[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 33 KB, 244x324, 1342064559879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9433001 No.9433001[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Have you chosen the path of celibacy in your life?

Is there anyone here who still lives a life of celibacy? I'm seeing too many of these lewd boyfriend threads on /jp/ and I worry that some of you may have fallen to temptation and strayed from the path.

>> No.9433016

I was never on the path; I just can't find someone to fuq.

>> No.9433018

I think you're confused, it is not a choice if you can't choose an alternative. And you can't.

For now.

>> No.9433023

Many on /jp/ only chose celibacy involuntarily. They lie to themselves and to everyone else, but the facade drops as soon as they find someone who is willing to be with them.

>> No.9433026

I do not like this term, it implies I am mearly waiting to become impure. I plan to remain pure.

>> No.9433038

I'm curious about sex, but I don't find it enjoyable. I just kind of want to find out how that stuff works. Chances are I'm going to end up a virgin due to being an emotional wreck, but I absolutely cannot say I've "chosen" this path. I will, nevertheless, acquiesce that it is, truly, a worthy way to live.

>> No.9433046

>>9433023
someone to fuck doesnt count as "someone to be with"
Of course I myself dont object to sex romantically, just pretty damn strongly to it for pleasures, or gains sake. But im making assumptions about your post.

>> No.9433078

I will remain pure for the rest of my life. My fortitude has been tested in the fires of temptation and I was not burned.

Something can only proven strong when it remains unmoved when force is applied to it. I have had temptations, people have flirted with me and there have been opportunities to pursue relationships, but I remained strong and resisted.

>> No.9433096

>>9433046

Why? What's wrong with having sex because it feels good?

>> No.9433103

>>9433096
It's impure and will corrupt you until you are nothing but a husk of your former self

>> No.9433106

>>9433096
because it's lewd.

>> No.9433109

Yes. A woman wanted to have sex with me recently, but I chose to stay chaste for Kanako-sama.

>> No.9433111

>>9433023
Well, I've turned down like 5 girls and only went out with one as an experiment, so no.

>> No.9433121

>>9433111
Yay, well i fukqed like 20 hot chicks excluding yr mum (she wasnt hawt imo).

>> No.9433132

>>9433121
You forgot to mention how nice my trips were.

>> No.9433156
File: 125 KB, 670x720, tomatogirls.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I consider myself pure, because even though I do want to sex with a boy or a girl, I wouldn't do it unless we were married.

Flings are just gross. I really value my virginity, and the other person should value theirs as well as mine. If they don't then that's just a quick way to see that we are not compatible with each other.
Sex should be something people do out of love.

>> No.9433158

>>9433103

I can't tell if you're making fun of people who believe this or actually believe it

>> No.9433159

>>9433096
You are preforming one of the most intimate acts possible to preform with someone. One inside of the other. That is not something to be taken lightly, absolutely not just "because it feels good."

>> No.9433164
File: 138 KB, 429x480, 1319832010316.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know if I would call it celibacy or even purity. I stay away from relationships because they are not healthy.

We have an instinctual urge to procreate and this urge compels us to feel loneliness and to yearn for relationships, but primal urges like this are rarely based in reason. For example, you might feel anger, but that does not mean you should strike people.

When you take a step back and observe relationships then anyone can see they are unhealthy. Relationships are based upon filling a void within yourself, often this is loneliness. You cannot fill part of yourself with someone else though. If you try to then you essentially chain yourself to them and you become dependent upon them to sustain your happiness.

Happiness comes from inside of you, not from anyone else. Find emotional peace inside of yourself and use it to eliminate the loneliness. You need no one other than yourself to feel happy.

>> No.9433181

>>9433158
I've actually experienced it and I miss my old self

>> No.9433184

>>9433159

Sure it is. And who says it's the most intimate? Hugs are more intimate.

>> No.9433200

>>9433184
>Oh yeah bitch, I'm fucking you deep inside now give me a kiss!
>"Teehee, sorry but thats only for the people I love~"

>Oh sorry, then how about you give me a tongue massage then?

>"Of course~"

That's what you sound like to me. The girl from that NTR manga.

>> No.9433211

Sex has such negative vibrations. I'd rather not have anything to do with it.

>> No.9433221

>>9433184
I'll agree with that. Hugs are definitely the peak.

>> No.9433233
File: 64 KB, 186x230, 1335138219096.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9433164
lol get a lode of dis nerdlord

>> No.9433249

>>9433096

>Why? What's wrong with having sex because it feels good?

It's an intimate connection with another person. Hugs should also be avoided.

