[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 346 KB, 680x600, 1334296376661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9686664 No.9686664[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Does it hurt your chances if you come on too strong at the SSI interview when you're going for autismbux?

I had my interview yesterday and I took a large amount of sedatives so that my inhibitions would be gone and I could do anything without being scared.

While I was in the waiting room I stood up and sat down over and over again while snapping my fingers. When they finally brought me in for the interview I wouldn't make eye contact, I attempted to say my words in backwards gibberish, and then I stood up, put my hand in the salute position, and loudly sang the lyrics to My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Shortly after I urinated in my pants, touched my groin, and sniffed my hand as the woman spoke to me.

Did I come on too strong? I read the Uncle Remus guide again and it said that being subtle was important. I don't want them to know that I was faking and deny me.

>> No.9686671

>>9686664
They're going to deny you for being a try-hard.

>> No.9686688

It's important to have a recorded history of incidents like this.

For example, prior to going to my interview I did a few public disturbances that were written up on my record. I poured a bottle of feces on the sidewalk outside of building I live in and another time I pissed on public property. Both of these incidents got me locked up involuntarily and that was great to have on my record.

They care more about what is on your record, the past documentation, then they care about how you behave during the interview.

>> No.9686694

>>9686688
Was it your own feces though? This is important.

>> No.9686695

>>9686694

It was, I had some shit bottled up after I read an article about jenkem. Later on I realized that inhaling shit fumes is not actually a drug and it doesn't work at all, so now I had a bottle of shit which was really of no use to me so I utilized it for this.

>> No.9686702

You were trying to hard

>> No.9686750

>>9686695
Using your _own_ faeces is entry level.

>> No.9686753 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 1280x720, taurus demon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is Dark Souls otaku culture?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment