[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 403 KB, 640x360, 1342196773467.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9451081 No.9451081 [Reply] [Original]

Welcome back.

>> No.9451186

Thanks.
I know I shouldn't be here - it's sucking the time out of my life, and replacing it with you glorious faggots.
But I took some summer classes, /jp/. I went back to college, and did so well last semester, I decided to take some classes over the summer. Nothing too difficult, just entry level biology, and linear algebra.
I just... I have have finals tomorrow. I did the first half of the linear algebra final today (the easy half), and I royally fucked up the part where I had to find eigenvectors. I did everything else right, but I couldn't find eigenvectors, which meant that my diagonalization of matrix A wasn't going to happen (part b), and because I had no diagonalized A, I couldn't find A^25 (part c). It's just one little thing, but it's really gotten me down.
If I get close enough to 100% on both finals tomorrow, I can still get As with 89.5%. Almost.
I don't know, I just feel really disappointed in myself, you know? These were EASY classes, and the things I screwed up on were little - misreading questions on a test making my grade go from 95 to 85, missing eigenvectors, using the incorrect formula to find the projection or component - things I knew how to do.
Do I just not want it enough, /jp/? Or am I really just not that capable? I'm starting to think trying isn't worth it, again. Anyway, that's why I came back.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action