense testament before.
"Suck it!", he ordered me, forcing it deep into my defenseless aryan throat. "Torah! Torah!" I gasped for air as the hairy man had
his way with me, plunging the shaft of his testament even deeper into my innocent throat, and I could do nothing but serve him.
"I see you like the shaft of my testament deep inside of you. Now lets see how you like it up your pinky white bum!"
"Oh, no, mr jew!", I cried out. "Not my tender white aryan bum!"
...but this jew knew no mercy as he turned me around, and soon he plowed into me, filling me up in ways I could never even have
imagined. I completely lost my breath as he pounded my soft like aryan ass with his thick and hard man-shaft. I found myself
groaning for every breath as his strokes reached deep inside of me, filling me with a sensation so overwhelming that I could
hardly think.
"Do you enjoy having your innocent aryan ass being ravaged by my hard jew cock?", my jew smirked evilishly. I could hardly reply,
gasping for air with his every thrust.
He gripped me firmly and I could feel the shaft of it pumping still, filling my soft, tight ass with his
jewishness. It was nothing I could do but climax myself, my body responding to his. I wished it would never stop. I had finally
found my master race.

>> No.9808390

>>9808379
But shouldn't subhumans be unintelligent?

>> No.9808410

>>9808334
>implying /jp/ and /pol/ isn't the same shit

>> No.9808415

>>9808390
Don't make him think too hard. He isn't very bright and lashes out towards others because of his shortcomings.

>> No.9808422

Anti-semitism is not actually prevalent within white populations.

>> No.9808431

>>9808422
Success breeds jealousy.

>> No.9808438

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peKc4tIVEVk

typical jew

>> No.9808440

There are always going to be racists who just want someone to bully, but something you need to understand is that, "I hate Jews," or, "The Jews do X," obviously doesn't refer to *all* Jews, just as, "France backs Euro bid," doesn't mean all of France is taking part.
Zionists are the problem. They are the ones controlling your media and politics and wars. Most problem Zionists have no problem admitting it--why shouldn't they be proud of their superior race? It's the same as Nazism, except those were the villains. Jews just have great PR, they know how to manipulate emotions to get what they want:
http://youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y
Watch this. It's entirely possible that without this testimony, the United States would not have joined the Gulf War. And who was behind it? A Jewish company called Hill & Knowlton, ran by known Zionists. And this isn't the first thing like this they have done, and it certainly won't be the last.
If you don't know or remember this, don't be surprised--the globalist media doesn't permit you to know.

>> No.9808445

So shouldn't you be saying "I hate zionists" instead of "I hate Jews" ?

>> No.9808444

>>9808382
That's pretty gay.

>> No.9808449

>>9808445
same thing

jew sounds better though

>> No.9808451

>>9808440

The world needs to stop taking notice of the middle east and its affairs.

>> No.9808454

>>9808445
Because people like to generalize, and some of them do use it as an excuse to be dicks. Also, some people think Jews are somehow evil from a biological point-of-view: look up Dr. Kevin MacDonald. Personally, I think that's ridiculous, but I haven't looked too much into it.

During the Second World War, people hated "the Germans", even though plenty of Germans wanted peace or were drafted or sat at home and baked cookies all day. This is basically the same idea.

>> No.9808463

>>9808445
Not necessarily, as the non zionist factions have similar proposed agendas from the same holy book, and have in some way or another supported zionists to their twisted cause.

It's an extremist religion that is a detriment and a danger to the entire human race, and it's growing influence must be checked. Obviously this doesn't mean all who pay lip service to it must be rounded up and turned into lampshades, but the fundamental principles of the religion tout an all or nothing ideology that cannot be abided for the good of all.

>> No.9808468
File: 702 KB, 800x1399, nazi krautshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9808454
yep, sure. sounds legit

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action