[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 105 KB, 750x1000, 2198704.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9508929 No.9508929[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys, please bear with me for a while.

When I got up this "morning" I first thought I must be sick, getting the height of my bed wrong and almost falling into the pile of garbage next to it.
So I stumbled to the bathroom - because the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is a full bladder - only vaguely aware that everything seemed bigger than usual. Sat down (yes, I've been taught by feminists), tried to push my penis down, couldn't immediately get it between my fingers immediately and just let it flow.
It felt strange.
Use of toilet paper proved difficult too, but since that sort of hygiene is just a habit nowadays, nothing I'm really concerned about, I just let it slide, and went for that other left-over habit of mine, washing my hands.
My eyes were still barely open as I faced the mirror above the wash basin, but even so I could tell something was very, very off.
As I traced the features of my face with my finger, making sure that they actually were mine, and as I forced myself to slowly wake up, things started to click in my brain.
I looked down my small naked body, and to where my penis would normally be, and all I thought was "Damnit". Then I finished washing my hands and went back to bed.

>> No.9508940
File: 554 KB, 2000x1124, 1313764067937.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After staring at the ceiling for what felt like 30 minutes I had to acknowledge the fact that besides my body, nothing had changed.
I am still a miserable loser, my sexual urges haven't come back, and I'm still as enthusiastic about life as the average suicide. I'm very sorry to break this to you people, but even after being granted our collective dream, I'm not happy.

So I'm back here, back with the only resemblance of a real (social) life I've got, and you would't believe how long it takes to write this little text when your hands are suddenly so small that none of the letters seem to be where your reflexes have memorized them.

>> No.9508956

>>9508929
>Sat down (yes, I've been taught by feminists)

Sorry you're a faggot.

>> No.9509015

>>9508956
I am sorry to disappoint you. I'm not changing my habit now.

>> No.9509034

Whether you pee while seated or when standing is a really stupid thing to argue.

Unless you're using a public restroom who cares.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action