[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 460 KB, 999x1000, chinese get out.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9614856 No.9614856 [Reply] [Original]

>But at least the /q/ "improvement" created an illusion that made at least a few good users come back to /jp/.

How do you know "good" users came back to /jp/ after the /q/ shit? Unless you know them, there's no way to be sure. If you know them, that means you worked to make them come back. If this happened, they themselves ended up giving you a hand in changing /jp/ to the way you and your pals like it. Pals who abbandoned ship when they considered it to be sinking. People who lost complete touch with the board and probably went to places like /r9k/ or, god forbid, /v/. What do these people even know about this board and what is their attachment to it when they let go se easily, instead of contributing with good discussion? Couldn't they contribute? That means they were nothing but leeches.

There is nothing about them coming back that is good news. There is nothing about them that implies they're good in any way. Except of course at fitting into their own agenda. GJ shifting the board the way you want it to go after spending months after months after months complaining (rightfully so) about people pushing the board in a wrong direction! You disgust me.

>> No.9614866

People see what they want to see my nigga

>> No.9614868
File: 443 KB, 1946x1482, tokiko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

:)

>> No.9614873

>>9614868
Why do you keep pretending everyone is Tokiko? Are you trying to make him/yourself more popular?

>> No.9614878

>>9614868
Great. Now because I'm against your retarded ideal of what /jp/ should be, I'm an underage jewfro shitposter. Since I'm not with you, I must be on the complete opposite spectrum. That kind of entitled attitude only tells me you have sunken so deep in your own hypocrisy you think you're in the right.

>> No.9614879

>>9614856
I've never said I took any part of /q/. I heavily despise that board and I have no desire of making /jp/ the way I want. I just feel like /jp/ has changed at least for a few weeks after /q/, and the posting quality, compared to what it was 1 or 2 months ago, was just a fucking joke, really. I just think that this time we have a chance to recover, but it's either up to us, users, or a mod that descends from heaven and bans every shitposter autistically. But the latter is unlikely. And just like a few people I know from /jp/ said, trusting the users here with the board won't end up really well. And please, don't assume anything about me without concrete proof. Your arguments are valid but you are just pushing and taking conclusions without anything to back them up.

>> No.9614889

I'm a 5stargoldposter watch as I sage this thread

>> No.9614890

/jp/ was decent for about a week after /q/ and the sticky, but then the mdos remembered they're not supposed to be active and now it's back to the usual shit.

>> No.9614895

>>9614890
Nobody can tame this beast

>> No.9614896

You just love shitposting don't you.

I wonder if anyone even takes this seriously

>> No.9614904

>>9614896
This assburger does >>9614879

>> No.9614907

>>9614904
Sorry, anon. I'm autistic as fuck.

>> No.9614912

>>9614907
No hard feelings

>> No.9614913

>>9614879
> chance to recover
Not on my watch!

>> No.9614918

>>9614856
Shut up Tokiko. Stop making metathreads. You'd know that the archive is for meta, but posting it here just shows how new you are to /jp/, don't care about the board and just want to turn it into a garbage dump.

>> No.9614935
File: 95 KB, 299x299, doushio girl sparkly eyes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9614918
The good people with the attention span to not even read through the thread they're posting in are coming back to /jp/! Celebration!

>> No.9614941

>>9614879
>I've never said I took any part of /q/. I heavily despise that board and I have no desire of making /jp/ the way I want. I just feel like /jp/ has changed at least for a few weeks after /q/, and the posting quality, compared to what it was 1 or 2 months ago, was just a fucking joke, really.

Over the past couple of months, I have seen no fluctuation in the quality of /jp/ as a whole. Perhaps you have just finally found the catalog.

>> No.9614951 [DELETED] 

>>9614935
I don't know what you're trying to imply here but it doesn't change the fact that your shitty meta threads doesn't belong here.

>> No.9614954

>>9614856
I like how everyone just calls OP Tokiko (someone everyone makes a point they don't want to mention or even remember, lest he actually leaves a mark on /jp/) rather than refuting his points. Looks like they don't know how to argue.

>> No.9614959

>>9614935
I don't know what you're trying to imply here but it doesn't change the fact that your shitty meta thread doesn't belong here.

>> No.9614961

>>9614954
The good people who came back to /jp/ forgot how to argue after spending years on /a/b/v/r9k/

>> No.9614976

>>9614959
Actually this was meant as a reply to a poster in a different thread that got deleted, in which your /q/ pals had no trouble getting into the meta discussion while it lasted in their favour. I was going to delete this after seeing I mistakenly posted it in the board page instead of the thread page, but people started replying.

>> No.9614977

>>9614941
I use the catalog once in a while, but like, at least these days I'm not seeing the pages going smaller. Maybe that's because of the 10 pages change, so yeah. In any way, /jp/ did get slightly better in the first week of /q/ shit just like a few said, mainly because of moderation. But now, we're back to the same thing as always. I guess we have no hope in the end.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action