[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 185 KB, 1024x768, 1339684942759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9453910 No.9453910 [Reply] [Original]

I suck at Touhou. Cheer me up /jp/.

>> No.9453936

I bet you can suck dicks well

>> No.9453942

We all do, and don't believe anyone telling you otherwise

>> No.9453945

>>9453936
yeah but i think ur mum wud suck my dik better lmao

>> No.9453948

It doesn't matter if you suck just enjoy it OP.

>> No.9453950

>>9453910
You have good taste in cute images, though!

>> No.9453974

>>9453910
Yours is a special brand of stupidity, one that I would like to say doesn't show up often and can be treated as the furthest reaches of statistical probability. Alas, the world cannot be so kind as to limit the suffering brought about by such gargantuan incompetence in the field of 'Everything' that you display to a mere select few, the unlucky souls placed in proximity to the minute populace that reaches or exceeds your profound understanding of absolutely nothing. No, rather, we, the few, the proud, the intelligent, are surrounded by your kind. Inundated with the aural stench that is produced by the sounds emitted by the unambiguous volume of your uninformed announcements. You, sir, are no less rare than dog leavings, and not one tenth as useful. I would call it a favour to the universe for you to cease your prattling, but to carry out a promise of such a thing would be an impossible task, where what little brainpower you have seems to be infinitely stalwart in its quest to fill all the voids in all existence with unbelievable nonsense, allowed to do so by an absence of understanding that you cannot.

If you would excuse me, I would quite like to hurl myself off a bridge in preference to hearing a single other utterance from one such as you.

>> No.9453999
File: 453 KB, 1000x1282, WanWan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Look at the bright side of things OP-kun, you are probably much better than me at danmaku/sidescroller games!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action