[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 486 KB, 1583x1186, 1308239993326.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9428292 No.9428292[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

About 2 months ago, I was a completely normal person. Then, one night, I read a lolicon manga. I cannot remember if I enjoyed it but it freaked me out so severally. In the fallowing days after that I felt terrible, so much to that I became afraid that I was turning into a pedo. Before this, I despised kids.

But in the fallowing month, I was so shaken that I may be a pedo that now every time I see a hot girl, I feel next to nothing and when I see a kid, I get images of the manga in my head and I sometimes get aroused depending on how I feel. I am terrified that I am becoming like this that I spend almost every night in my room crying. I haven’t had a good night’s sleep in over two months and now I just want to die. Nothing is good to me anymore. Every minute all I can think about is wanting to die. It even got so bad that last month, I held a knife up to my chest, struggling to find a reason not to just end it. I didn’t do it because I was too afraid that I would go to Hell. I can’t bear the thought that I am a monster like this and I just want it all to stop. I want to go back to when I just worried about finding a girlfriend. I just want my old life back. I am not sure whether in that first month I was so scared that I conditioned myself to get aroused by kids because I was afraid that I would no longer be aroused by women. Either way, I just want to be a good person, I just want to be happy again. I can’t take living like this so please tell me if this is all in my head or if I need some serious help because I just can’t live like this anymore.

picture unrelated

>> No.9428294

Why did you post this on /a/?

>> No.9428296

The solution, on all levels, is to kill yourself.

>> No.9428298

/jp/ - just pedo

>> No.9428300
File: 89 KB, 586x680, 1324079074189.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action