[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 70 KB, 360x200, Yukkuri_MarisaReimu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
942438 No.942438 [Reply] [Original]

Yukkuri thread.

I always thought that Anon should make some sort of yukkuri encyclopedia, so I spent the last 2 and a half hours compiling all the yukkuri knowledge I have. I'd like /jp/ to confirm and add to the facts and find any mistakes I might have made. I plan on putting this on a wiki or something when it's closer to completion.

Anyways, here we go!

Physical Characteristics:

-They consist of a grossly exaggerated head with hair and head accessories.
-Normal ones are about the size and weight of a basketball. However, they can grow to much larger sizes (the limit seems to be about human-sized). There are also fat ones which look similar to normal ones, but are slightly bigger and more bloated.
-They are filled with bean paste and therefore edible. Some variants have different fillings. For example, Remilia-types are meat buns.
-They breathe, eat, see, hear and move (by bouncing off the ground), yet they have nothing that resembles organs.
-They are extremely fragile. Severely injuring them is very easy. They seem to make up for it by having lots of stamina. A yukkuri can survive extreme amounts of trauma before dying. Examples include: having a large piece of its body bitten off, having most of its bean paste scooped out, getting all of its skin peeled off, getting impaled on a stick, etc.
-They are soluble in water, but only after prolonged exposure.
-They have a crying moe. It causes people to abuse and bully them. Even good-natured humans can become sadists.
-Some of them have miniaturized bodies. It is not known whether they are mutated Touhous or mutated yukkuris. Examples include: Remilia-types, Flandre-types, Reisen-types, Tewi-types, Sikieiki-types, and possibly others that have yet to be discovered.

>> No.942441

Behavioral Characteristics:

-A yukkuri’s main goal in life is to “take it easy”. It holds this above all other needs. It is easy to gain a yukkuri’s trust under the pretense of taking it easy. There are variant of
“take it easy”; for example, Chen-types “get it”.
-They are incredibly selfish. They can and will attack and eat each other in dangerous or stressful situations.
-The other needs and goals of a yukkuri are (in order of descending importance): food, a home, companionship, and reproduction.
-They constantly demand food, particularly sweets, from anybody and everybody.
-They will often try to annex human homes. They will claim that the house belongs to them, and that the human should leave. This can be circumvented by asking permission from the yukkuris to take it easy with them. Then, the human can promptly eliminate the would-be invaders without suspicion.
-They always travel in pairs or groups. Villages of dozens of yukkuris are not uncommon. If they are left alone for too long, they will die of loneliness. Predator-type yukkuris such as Flandre-types and Remila-types seem to lack this weakness.
-The most important possession of any yukkuri is their accessory. Losing it prevents them from taking it easy and leaves them in a near catatonic state. They will go through any means to regain their accessory, not limited to stealing from other yukkuris. Therefore, accessory-less yukkuris are usually shunned by others. The act of stealing an accessory is not looked down upon, unless the accessory is stolen from a dead yukkuri. Stealing from a dead yukkuri is taboo and will result in the culprit being hunted down by its peers.

>> No.942446

-Their intelligence and reasoning ability are virtually non-existent. They give a new meaning to the word “retarded”. However, it is possible to train a yukkuri, but the process is long, tedious, and slow. Yukkuris that are domesticated by humans tend to be much more intelligent than their wild kin. Some yukkuris are even more retarded than usual, namely Remilia-types.
-Their memory capacities are incredibly small; a yukkuri is incredibly forgetful. If you bully one, there’s a good chance it’ll forget about it within a few hours. There are examples where a single yukkuri eats its family and/or friends and then forgets about it.
-Their limited memory does have the benefit of aiding their social structure. Groups of yukkuris will think that they’ve been together forever since they can’t remember anything before the group was formed.
-They have the ability to speak, but are limited to childish phrases. Their vocabularies are surprisingly large and disproportionate to their intelligence.
-If a yukkuri becomes hungry or horny, it will eat/rape other yukkuris, promptly forget it did so, and blame the nearest living being. Shaking a yukkuri causes it to become horny.
-They all have an innate knowledge of several facts. For example, all yukkuris fear the “factory”, which is described as a place where they can never take it easy.
-Old yukkuris experience a change in personality. They become extremely sarcastic and frustrating to deal with. Upon being told that you will e.g. catch them, they will answer "He says he's going to catch me. Ooh, scary, scary."
-They retaliate against aggressors through tackling and goring. However, due to their extremely low speed, soft bodies, and low mass, the attacks are nothing, but nuisances. Some yukkuris have different defense mechanisms. For example, Iku-types are able to shoot lightning, making them a threat to yukkuri and human alike.

