[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 362 KB, 700x658, 1215147528116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
974730 No.974730 [Reply] [Original]

http://www.comicfishing.com/thbbsin/read.php?tid=30678
just download the *.rar, extract, run *.exe, but what's the password?

>> No.974745

>>extract, run *.exe

No.

>> No.974750

I have little trust in something that requires me to extract rars and run an executable file. Especially from a chinese site.

>> No.974753

>Chinese
>run *.exe
>touhou albums
>*.exe
>albums
>*.exe
Well, that sounds safe.

>> No.974758

>>974745
>>974750
holy cow guys, did you even check out the thread? It doesn't seem like it's fake from the response and dedication that's put into it. It looks like it's a kind of MagicMail file sending system, but I just don't know the password.

>> No.974767

>>974758
Well, I'd help you but I don't speak CHINESE.

The pass is probably somewhere in that thread.

>> No.974788

This is what Google translates:
"The message from all the resources I've Sound of Music Union which IMS (I've Music Studio) music group members released MSN-04 SAZABI upload without permission is prohibited in any way reproduced!

In order to facilitate everyone and encryption needs, I decided not to direct release from the download code and unified way as the use of download, so do not need to install MailMagic body, the direct operation can be downloaded for downloaded. Download-to five-speed specifications are not limited thread running password-based floor, providing a website address. However, in order to the long-term interests, do not run for a number of downloads. If in the process of long download server accessed, and to suspend the mandate for a period of time to try to, or even the explosion of the Gmail not everyone in the (= A =).

In addition to note is that so many MP3, which have good people I direct pressure from the trailer, also have my personal habits in accordance with the suppression, 192 K, 320K, VBR, and so have all kinds of sound, if not your appetite, then please Ignored, not to say that this post, it said. CD due to the large number of these pieces of information does not cover the paste, please god of their own to Google to search it, I really can not find another asked.

To facilitate the find, according to the following groups of resources available with the order (to look at but please use your browser's Ctrl + F), MM-click access to download the file name, links to timely report is wrong, I will check and correct.

PS: As fish ultra-seven days post shut down automatically, so it can not reply to the message, the issue directly to me PM…"

>> No.974810

>>974788
What?

>> No.974829

>>974758

>> No.974881
File: 10 KB, 383x222, 1215614020787.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's legit. IT'S FUCKING LEGIT.

Hint: Read these lines.
>password-based floor, providing a website address
>The message from all the resources I've Sound of Music Union which IMS (I've Music Studio) music group members released MSN-04 SAZABI upload without permission is prohibited in any way reproduced!

>> No.974919

>>974881
In English, doc.

>> No.974958

>>974919
Ah fuck you guys. What's there not to understand.
The thread maker basically says that all these files originate from another website called I've Music Studios (www.ivemusic.net), and that you please do not upload these files as your own.

In the second paragraph he talks something about MailMagic and that you do not need to install it, in order to download the files. Playing a bit with the kanji, I figured that the password might be a website name. Bam there you go, I already told you the password in this thread.

He also says that you should not make multiple downloads. Please be considerate and do so.

>> No.974993

>>974958
Thanks. Well I can't make even a single one.Quality servers are quality.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action