Imagine that there is a shield around your body and as long as this shield holds strong then you will be happy. You are an isolated island of happiness inside this shield, you rely on no one and no one relies on you. Every time you do an intimate act with someone though then the strength of this shield is compromised and there's a chance that they may become attached to you or you may become attached to them.

If you become attached to them then your shield is destroyed. Your happiness now depends on the whims of this person, they have the power to crush your happiness and there is nothing you can do to stop it because you allowed yourself to become attached to them. If they become attached to you then they will be weakened by their dependency on you in the same way. Neither situation is desirable since both will eventually bring suffering.

It is tempting to chase after pleasant feelings with others, but each time you do this you compromise your ability to feel happy independently.

>> No.9433265

Sex is a selfish act in which you use the others body for your own physical desire. There are other ways of being intimate with one another, and we should get out of this mentality that sex is the ultimate act of love, especially when the whole thing has been tarnished by the promiscuity of the modern age.

>> No.9433278

>>9433249

>It's an intimate connection with another person. Internet conversations should also be avoided.

>Imagine that there is a shield around your body and as long as this shield holds strong then you will be happy. You are an isolated island of happiness inside this shield, you rely on no one and no one relies on you. Every time you talk on /jp/ with someone though then the strength of this shield is compromised and there's a chance that they may become attached to you or you may become attached to them.

>If you become attached to them then your shield is destroyed. Your happiness now depends on the whims of these anons, they have the power to crush your happiness and there is nothing you can do to stop it because you allowed yourself to become attached to them. If they become attached to you then they will be weakened by their dependency on you in the same way. Neither situation is desirable since both will eventually bring suffering.

>It is tempting to chase after pleasant feelings with others, but each time you do this you compromise your ability to feel happy independently.

Please follow your own ideals.

>> No.9433337

I believe that humans are fundamentally dishonest and I will never feel romantic feelings towards one.

There's two people inside of everyone. There's the one you show to everyone else and then there's the real you, it's the thoughts in your mind, the uncensored opinions and ideas that you wouldn't share with anyone.

So right there we see that every single person on the entire planet is lying constantly every day. Now you want to be in a relationship with someone like this? You only see the personality that they want you to see, a personality constructed entirely of lies. Every sentence they say to you is a lie because inside of their head there's another sentence which is uncensored and this is what they really wanted to say to you just now.

>> No.9433356

>>9433211

>vibrations

what's that

>> No.9433365

>>9433337
Isn't the person you love the person you can show your real self to?

>> No.9433384

>>9433356
Like, energy and stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_(esotericism)

>> No.9433389

>>9433278

There's no attachment stronger than the romantic attachment. People will kill each other over it and the loss of this emotional attachment brings more pain than any other loss. That's why the romantic attachment should be avoided above all else.

Either way though, do you feel attached to /jp/? If /jp/ were to vanish entirely tomorrow would you feel emotionally crushed? I wouldn't. It would be disappointing, but I'm perfectly happy without /jp/.

>> No.9433391

>>9433365
That's the idea

>> No.9433432

>>9433389
I'd love if /jp/ disappeared. I'd love if all of 4chan disappeared. Facebook would be the ideal candidate, but you know.

It's only to make room for the flourishing of the communities that are more reminiscent of earlier internet or earlier 4chan in general.

Now, if you were to remove all those, then I'd probably suffer a lot. I am attached. It gives me purpose in life, and it distracts me. I am going to evicted soon, and I don't know what I will do. I would meditate, but there's no way I can do it with all this stress, so I just numb myself by spending time on /jp/ all day. Not sure if you have a nice place to stay where your parents are happy to take care of you, because that's the kind of attitude I had when my safety was guaranteed, but there you have it.

>> No.9433452

SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND BECOME A MONK

>> No.9433456

/jp/ - Monk Culture

>> No.9433466

>>9433452
But I like my hair...

>> No.9433492

It's not that I am strictly against relationships, it's just that I'd rather not take the risk of getting pain inflicted to me.

>> No.9433510

>>9433365

>Isn't the person you love the person you can show your real self to?

Nope, that's the romantic idea of how it works, but it's nothing like that.

No one shows their real personality to anyone else. They may become more comfortable around them and let more of it slip out. This is most obvious with those old couples who are at each other's throats every day but they've been together so long that disrupting the status quo and being alone again would be too much change for them to handle.

If people showed their real personalities to each other then every single person would constantly be arguing with everyone around them. Every relationship with break up within minutes of forming, if they ever even formed at all.

Politeness, always trying your best to be kind, controlling your temper, and all of the things like this are all lies. They're useful lies, they keep people under control and they keep everyone from screaming at each other in the street, but every social interaction we ever have is based around lying constantly.