>> No.942451

Reproduction:

-Their offspring are called koyukkuris. Koyukkuris are easily distinguished from regular yukkuris by their small size and different facial features. However, their personalities and behavior are identical to their parents.
-They seem to be able to reproduce both sexually and asexually, the methods of each are still under argument. There are several theories.
-They may undergo a process similar to mitosis where one splits in half and the halves become individual yukkuris.
-They may produce children when they die. New yukkuris will crawl out of the remains of a dead one. The Wriggle-type is confirmed to reproduce by this method.
-In both methods of asexual reproduction, the children are identical to their parents.
-In sexual reproduction, one yukkuri will rub against and hump another. Intercourse between yukkuris is not always consensual, nor does it need to be. The Alice-type relies on rape to increase its numbers. The yukkuri on the bottom will become pregnant. Pregnancy may manifest in two ways.
-The first and most widely accepted method is that the pregnant yukkuri sprouts a tendril from its body. On the tendril are several undeveloped koyukkuris that will fall off the branch after development, a very fast process that only takes several hours.
-It is possible to sprout more than one tendril at a time. This can occur from either multiple bouts of intercourse or multiple partners during intercourse. The result can be deadly to the mother as the tendrils will leech the mother’s mass to feed the children.
-The second method of sexual reproduction has the mother inflating to many times its original size. This process takes a large amount of resources and time. When the mother is ready, it will burst, spitting out dozens of koyukkuris at once and returning the mother to its original size.

>> No.942450
File: 96 KB, 600x879, 1215090270194.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942453

Make sure you include yukkuri actually means slowly.

>> No.942455

-This method is also not without risks. If the mother is allowed to grow too large, the birthing process will kill it.
-Koyukkuris are defenseless and extremely dependent on their parents. However, yukkuri parents are very irresponsible and incompetent. A mother will often accidentally leave behind or kill its children. Due to the mother’s stupidity, it is possible to feed its own children to it. The mother will not notice unless it is told that it ate its children, a fact that it’ll probably forget in a few hours. The children are largely the same; they can easily forget their mother’s identity and be manipulated to attack and eat their mother
-Sexual reproduction results in offspring that are identical to either the mother or “father” yukkuri. However, A yukkuri that had intercourse with an Alice-type will only give birth to more Alice-types.

>> No.942456

Amazing.

>> No.942459
File: 146 KB, 600x671, 1215041162275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942458

Specific species facts:

-Reimu-types and Marisa-types are the most commonly found types. They’re generally very carefree and naïve.
-Some Marisa-types have a hidden sadistic nature that makes them realize if they’re hurting their friends and enjoy it.
-Alice-types rely on other yukkuris to reproduce. They gain the trust of a pre-existing yukkuri village and secretly kill off the children. Then, the remaining yukkuris of the village are gangraped until they die from giving birth to more Alice-types.
-Chen-types jump much higher than regular yukkuris. They also prefer to “get it” rather than to take it easy.
-Remilia-types have the ability to fly and regenerate. They all see Sakuya as the solution for every problem they have and will often call out for her. Their favorite food is pudding and they have a habit of wasting food.
-Flandre-types are bullies. The targets of their bullying are usually Remilia-types. They decorate the vicinity of their nests by impaling barely alive yukkuris on tree branches.
-Patchouli-types are asthmatic and physically weak. They can only say “mukyu”.
-Youmu-types are called “Myon” and are extraordinarily soft.
-Yuyuko-types are able to assimilate features from the yukkuris they eat. For example, eating a Remilia-type will give a Yuyuko-type wings. They can also rip off the assimilated feature to create a copy of the consumed yukkuri that is completely loyal to the Yuyuko-type.
-Tewi-types are the most intelligent yukkuris. They are extremely deceptive and tricky.
-Reisen-types can only say “gera”. This trait causes it to anger people.
-Iku-types can shoot lightning, making them the most formidable yukkuris.
-Wriggle-types are smaller than regular yukkuris and serve as the decomposers of the yukkuri trophic chain.

