[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 105 KB, 749x940, future.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9623273 No.9623273[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.9623278

this is the future brought by jewhus and that jap zuinist part of the zog

>> No.9623279
File: 111 KB, 500x500, anime question girl chan girl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

did maddox draw this pic

>> No.9623280
File: 147 KB, 600x900, 3bd77af11aeb0a604b6085338acdf9f9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My favorite Touhou character is Marisa Kirisame and I hate youkai because of their shameless exploitation of various incidents, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war exterminations. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the humans in the lands you STOLE thanks to your God friends in Gensokyo.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Shrine Maiden, an anti-youkai, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Youkai have their friends in Sanzu no Kawa, who love to line their pockets by tugging at youkai heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, youkai?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action