Think about when you walk down the street and say there's a very fat woman walking by and you see her. Inside your head you might think, "Wow, look at that fat piece of shit waddling by." but you would never say this. If everyone's real personality was forced out though then you would scream that at her at the top of your lungs. Everyone would be doing things like this constantly.

Underneath all of the lies that we put up humans are really just terrible, viscous, and cruel.

>> No.9433527

>>9433510

>vicious*

Typo

>> No.9433569
File: 161 KB, 1141x829, 1336251881716.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was in an online relationship once.

Before the relationship: I was happy. I spent my day on /jp/, doing the things I loved, and taking it easy.
During the relationship: I was very distressed and nervous, I couldn't take it easy, I was scared most of the time. Eventually she NTR'd me.
Immediately after the relationship: I was very sad and depressed. Wanted to sleep forever.
Several months after the relationship: I was happy. I spent my day on /jp/, doing the things I loved, and taking it easy.

My conclusion is that life is better without these things.

>> No.9433619

I have.

I refuse to experience sex without love, and since love does not exist in the 3D world, it works fine for me.

>> No.9433658

>>9433619
Penis.

>> No.9433754

>>9433510
We've been programmed first-hand in order to have the capacity to think things like

>Wow, look at that fat piece of shit waddling by.

I believe that humanity will one day not have those kinds of thoughts. Might take a few millenniums, though.

>> No.9433787

>>9433658
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Take it back to /v/,

>> No.9433826

>>9433569

>NTR

Don't all relationships end like this? Women don't break up with someone unless they know they have an immediate replacement. Wouldn't make sense when they have so many options.

>> No.9433927

I would only ever date my clone. Nobody else.

>> No.9434367

You guys are only kidding yourself. How can you tell me that what we shared was not pure? At that point in life our love reached up beyond the trees and shook the earth.

All things must end. You are foolish if you think its better to not have experienced them. One day your "happiness" will end and you will die ignorant.

>> No.9434409

>>9434367
The pure waters of idealism never taint.

To experience as you have would be an irreversable corruption of the soul.

>> No.9434470

>>9434409
You don't even know what its like to feel what I have felt. My "soul" may have changed that day, but it was for the better. Love never taints the soul. Its the reason we exist.

>> No.9434526

One more month until wizard status.

Wish me luck!

>> No.9434543

>>9434470

>At that point in life our love reached up beyond the trees and shook the earth.
>Love never taints the soul. Its the reason we exist.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Go smoke some meth or shoot up and you'll be telling me about how you were reaching up beyond the moon and shaking the galaxy. You just got high. That's what love is.

If you want to keep feeling "the reason we exist" then it's pretty cheap and the kid in the hoodie has some in his pocket for sale. Feels a whole better than love too.

>> No.9434562

>>9434543
I'm right, you're fat.

>> No.9434571

I do not value my virginity. I just hate other people. To me, wanting to have sex is like wanting to read Umineko.

A sign that you've gone insane.

>> No.9434577

>>9434470
In much the same way that you do not know what its like to feel what I have felt.

Love is not ephemeral, but the way you are using it certainly makes it appear as such.

>> No.9434612

>>9434543
Honeyed words gets the bitches.

>>9434577
In all seriousness sex changes nothing about a person other then there state of mind. Meditation and complex thoughts can bring a mind to almost any place it wants to be. There is no purity in life.

>> No.9434637

>>9434543
Also
>Implying I haven't been high before. I HAVE SMOKED PCP

Love is just something unique I have felt. You obviously have never gotten your head rubbed by someone you trust completely with no paternal connections.

>> No.9434652

Mai waifu is all I'll ever need, I'm not some kind of animal driven by primal pulsion who need to reproduce, mark his territory with poop, or engage in duel to prove my manliness to myself.

Watch documentary about animals, compare them to society; it's the same shit, we haven't evolved that much, really.

If you really have urges or feel lonely, get a daki; even if you don't, get one, because it feels awesome, and it will still make you happy as hell thanks to the way our brain works. Hell, it'll probably even make you more healthy because hugging your daki will reduce your stress and make you feel all comfy.

>> No.9434667

>>9434652
God I cant even try to troll you.

I am sorry you life is so terrible.

>> No.9434680

>>9434637

>I HAVE SMOKED PCP

So your experience with drugs is getting fucked up on a dissociative? The shittiest and least enjoyable type of drug aside from deliriants.

Take a real drug with actual recreational value and not something that just fucks you up for a bit. Heroin or meth will beat out "getting your head rubbed by someone you trust completely"

Hell, you don't even have to go that far. Getting high off some pain killers will probably feel better.