>> No.942460
File: 35 KB, 429x297, 1213304699061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>942450

>> No.942463

>>942453
HOLY SHIT WORDS CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE MEANING?

>> No.942465

Miscellaneous facts. (The canonicity of these facts is uncertain):

-Despair makes a yukkuri’s bean paste sweeter.
-Anything they eat will be converted into bean paste.
-A yukkuri’s accessory is present from birth and grow along with the yukkuri itself.
-Putting a yukkuri on your head turns you into a yukkuri. Luckily, the process is perfectly safe and reversible by tearing the yukkuri apart, revealing the person inside-Putting your hand over a yukkuri’s eyes will make it think it’s night.
-It’s possible to fuse a yukkuri with a plant, so that the yukkuri only requires sunlight and water to live.
-Stealing a yukkuri’s accessory will cause every yukkuri in the world to chase you.
-Red yukkuris take it easy three times faster and taste salty.
-The phrase “yukkuri shiteitte ne” actually means to “take it slowly”.

>> No.942472

>>942453
"take it easy" essentially means "take it slowly", one cannot take it easy when going fast.

>> No.942473

Keep going, please. Replacing what I had...

>> No.942475

Yukkuri archives should be placed on some sort of Touhou wiki. If only such a thing existed.

>> No.942477

That's all I have so far. My plan is to put this on a wiki, so that more people can add to it.

>> No.942484
File: 123 KB, 600x500, 1212359069145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942488

All this shit sounds pretty gay...

>> No.942499
File: 323 KB, 598x284, 1214420303096.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942509

>>942488
NO U

Anybody have an idea about where I should set up a wiki? I'm thinking about using the Touhou wiki, but people who run it might get a bit anal about the yukkuri guro.

>> No.942510

>>942458
>-Youmu-types are called “Myon” and are extraordinarily soft.

They also say "diiiiick!" randomly, embarrasing the real Youmu.

>>942465
>-Red yukkuris take it easy three times faster and taste salty.

They also "superfuck" other Yukkuris

-Even the simplest traps (a box) are too much for a Yukkuri to escape.

>> No.942516

>>942510
Added

>>942509
Shit, that should be "the people"

>> No.942542

>Alice-types rely on other yukkuris to reproduce. They gain the trust of a pre-existing yukkuri village and secretly kill off the children. Then, the remaining yukkuris of the village are gangraped until they die from giving birth to more Alice-types.

Fukken lol'd

>> No.942554

>>942472
The equivalent common expression in English is "Take it easy", yes.

But a lot of the Japanese jokes based on Yukkuri require translating it as "slowly" to make sense.

>> No.942561

Another misc:

-Sakuya is apparently resistant to the "crying moe". Once again, she seems immune to most states of mind.
-All Remiryas depicted in fics may descend from one Remirya, which was raised in the SDM. There, it lost most of its intelligence (being more retarded than even other Yukkuris?, possibly because the fairy maids (or Sakuya herself) always gave it what it wanted, but it gained the habit of calling for Sakuya.
OR
-All individual Remiryas depicted in fics may be the very same Remirya.

>> No.942566

ゆっくり (adv,n,vs) slowly, at ease

>> No.942569
File: 456 KB, 350x2716, 1214904252919.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942576
File: 462 KB, 350x3012, 1213579404390.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942579

>>942561
Ah, you've given me a idea. I'll make a section with the Touhous' views on the yukkuris. ie Sanae loves them, Remilia hates them, etc.

First two facts added, since I've seen more than one Remirya at a time before.

