[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 429 KB, 757x1000, 1338248571883.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9611191 No.9611191[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I wrote a bullying awareness story about Touhou.

Reimu Hakurei was the shrine maiden at Hakurei shrine and it was her job to stop youkai when they misbehaved. But often she would use threats and violence to get her way instead of peaceful arbitration. Eventually she would threaten youkai who weren't even doing anything, just for fun! The youkai became afraid of Reimu and her bullying, but they didn't know what to do. So they went to the wisest and most grown-up youkai of them all, Yuuka.

"Yuuka, what should we do?" asked the youkai. "We don't want to be bullied by Reimu anymore!"

"The only way you can make a bully stop is to stand up to them!" Yuuka said from her flower garden. "Give her a taste of her own medicine!"

The next day Rumia and Mystia were playing when Reimu stomped in and kicked dirt in their faces. "Hahahaha, you dumb youkai!" she laughed as they sputtered and spat dirt.

"We're gonna get you, Reimu!" said the duo and and threw dirt at her face. They cheered as she staggered about, thinking they'd finally stopped her. But they were wrong, and Reimu only got angrier. She punched Mystia in the face and made her cry, and grabbed Rumia by the hair and tossed her about. Storming off, she yelled, "Next time I'll kill you, you dorks!"

Yuuka's solution didn't help them, so the youkai went to the next oldest and wise youkai there was, Yukari. But she wasn't at her house and instead they found her friend Yuyuko.

>> No.9611198

I already told you not to make Reimu the bully.

>> No.9611237

Why don't they just shoot Reimu with a gun?

>> No.9611254

This needs more yuri.

>> No.9611452
File: 31 KB, 607x564, Izacry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

06/21/2010

As Reimu and Marisa charged towards Sakuya, with baseball bats in their hands on the roof of the building, Sakuya's teacher, Mr.Yokashi, appears from behind and catches their waists.

>"What the hell are you doing?"

Both Marisa and Reimu are surprised as they see the, until now fainthearted, teacher hold them both toughly.

>"She is a freak! Can't you see her white hair?"
Claims Reimu.

>"Yeah! No person under 40 can have white hair, she's not normal, we have seen her doing some unexplainable stuff"

Sakuya starts to sob in a corner, crouching, her head is barely touching her knees as a stream of tears runs down her legs, with effort opens her mouth and mumbles.

>"I'm sor r.. rry! Please stop this"

Mr Yokashi sighs and frees the arms of the girls and walks toward Sakuya, suddenly the door opens again and the star student, Rinnosuke Morichika, appears.

>"Mr Yokashi, stay away from her"

"Sorry, what?"

"You heard me"

The stress can be cut with a knife, Rinnosuke and the teacher exchange stares for a few seconds before the Rinnosuke opens his mouth.

>"Mr Yokashi, leave us three alone with her and go back to the teachers' room... do as I say"

"What? Who do you think you're? I know what have you been doing to her and I can't keep silent about it anymore"

Marisa and Reimu start to move and surround the man.

>"Please, go away, this is student's business"

>"Yes, leave us Mr Yokashi, you've always collaborated with us, there's no need for you to step in now"

>> No.9611457

>>9611452

>I'm serious about this."

His eyes are now filled with decisiveness but Rinnosuke doesn't give up.

>"Mister, I think you don't understand the sit..u....."

>"SILENCE! Stop with your game, SAKUYA! come here, we're going back and I promise they're not gonna hurt you anymore"

Sakuya stands up and walks toward Yokashi, in her way she leaves a stream of tears in the floor and lifts her face to show several bruises.

>"Sakuya..."

>".... Mr Yokashi"

The girl flopped is his arms while him started to pat her head.

>"Everything will be fine from now on........ I promise"

Sakuya rubs her face on his chest.

>"Bet on it"

>"wha....!?"

>"TOKI WO TOMARE"
07/21/2010

FOUR BODDIES WERE FOUND ON THE GYM OF SOGENKI HIGH SCHOOL, ALL THEM PRESENTED SIGNS OF TORTURE DONE WITH WHITE ARMS, THE BODIES HAD BEEN DISEMBOWELED AND SEVERAL PARTS HAVE BEEN FOUND AROUND THE ZONE, TODAY CLASSES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED TO DON'T DISTURB FORENSIC EXAMS AND FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS, FOR NOW THERE'S NO SUSPECTS, WE CAN'T GIVE THE NAMES OF THE DECEASED SINCE THE CORPSES ARE IN BAD CONDITION AFTER THE CULPRIT/S DID SHOW NO MERCY WITH THEM, THERE WILL BE A OFFICIAL REPORT ONCE THE AFFAIR HAS BEEN CLARIFIED.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND WE GIVE OUR CONDOLENCES.
Meanwhile Sakuya sitted in one of the benches of the small park near her new home, alone, while a small group of students enjoys their free day speculating about the case, one of them notices Sakuya.

>"Hey, look, isn't she that new weird girl?"

The group chats for a while before going towards her with intimidating air ready to have a good time at Sakuya's expenses.
She sees them coming and bows her head in a submissive manner while a twisted grimace appears in her non visible face.

>> No.9611471

>>9611191
Youkaiashit.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action