Love isn't that unique and it's certainly not that powerful. There's a reason why people will happily live their lives nodding off in a pile of filth in some alley without a care in the world while they're floating through a sea of euphoria. Love sure doesn't feel that good.

>> No.9434687

>>9434652
How's being 15 treating you?

>> No.9434695

>>9434687
Far better than requiring to cyberbully people to feel good about myself, thank you.

>> No.9434702

NO TIME FOR SEX
TOO MUCH VIDYA

>> No.9434704

>>9434680
Looking into her blue eyes on the beach with the sun in our hair feels different then any drug I have ever done.

I dont think you know what love is. When I did DMT I forgot who I was and thought I was some sort of god. I created everything. But then I thought about her and I remembered that there were some things I could never create.

>> No.9434711

>>9434680
I'd quit my amphetamine habit right if it meant I could have someone love me, appreciate me and I could do the same in return.
Call me stupid, ignorant or "just do harder drugs"; whatever the fuck lets you put yourself higher on your socipathic pedestal. It's the truth.

>> No.9434719

>>9434680
Except heroin IS a painkiller, also, why would you put heroin and meth next to each other ? they're fundamentally different.

also /jp/ - drug culture

>> No.9434729

>>9434711
>>>/cgl
>>>/soc/
>>>/a/
>>>/v/
Are boards for normals, please go there.

>> No.9434740

>>9434711
You would quit something you are physically dependent on for an arbitrary feeling? Good luck with that shit, nerd. Better men have tried.

>> No.9434744

>>9434729
Yeah, people who say love is better than hard drugs are normalfagshits that need to get out, but people who proclaim the supremacy of heroin are truNEETs and the heart of the board.

You're in a shitty blog thread. Don't act shocked when people make shitty blog posts.

>> No.9434753

>>9434744
>BAWWW Y CANT I GET GF PLS SOM1 LOV MEEEEE i did drugs just to see if i could FEEL anything
I'm quoting you, normal.

>> No.9434760

>>9434729
Silly anon, every board is for everyone!

>> No.9434761

>>9434744
No, people like you with retarded logic, and that are all pathetic about the fact they don't have a girlfriend should get the fuck out of /jp/.

Also, not /jp/ related, kill yourself sperglord. Nobody asked you to actually reply with blog posts.

``but it was on jp bawww'' so what ? that's the worst excuse ever.

>> No.9434773

>>9434711
That's not how addiction works.

>> No.9434785

>>9434761
>>9434753
My logic is perfect. I don't have and have never had a girlfriend; I don't give a shit and probably never will. This entire fucking thread isn't /jp/-related, but you didn't cry a river about that. I'm just laughing at you retards defending drug addicts from people who believe in the idea of romantic love acting like you're going to save the board from the next normal invasion.

>> No.9434790

Incel master race

>> No.9434796

>>9434704

>DMT

Psychedelic. Why aren't you taking any drugs that actually make you feel intensely euphoric instead of just making you feel really fucked up? I've never understood why people waste their time with "experience" drugs. Tripping is like tossing a coin and if it's heads then you feel slightly euphoric and you see and feel a bunch of crazy shit or it's tails and you have to go for a little trip to hell.

>>9434711

>I'd quit my amphetamine habit

Sure, you're taking adderall. My nephew, he's 7, takes amphetamines too. Fun drugs, it'll make you really focused and there's a tiny high, but it's not even comparable.

>>9434719

Yes, they're all opiates, but you will not find any prescription painkiller that feels like heroin. I mentioned meth because it also feels really great. Do you want to be tweaking out for hours or do you want to be nodding off? It's a personal preference, but they both feel great and they both feel better love.

>> No.9434797

>>9434785
see: >>9434729

>> No.9434802

>>9433826
Women are like monkeys swinging from branch to branch- they don't let go of one without holding onto another first.

>> No.9434803

>>9434797
I'll take your advice as soon as you take mine.

Kill yourself.

>> No.9434822

>>9434796
DMT is a dissociative. Do you even do drugs?

>> No.9434842

>>9434796
I have not and will never do meth or heroin.

I am sure you have never been in love.

How can you even compare those two things anyways?

>> No.9434853

>>9434822

Will you at least google what you're saying before you reply? It's a psychedelic.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

>> No.9434865

>>9434842
Wow, you're some sort of angsty teenager or what ?

>> No.9434859

is this where i talk about the new naruto chapters

>> No.9434861

>>9434853
Regardless of what Wikipedia says, have you ever done DMT?

>> No.9434878

>>9434865
21 actually.