>> No.942580

Additions:
-The types that possess bodies are usually not born with them, but grow them after reaching a certain age. Whether the growth is instantaneous or gradual, and where they get their clothes, is unknown.
-Patchouli types tend to be easier to train, and have a greater capacity for intelligence.
-Yuyuko-types, also known as Yuupii, have the ability to suck in air, also sucking in everything in the vicinity. They can swallow a Remirya whole using this ability.
-Youmu-types have the tendency to say "Chiiiiinpo!!!" ("Diiiiiick!!!").
-Yukkureisen's "gera gera" is onomatopoeia for derisive laughter.
-Remiryas love both pudding and cookies, and have a general preference for sweet food. They have a habit of actively seeking out food that is not sweet, and throwing it on the floor or the nearest toilet, even if it wasn't intended for them.
-Flandre-types can attack with their wings as well.

Their catchphrase does literally mean "go slowly", but the actual meaning is closer to "take it easy", since they also say it while running, if they're enjoying it. You're not going slowly if you're running, are you?

>> No.942581
File: 86 KB, 400x500, 1058102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>942569
That gera gera gera is pissing me off.

>> No.942586
File: 339 KB, 500x1392, 1212370240527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942593

>>942579
That will be hard to do, since their behavior changes. Sanae in particulat tends to love yukkuris, but Remilia's attitude towards them hasn't been clarified; she has shown apathy, slight affection and utter dislike.

>> No.942612

There should be a Yukkuri game where you watch an entire ecosystem full of Yukkuris live.

>> No.942615
File: 70 KB, 350x300, 1212482709001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942623
File: 75 KB, 854x841, 1205201065677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942629

>>942612
I think someone attempted it on Spore. It was not met with success.

>> No.942631

Post sum Youmukkuri.

>> No.942639

>>942580
Added

>>942593
Ah, you're right. Damn it.

>> No.942641

>>942593
The same with Reimu. She initially disliked her Yukkureimu, but eventually she showed it affection.

>> No.942648

>>942569
Her ears are backwards in panel 8.

>> No.942655

Yukkuriwiki anyone?

>> No.942663
File: 802 KB, 1200x900, Yukkuri Youmu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>942631

>> No.942676
File: 25 KB, 400x553, 1207423314117.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942682
File: 210 KB, 720x960, 1214825552523.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942681

>>942655
I'm making a page on Touhou wiki. If that fails, I'll make an exclusive yukkuri wiki.

>> No.942690
File: 145 KB, 350x1207, 1212691105774.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942707

-Yukkuris are very elastic. However, stretching a yukkuri beyond a limit will render it unable to return to their normal shape, and stretching it even more will break it.

>> No.942735

>>942707
Why do i have the sudden urge to do this?

>> No.942741

do remiryas ever take it easy?

>> No.942762

Needs an entry about Yukkuriyuka.

>> No.942780
File: 112 KB, 551x610, 1215119447169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942784

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yukkuri_shiteitte_ne!

>> No.942813

>>942741
The Original Remirya lost its intelligence because it was constantly taking it easy, thanks to the fairy maids in the SDM.
Perhaps that's why all the Remiryas try to return there

>> No.942860

Cirno type Yukkuris are usually found stuck in a hole (how they got there is a mystery). After getting stuck they tend to remain immobile and drool uncontrollably. Upon encountering a Cirno type Yukkuri other Yukkuris will prompt it to "take it easy", however they will receive no reply and join it in the drooling soon after by jumping on it's head forming a drooling Yukkuri totem.

>> No.942861

>>942784
You should add their origins (an anon in 2ch tried to do JIS art and failed. Other anons liked it, however), and the >>942438 pic.

>> No.942914

>>942861
Working on it.

Can somebody post the picture that compared the original Shift_JIS art with the picture at >>942438 ? I never bothered to save it.

>> No.942915
File: 55 KB, 360x500, yukmin-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am probably a very bad person for doing this...

But I still want someone to make this real.

>> No.942963

I guess it would go under "Other random things"?

What about the translated yukkuri comics?

>> No.942989

I still think there should be a category for "fanon and memes."

>> No.943061

>>942963
As "Yukkuri comics"

>> No.943062
File: 379 KB, 379x1194, 1070801.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943090

>>942450

/r/ original

>> No.943091
File: 327 KB, 500x1550, fatty_alice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943096

And we have a yukkuri Sakuya as well.

