[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 840 KB, 1300x1300, 1342831144264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9657351 No.9657351[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Have you taken a firmer stance against bullying in these recent months?

Since I began to think about this more when I started to see all of the anti-bullying on /jp/ recently and I think I agree with it. I've even taken the fight outside of the internet to some degree.

Recently my mother was upset with me and she raised her voice. She was yelling at me about how I've never had a job and how I don't go out too much, but I gathered my courage and politely said to her, "I'm sorry, but this feels like a form of bullying to me."

She hasn't bullied me since and I feel like I did the right thing by standing up to bullying. Up until recently I always thought that bullies and meanness was just a part of life and I would have to deal with it, but I'm not running away anymore. I'm going to tell the bullies that I don't like it when they bully me.

>> No.9657354

You're bullying your mother into providing for useless self through emotional terrorism.

>> No.9657356

Pussy.

>> No.9657367

Is ``don't bully '' anyone elses favorite /jp/ meme? I love running around yelling DON'T BULLY DON'T BULLY while drinking my grape juice but sometimes my mom spoils my fun and tells me I pissed my pants and shit myself and makes me come back in the house. Listen mom I'm 31 years old and I can run around outside and poop my pants if I want to.

>> No.9657377
File: 27 KB, 425x383, anti-bullying_blog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some douchebag in another thread who knew nothing about nutrition or vitamin/mineral deficiencies, was bullying me pretty hard.

It's not like I said anything to provoke him either. It's almost as if he was just angry at a combination of something else, and taking it out upon me.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action