I am not the faggot saying everyone should just do meth because its better then love.

>> No.9434887

>>9434878
Yeah, you're the faggot saying everyone should do love because it's better ``then'' meth.

Wow, you're so much better than him!

>> No.9434893

/jp/ - Drug Culture

I love how half the people on /jp/ do meth to keep themselfs pure.

>> No.9434903

>>9434887
Ok, imagine a world where everyone was in love.

Now imagine a world where everyone did meth.

What world is better?

>> No.9434912

>>9434842

>How can you even compare those two things anyways?

What are you talking about? Which gives you more pleasure. That's all that matters here, it's a simple comparison.

Either way though, stop deluding yourself. Meth isn't some evil monster that's going to kill you the second you touch it. You're already taking a drug that's essentially meth's little brother, it causes minor versions of the same exact negative side effects you would be feeling from meth. Also, friendly word of advice, watch your teeth. Amphetamines are still going to fuck them up with all of that dry mouth you're probably getting if you don't keep a handle on it.

>> No.9434917

>>9434887
The primary implication was that calling him out on being an angsty teenager was stupid when the other person's opinion was much more stereotypically that way.

>> No.9434920

>>9434903
Imagine forcing your point of view on people while bitching about others doing it is fucking retarded and kill yourself.

>> No.9434929

>>9434903

Meth.

The people in love will have their heart broken, have "love withdrawals" after the break up that feel a whole lot worse than a meth comedown, and you can't take another hit of love when it goes away.

>> No.9434926

>>9434912
Love is a little bit more then good feelings.

I am sure thats a big part of it. There is a bit more to it though. Meth does not push you to follow your dreams or stay up with you the night your mom dies.

>> No.9434936

>>9434920
At least my point of view is not full retard.

Seriously, you guys have to be trolling when you think meth is a better lifestyle.

>> No.9434954

>>9434926
Ok, I'm giving up, you're either painfully stupid because you believe what you're saying, or painfully stupid for willingly pretending to be that.

>>9434936
I never once said meth was better. But say, have you ever done meth ? do you have experience with loving people and being loved back ? do you have neuroscientifical knowledge to back it up ?

Or is it simply a deluded fuck's ranting on the internet ? Have you ever considered, just one second, that you are not right 100% of the time ?

>> No.9434963

>>9434926

>Meth does not push you to follow your dreams

Sure it does. Half of the college students in America can attest to that one, except they're on adderall which is even weaker. You'll have more motivation to follow your dreams when you're tweaking than any girl is going to give you. The only reason I even learned Japanese was because of meth. Can your girlfriend keep you completely energized and focused for three days straight while you burn through more studying than most people would be able to do in months?

>or stay up with you the night your mom dies.

You wouldn't even care that your mother died. Girlfriends can't do that. You'll still feel like shit, but now she can feel like shit with you. I'd rather just stop caring.

>> No.9434983

>>9434954
I have been in love and been love back
I have never done meth
I am 100% sure however, that meth is not the same as love.

You cant even compare the two things. Love is more then the chemicals it induces in your brain because it involves another person whereas meth only affects you.

The addition of another person means there is a mutual trust and reliance you dont get from drugs. regardless of if you end up heartbroken, its that trust and human interaction at its most basic level that makes it special.

>> No.9434990

>>9434983
Not the other guy, but the very concept of the other person is created in your own brain.
Saying another person is involved doesn't change shit.

>> No.9434989

>>9434963
Why would you want to just stop caring about someone who cares about you?

Whats the point of learning anything if you don't care at all anyways?

>> No.9434994
File: 920 KB, 1920x1080, 1343120623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9434963
Thanks for that

>> No.9435008

>>9434990
But its not. Regardless of the person you create in your brain there is another brain creating its image of you.

>> No.9435015

>>9435008
So?
That's not your brain.
We're talking about the effects of love on you compared to meth.

>> No.9435025

>2011
>Not smoking Meth and shooting up heroin with your catgirl girlfriend who loves you.

Get on my level you fucking faggots

>> No.9435030

>>9435025
>girl
But why would a girl be in love with another girl?

>> No.9435034

>>9435015
Why must feeling good be so selfish?

>> No.9435040

>>9434989

>Why would you want to just stop caring about someone who cares about you?

Why would you want to continue to feel like shit about someone who is dead? What does this achieve when you could just get high and go back to feeling good? I know what it's like to grieve, getting high helps a lot. Especially a drug like meth, you process the whole thing extremely fast and accept that they're dead. I didn't even feel grief after I came down the next day. It's not like some sedative where you knock yourself out for a few hours to avoid the problem and then you feel just as shitty when you come back.