Remirya lives in an abandoned house in the forest. She considers herself its "ojou-sama". Every morning, upon waking up, she says "Shakuya, hug~". However, as opposed to most other Remiryas, this one has a Sakuya. It comes bouncing in, calling her "Ozeu-sama" and announcing that she should change her clothes. She exclaims "Remirya can chanje clowthes by herself!!!", and trips over her own feet 16 times while taking off her shirt, and 16 more while taking off her skirt. Sakuya gets excited upon seeing this, and exclaims that ozeu-sama is beautiful, while leaking bracken-starch dumpling (?) from its nose. Remirya then congratulates herself for changing, and Sakuya says that they should go and have "brekfust". They find a family of Yukkureimus that got trapped in their house, Remirya eats the mother and half the kids, ignoring the others' pleas. It's revealed that Sakuya lured them there, with promises of taking it easy. Although Remirya makes unreasonable demands, Sakuya always goes out to get more food. After this, Remirya gets a cheap-looking, broken umbrella, and they go out to see the flowers and the "budderflies". After chasing a budderfly, they find themselves in front of the real SDM. Of course, Remirya considers herself its mistress. They find a group of Remiryas doing their retarded dance, and of course, our Remirya joins in. Sakuya is tired, so it opts to bite the sleeping Meiling's arm. (Their teeth are sharper than other yukkuris'.) It can't actually damage her, but she wakes up, thinking that the real Sakuya hit her. Yukkuri Sakuya reprimands her, and heads for the mansion. The Remiryas were still dancing, drooling all the while.

>> No.943102

>>943096
The real Sakuya then appears, giving them all pudding, but gets called back in by Patchouli. Remirya calls out for yukkuri Sakuya, making all the other Remiryas notice it. "I want food!!!" "What would you like, ozeu-sama? Reimu? Marisa?" "No, I want puddin-!!!" Sakuya is displeased by this, and starts eating Remirya stating that her ozeu-sama would never say that. Remirya regenerates, but Sakuya proceeds to eat her head off. The other Remiryas are shocked that what they usually eat is attacking them, reminding them of traumatic events with yukkuri Alices. Sakuya starts eating the others as well. When their heads are being eaten, they scream for Sakuya to save them and bring pudding. The Sakuya proceeds to eat them all. In the meantime, the real Sakuya is making more pudding to serve to the Remiryas, so she can see their retarded dance again. When she sees the scene of carnage, though, she's so shocked she can't speak, and Meling ends up getting the pudding. In the meantime, yukkuri Sakuya is wandering around in the SDM, giving orders to the maids. It then meets Remilia, and is ecstatic to meet the real ozeu-sama, and approaches her like a horny Alice, but Remilia takes her out with a bullet. After that, we see the remaining members of the Yukkureimu family in the abandoned house. "Mommy, I can't take it easy!!! I'm hungry!!! Get us out easy!!! Oh!!! There's manjuu everywhere!!! Wait, Reimu's not a manjuu!!! Reimu is a pretty and cute Reimu!!!" Chomp.

>> No.943104

>>942682

Has this whole series been zipped up yet? I never bothered to save the individual files....

>> No.943113

>>943104
>>>/rs/yukkuri+no+more

>> No.943111
File: 407 KB, 350x1503, 1213763358195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943120
File: 274 KB, 500x1800, moran.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943126
File: 113 KB, 350x299, marisa yukkuri I see what you did there.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943128
File: 220 KB, 350x1206, 1212482312871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943134

It occurs to me that all Yukkuri are born knowing certain things. They know that they should take it easy, how to speak, and basic motor functions such as bouncing. This could be dismissed as simple instinct, but look at Remirya. The original was spoiled by Sakuya and the maids, and all further generations seem to remember Sakuya as though they had personally met her. The best explanation I can see for this is some form of genetic memory.

If the Yukkuris do pass their memories down then this could mean trouble. They do learn very slowly, but once they learned something all future generations would know it. Right now they're not a threat, but in 100 years or so there could be hyper-intelligent Yukkuris possessing the memories of all their ancestors. These memories would likely include how so many had had tortured and killed Yukkuris, so I doubt they'd be particularly friendly.

>> No.943140

This thread = Hahaha, oh wow.
Also, awesome.

>> No.943157

>>943134
That's quite unlikely, as they tend to completely forget bad things. Besides, going to war means not taking it easy. They'd never do it.

>> No.943160

>>943102
>>and Meling ends up getting the pudding.

Good end.

>> No.943161

>>943102
In other words, yukkuri Sakuyas have a habit of being awesome.

>> No.943165

>>943091
I pretty much get it but can someone still translate?
Also, moar?

>> No.943182

>>943160
Actually, I'm not entirely sure if it's Meiling or Koakuma who gets it, but in the end the two of them are happily sharing it.

>> No.943193

>>943165
1 - Take it easy!!
2 - Yu-!?(hop)
-Yu-!
(squeeze)
3 - You're heavy, so I'm moving slowly!!
-You're heavy, so I'm moving slowly!!
(drag drag)
4 - heavy, so
(bluuush)
5 - Yugu-!?
(kick)

>> No.943196

>>943165
p1 "Take it easy!"
p3 "You're heavy! Get off easy! You're heavy! Get off easy!"
p4 "You're hea--"

>> No.943229

>>943193
>>943196
Editing. You guys need to agree on something for the 2nd panel.

>> No.943232

>>943193
>>943196
Editing. You guys need to agree on something for the 3rd panel.

>> No.943233

>>943120
>>943091
i think this calls for a rapidshit.
Source?

>> No.943235

One more thing: When angered, red yukkuris can reach 10 times the average yukkuri's speed, instead of the normal 3.

>> No.943238

>>943232

disregard >>943196, the other is the correct translation. I should have paid more attention.

>> No.943245

>>943233
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=1022668

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=1039104

>> No.943248
File: 19 KB, 360x200, 1213782794671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943272
File: 63 KB, 360x200, VAGINAL DISCHARGE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943279

>> No.943304

>>943279
awsum

>> No.943308

>>943279
Oh shit, I forgot the SFX on the last panel.

>> No.943310

>>943279

OMG SLIME

>> No.943311
File: 23 KB, 243x257, 1020351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943317
File: 353 KB, 500x1550, 1215130118212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fixed

>> No.943320

>>943317
god among men.

>> No.943338

>>943317
Self-conscious Alice is self-conscious.

>> No.943515
File: 156 KB, 350x1798, 1215037414447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943533

>>943317
I wish to be the slime knight ;_;

>> No.943743

>>The other needs and goals of an Anon are (in order of descending importance): food, a home, companionship, and reproduction.

>> No.943791

Reviving non-front page thread ...

>>-Some of them have miniaturized bodies. It is not known whether they are mutated Touhous or mutated yukkuris.

There are two variants of this. The "unofficial" mutation of a normal Yukkuri (or Koyukkuri) grows incredibly slender arms and legs. It is bipedal but, despite the addition of useful appendages, remains powerless against assaults. Also, despite the spindly limbs, if it reproduces, it will only produce basic Yukkuri.

The "official" variant was originally intended to be a normal Gensokyo inhabitant infected with a virus that seems to deteriorate the body and mind until the person has been rendered short, pudgy, and absolutely retarded (as opposed to normal Yukkuri, whose "retardation" problems actually lie in their inability to remember over extended periods). It's unknown if this virus was even related to Yukkuri directly; suspiciously, its range of infection has been confined to Scarlet Devil Mansion, Eientei, and Higan, regions which are unrelated and whose inhabitants rarely encounter each other.

>> No.943817

Yukkuri Alice is awesome

in fact, Alice is awesome. She knows how to bully yukkuris the best and break their souls.

>> No.943822

>>943134
There's another explanation for this: roaming knowledge. Yukkuri may not remember things very well, but if topics keep moving around a group of Yukkuri, eventually it will arrive back at the originator (who may or may not even remember it), or even spread into another group. The number of wild Yukkuri groups must always be greater than zero and the "domesticated" Yukkuri frequently encounter the wild ones. Yukkuri are chatterboxes, so ideas pass through Yukkuri generations because of a long and extensive game of "telephone."

Home-raised Yukkuri who have not encountered the gossip of the wilds rarely possess the same fears and same degrees of fears.

>> No.943831
File: 56 KB, 720x400, 1207006796792.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943834
File: 313 KB, 800x1174, the_enigma_32.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>943791
>incredibly slender arms and legs

>> No.943835
File: 236 KB, 600x500, 1205575130939.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943843

Wow. You guys RAGE over a few rpfags, and then get off to this shit. What a bunch of idiots.