>Whats the point of learning anything if you don't care at all anyways?

Doesn't work like that. You're not taking benzos and just becoming some apathetic slug. You care a lot about everything you're doing, that's pretty much the whole reason why college students are on amphetamines. It makes them care about the mindnumbing shit they have to study. Same with meth, it's just much, much stronger.

>> No.9435041

>>9435030
LOVE TRANSCENDS GENDERS

>> No.9435048

>>9435034
What the hell are you talking about.
Your feeling of companionship and love are products of your own brain.
Isn't that obvious?

>> No.9435049

>>9435040
Why not just fail and do some meth to get over it?

>> No.9435060

>>9435048
But there is another brain that feels the same things because of what I feel.

>> No.9435064

>>9435060
Yeah, so?
Where exactly are you going with that.
We're talking about you, not your lover for god's sake.

>> No.9435129

>>9435060

It doesn't though. The way you feel is completely unrelated to the way she feels. For example, stalkers. They fall hopelessly in love with women who don't even know that they exist. These women aren't magically injected with their love because their brain is feeling it. She still has no idea he exists.

You see a girl, you get to a point that you really like her, and now your body gets you high and this is love. If this same process happened for her then she will also be high and you will both be in love with each other, but there was no interaction, your brain isn't causing her brain to feel anything. You could fall in love with her and she might not feel a thing for you if she wasn't attracted to you.

Hell, drugs interact more directly with your body than your girlfriend did. You're physically introducing a substance into your body which triggers a surge of chemicals which makes you feel so amazing that it would be impossible to feel this to the same degree in any natural situation. The drug must enter your body for you to feel this, but the girl doesn't even have to know you exist for your body to get you high and give you the same exact feelings of love.

>> No.9435139

>>9435060
Or are you saying you're feeling companionship because of the fact that there is another person who holds feelings for you?
That, too, is a product of your own brain.
Drugs physically affect you.
There is not much difference between the two.

>> No.9435155

>>9435139
Although I do admit that feelings of love can be much more complex.
They're still basically the same shit though, just that one naturally occurs in your brain and the other is brought about by drugs.

>> No.9435188

>>9434526
The hardest part is yet to come. When you become wizard you have to avoid relationshit further to rise your power. The moment you get ensorcered by some bitch is the moment you stop your growth. And if the relation is not love and you break up you lose your wizard powers.

>> No.9435190

>>9435049

>Why not just fail and do some meth to get over it?

You could, but why? If you're tweaking and you have some work to do then you would probably love to do your studies, so you might as well do them.

It's not like opiates where you are content to just lay back and take it easy and maybe nod off. You need to do something, anything really. There's no such thing as a lazy tweaker, it's just impossible. Even the most retarded guy who is on meth will be cleaning the whole house or doing some crazy project.

You feel overwhelming compelled to be productive in some way, it's just how it worked. Can't handle doing nothing. Even right now I couldn't stop responding to these threads with huge blocks of text if I wanted to. Can't help it.

>> No.9435214

>>9435190
Is the come down bad? How do you deal with it?

>> No.9435220

>>9435155
In a way you're saying there's no difference between being alive and dead, since whether your brain moves or not it's still just a physical object. The fact that both natural love and drugs are technically the same doesn't mean that delusions can't be considered different.

>> No.9435276

>>9435220
Are you trying to say that delusions can't be considered different? That's true though.
And yes, humans are just biological computers programmed by their genes and their environment.
Every choice we made were inevitable, thus there is no free will.
Personally, I would like to live and have fun. I was made that way.

>> No.9435326

>>9435276
No I'm saying that delusions can be considered different. Believing that 2+2=5 rather than 4 can be considered bad (in some instances), for a human, even though the process of believing 5 rather than 4 is probably more or less the same. Hacking your brain with drugs could be considered bad depending on the effect of the drug, at least in comparison to naturally caused emotions, for example on the basis of the drug-induced emotions not being consistent with your personality. I don't see why we shouldn't consider the delusion that another person is involved as a unique (course, if a drug can do that...) quality of love that can make it different.

>> No.9435352

>>9435214

Not really, depends on a couple things. Mostly how long you've been going. Some days I get a little carried away, keep it going for maybe 3-4 days before I decide to stop, and those are some pretty messed up comedowns. It's really no big deal though, just knock yourself out with some sedatives, ideally some benzos, and you'll be fine when you wake up.

Definitely wouldn't suggest binging though. Maybe after you're used to it, but not right away. Anyway though, if you want to try meth then you should definitely know how to do it safely so you don't get fucked up over problems that are easily avoidable.

You know all those "Meth: NOT EVEN ONCE" anti-drug things you see all over the place? Teeth falling out, crazy looking hobos, etc. It's exaggerated bullshit. This happens if you have absolutely no hygiene whatsoever, don't take care of yourself, don't take any supplements, and allow yourself to become incredibly malnourished. I've been taking meth on a pretty much daily basis for two years and I am fine, no worse for wear than the average adderall user.

Meth causes a calcium deficiency, it dries out your mouth, and it also kills your appetite completely. So what you need to do is take a multi-vitamin, take some calcium supplements, brush your teeth often, bathe, and above all else drink water and eat. That one is really important.

(continued)

>> No.9435366

>>9435352

(continued)

This sounds like simple shit, but when you're tweaking you will just be loving life so much and you'll be feeling so great that you won't want to eat, drink, or shower, but you just got to do that shit so you don't end up looking like a malnourished hobo with rotten teeth. The more you eat and drink (drink a lot of water, much more than you normally do. general rule for all stimulants because of dehydration) then the healthier you will be and you probably won't even feel much of a comedown.

Also, if you take a small amount and do these same precautions then meth is actually pretty safe. The pictures you see of those methheads that are all fucked up are the guys who didn't know when to stop and they were probably tweaking for over a week without any sleep.

If you follow those simple rules of hygiene, nutrition, and you don't abuse the shit out of meth then you'll be fine. It's not an evil drug, even though people really want you to believe that. Just remember that it might make you feel invincible, but you're not. So eat, bathe, brush your teeth, keep the dose low, take your supplements, and drink a lot of water.

>> No.9435367

>>9435326
I'm having a hard time seeing what your point is.
All I've been trying to say is that love is in your brain and that drugs induce changes in the brain.
The first guy I was talking to seemed think that love was some sort of magical bond that transcends the body, so it is superior to drugs.

>> No.9435395

>>9435367
You're saying that the delusion that someone else is involved is unimportant since his brain creates it, so it's no different than drugs. That might be true, but I'm arguing that the delusion of love and the induced emotions of drugs, while they might be technically the same kind of process, can still be considered different because we're human. So whether it's superior or not is still up for debate. Arguing otherwise is like saying that a personality is meaningless, therefore it doesn't matter what your brain does because it's all the same. In other words it ignores subjectivity.

>> No.9435419

>>9435395
I'm not saying drugs are superior. I just wanted that guy to stop saying that love is objectively better, because there is no support for that reasoning at all.
Whatever is superior is subjective, so each person should decide that himself.
I wasn't saying anything is superior.

>> No.9435433

>>9435419
We're in agreement then, I thought you were saying that getting an emotional high is all the same, doesn't matter how. My bad.

>> No.9435463
File: 49 KB, 250x250, 1342793818274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So is /jp/ basically filled with a pure NEETs that have autism and smoke meth and do other heavy drugs?

It's kind of exciting, I have never been so close to criminals. All of those bully boards acting tough and mean and picking on us, but all along /jp/ has been a meth smoking biker with autism. I feel like a gang member.

>> No.9435482

>>9435463

> I have never been so close to criminals

Remember all that anime and movies you illegally downloaded? Not to mention the 2D depictions of child pornography you look at.

>> No.9435489

>>9435482
>2D depictions of child pornography

PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS, don't derail the thread even further. This guy is TROLLING, he wants you to get angry and argue with him.

>> No.9435514

>>9435489
Shut up, virgin nerd. You're too insecure to even face your own atrocities.

>> No.9435529
File: 93 KB, 774x719, 333414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435482

I never thought of it that way before.

I'm a rebel walking down these roads of life with my fellow gang members. Heroin using, meth smoking, speed popping renegades with autism that don't follow nobody's rules because they make their own rules and nobody bosses them around.

I'm such an outlaw! My hands are shaking, this is too much excitement for one day

>> No.9435526
File: 121 KB, 400x578, Rustle Socks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435489

I'm not trolling, to be honest, I don't think you know what that word means. You seem to be to stupid to understand the difference between someone's form of humor, and someone instigating in an attempt to provoke angered replies and the derailment of a thread.

But you have got me interested, in what way is loli not a 2D depiction of child pornography? Do you know what those words even mean? It is in fact a 2D depiction of child pornography.

>> No.9435536

>>9435529
You're a nigger basically.

>> No.9435538

>>9435463
Now, see, if I was ZUN, efforts like >>src/1343125244436.png would be reason numero uno that I wouldn't approve of the yukkuri meme.