>> No.943847
File: 263 KB, 350x1202, 1212689467658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943853
File: 24.00 MB, 350x3907, 1207886010481.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.943881

>>943853
Touhou X: Reimu fails her job and unleashes the plague of Yukkuri on Gensokyo

>> No.943884

>Patchouli-types are asthmatic and physically weak. They can only say “mukyu”.

Moe~

>> No.943910

People shouldn't feel bad about killing Yukkuri. From what it sounds like, Yukkuri multiply in huge amounts, quickly, and all they do is consume.

They sound like human beings now.

>> No.943911

>-Yuyuko-types are able to assimilate features from the yukkuris they eat. For example, eating a Remilia-type will give a Yuyuko-type wings. They can also rip off the assimilated feature to create a copy of the consumed yukkuri that is completely loyal to the Yuyuko-type.

So, Yuyuko-type yukkuri is what a Kirby-fied Dark Sakura would look like?

>> No.943920

>>943911
No. Yuyuko isn't a slut.

>> No.943930

>>943920

Doujins say otherwise.

>> No.943950

>>943930
By that logic every character ever created that has h-doujins are sluts.

>> No.943953

>>943930
Fine, Yuyuko isn't an erotical black hole.

>> No.944002

>>943953

You don't find the Yuyuko X Mystia doujins hot? Even the none-vore ones?

>> No.944015
File: 12 KB, 400x399, Yukkuri_SMASH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>944002
Personally, I prefer the Youmu/Yuyuko ones.

>> No.944022

>>943950

>By that logic every character ever created that has h-doujins are sluts.

Of course they are.

Except for Aya, she's a whore.

>> No.944023

This thread is making me take it easy

>> No.944028
File: 374 KB, 1061x1500, 0001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>944002
Shit was hot.

>> No.944033

>>944022
Well, at least she is making profit out of it.

>> No.944036

All humans will devolve into yukkuri

>> No.944037

The ghost called Yuyuko giggled with glee as she tears the arm off of Mystia. Once the songbird youkai’s gurgling scream of terror died down, the ghost said, “It’s lovely to cook yakitori like this. It sears all the juices right in!”

>> No.944049

>>944037
Searing actually doesn't do anything for the meat's moisture content. It only adds flavor and aesthetics.

>> No.944065

>>944049

“Ah! I just remembered.” The ghost then said. “That girl had eggs! Let’s have omelettes, Youmu, omelettes!”

Youmu disinterestedly floated over the hollowed out husk of your dispirited body, to take away your unborn children, and crack them over a skillet. “Ick. They were fertilized.” The light in the eyes of Mystia then went out, drowned in her tears of horror and sorrow.

“You can’t be so picky, Youmu. I just think of it as extra protein.”

>> No.944070

>>943910
There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is?

>> No.944075

>>944065
This part still horrifies me.

>> No.944079
File: 61 KB, 800x650, 1214867873599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.944086

kinda wanting a yukkuri zombie mod now...

>> No.944097

>>944028
Ok, I need the name and maybe a link for this doujin now.

self sage for sauce request

>> No.944179

I wouldn't mind some kind of explanation for "Yukkurishine," meaning "drop dead easy/die slowly."

>> No.944200

>>944097
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndymxyzon4x

>> No.944215

>>944200
Wow, that brings a whole new meaning to the term "ghost blowjob".

>> No.944229

>>944179
Most commonly said by Yukkurisas, who know they are causing suffering to other Yukkuris and enjoy it.

>> No.944238
File: 62 KB, 360x200, 1207886425182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3528905
Why why why why can't you take it easy, forever.

>> No.944242
File: 99 KB, 640x470, smith[2].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>944070
A virus, Morpheus.

>> No.944255
File: 24 KB, 304x500, Neo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>944242
!!!

>> No.944276

>>944242
VIRUSES AREN'T ORGANISMS

>> No.944284

>>944238
Seven Colored Puppeteer?

>> No.944291
File: 102 KB, 600x600, 1095980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.944302
File: 44 KB, 300x1013, 1031131.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>crying moe

>> No.944463

>>943120
More proof that Cirno is a ⑨

>> No.944485
File: 760 KB, 552x3088, prisoner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>944463
Zun's lies! All lies!