>> No.9435539

>>9433001
am i still pure if i only kissed? this buggs me a lot.

i'm probably one of the few /jp/sies who had an actual opportunity to have sex and turned it down.

>> No.9435552
File: 117 KB, 469x480, 1342833025990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435536

That's pretty neat though, isn't it?

We're tough boys, hoodlums, mavericks, a band of warriors fighting a war they can't win but they keep fighting because it's the only thing they've ever known. Raised from birth to battle the lawman because these NEETs won't let nobody oppress them and they don't take kindly to bully words or they might just have to rough somebody up cause they're toughboys.

I'm feeling it. I'm definitely feeling it. I've got a mean glare on me right now like a proper hoodlum and I want to dish out some trouble.

>> No.9435553
File: 74 KB, 320x240, 1328920333621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

god, fuck >>9435538
moot, fuck your link mangler, just leave it

>> No.9435566

>>9435552
Wacky. Interesting. I like it.

I can't tell what you're talking about, of course, but don't let that stop you.

>> No.9435578

>>9435552
Go shoot up a cinema.

>> No.9435593

>>9435578

That's very, very mean though.

I was just thinking about yelling "fug" out of my window in a slightly loud voice... That seemed like bully behavior

>> No.9435602
File: 309 KB, 460x351, 1342182617136.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435593
You're cute. Do you know what else happens in gangs?

>> No.9435609

>>9435539
Only penetration counts.

A number of us have turned down sex, for the record.

>> No.9435610

>>9435602

Do we get motorcycles and big bicycle coats that make us look like bullies? I want a motorcycle and a big bicycle coat.

>> No.9435620
File: 185 KB, 283x250, 1341921905605.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435610
Oh yeah, you'll get all of that stuff, but first you need to prove yourself worthy.

>> No.9435623
File: 63 KB, 848x480, 1331334728070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9434893
/jp/ - Cults, Meth-Amphetamines and Dangerously Stupid People with Lolita Complex

>> No.9435635

>>9435620

How do I prove myself worthy to the other gang members? Do I have to use the drugs? I have never used drugs before. I don't think I'm ready, that meth thing sounds scary.

>> No.9435641
File: 17 KB, 220x236, 1332510980568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435635
New recruits to prove themselves useful some how, I think I know your use. Now get over here and suck my dick.

>> No.9435644
File: 39 KB, 625x417, WaltS5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9434893

>I love how half the people on /jp/ do meth to keep themselfs pure.

As long as the meth is pure then it will purify your spirit and keep you away from the lewd temptations

Also, did anyone else just realize that Breaking Bad seems to be the only western TV show that /jp/ ever mentions? I've never heard them mention any other show, but I've heard Breaking Bad multiple times.

I always thought it was a coincidence. I guess it isn't

>> No.9435649
File: 96 KB, 412x305, shock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435526
>dat file name
>me reading the them
MFW

>> No.9435653

>>9435641

I'm sorry I can't do that
I'm very sorry
I'm scared
I need to go now
I'm sorry

>> No.9435658

>>9435653
>I'm scared

Good, good.

>> No.9435659
File: 39 KB, 225x225, 1342607406988.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435623

>Meth-Amphetamines

>> No.9435661

Stimulants are the perfect drug for a pure virgin who wishes to remain pure.

The vasoconstriction will make your penis tiny and unusable and the focusing will distract you with so many other things that you will even forget to masturbate.

>> No.9435662

>>9435644
Nah, Game of Thones pops up a lot as well. I just took it as /jp/ is just as susceptible to hype as anywhere else considering they are both frequently discussed.

>> No.9435670

>>9435661

Amphetamines make you really horny, and because it's very hard to cum, a lot of people tend to masturbate for hours without stopping.

>> No.9435677

Women and men will always have different goals. Men want to mate with as many people as possible. Women want to find the best they can find, and never share it. This leads to the conflict, because the better a man is, the more woman he has mated with. So if you are staying with only one woman, she will think you are not the best mate, as no one else is trying to steal you. So she will leave you.

>> No.9435679

>>9435670
That sounds amazing, I've only masturbated while on marijuana and I'm looking for other ways to make masturbation better.

>> No.9435697

>>9435670

It's pretty good for not masturbating too though, if you can focus your mind on other things.

If some porn happens to appear and you get aroused then you're screwed though. Next six hours gone

>> No.9435722
File: 135 KB, 1000x1000, yakui1342399422758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9435623
>>9435659

>> No.9435740

>>9435677
That's why I hate 3D women. We men would be perfectly fine with settling down and taking responsibility, but women are basically designed to push us to be impure. Only way I could ever tolerate 3D women is if they came in harems.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action