>> No.944490

>>944070
All of them?

>> No.944510

Needs more guro.

>> No.944697

>>943791
Both are equally acceptable, actually.

>>944229
Flandre says it more frequently than Yukkurisa, especially when hunting or bullying.

>> No.945098
File: 148 KB, 512x600, DEVILYUKKURI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.945130

if /jp/ had mods I'd recommend this be stuck

>> No.945142

>>945130
I agree, this subject has a lot of room for discussion, and this thread could be used to gather and discuss information, for the beginning of the project at least.

>> No.945205

Behold, all yukkuri facts and stories in one file.
Also, if I remember correctly, Summary Anon mentioned something about having tests. I wish him the best of luck.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wnw9vic3mjx

>> No.945206
File: 99 KB, 500x316, 1215054406660.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.945208

It's possible that humans can have sex and babies with Yukkuris? ಠ_ಠ

>> No.945228

Oh god. People, this is awesome.

>> No.945279

What is a Touhou?

>> No.945283

>>945279
I think it has something to do with yukkuris.

>> No.945284
File: 210 KB, 350x3930, 1215141564477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.945295

>>945283
No, because everything they can do is give you head

>> No.945331

>>945295
We meet again, Ultros.

>> No.945352

>>945295
Fine with me..

>> No.945380
File: 340 KB, 720x960, 20080704195936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YES!!!

>> No.945385

>>945380
So where are the meat buns?

>> No.945384
File: 374 KB, 720x960, 20080704195951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK YES!!!
"Yu! - The Legend Continues"

>> No.945387

>>945384
Oh you!

>> No.945403

>>945384

what the fuck happened?

>> No.945405

>>945387
>Oh yuu!

Fix'd.

>> No.945410
File: 399 KB, 720x960, 20080629171111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>945403
First three pages

>> No.945415
File: 372 KB, 720x960, 20080701104148.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.945418
File: 394 KB, 720x960, 20080701211435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.945423

>>945410

yeah, I have been following the series. I'm just curious as to why marisa jumped off the top

>> No.945433

>>945423
She inflated from madness.

>> No.945435
File: 230 KB, 720x960, 20080630153748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>945423
She didn't. According to author yukkuris inflate when they're angre, so she accidently bounced off the wall.

>> No.945462

>>945435
>>945433

i see, thanks

>> No.945464

>>945380
>>945384
Needs more guro. A lot more guro

>> No.945488
File: 35 KB, 483x410, fuku0440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They need to remake Men Behind the Sun with yukkuris.

>> No.945518
File: 63 KB, 424x212, hornyYu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Horny Yukkureimu is loev.

>> No.945530

>>945518
How aggressive are yukkuris in heat? It looks very dangerous.

>> No.945535

>>945518
The first pannel scares me, make it go away.

>> No.945538
File: 144 KB, 720x960, 20080630153812.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>945530
Not too dangerous, really. Easily mastaspark'd.

>> No.945563
File: 14 KB, 187x192, TerrorFace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>945538

>> No.945581

>>945538

>Alice finds the Yukkureimu Marisa Master Sparked earlier. It's burnt black, but it survived. She taunts it by offering it several sweets, but they're all taken by the dolls. Eventually, she gives it a sweet bun. Halfway through, it realizes it's a spicy bun. Very much so. It begs for water, but Alice's memory is bad, so she can't remember where it is. In the end, she says that the dolls will give it some tomato sauce. It turns out to be tabasco. To finish things up, she stuffs into its mouth some wasabi she was going to throw away (I guess it's spicy) and tells the dolls to throw it away in a dangerous place.

>> No.946462
File: 160 KB, 714x391, 928166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.946782
File: 327 KB, 400x900, Dinner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>944065
>>944075

>> No.946963

>>946782

I awesomeface at this every time I see it.

They actually make her sit at the table while they devour her unborn children. Jesus, the Yakumos are fucking hardasses.

>> No.946979

Is there a site that has all the yukuri stuff?

>> No.946987

>>946963
And they probably feed it to her.

>> No.947007

They were created by Yukari to prove Gensokyo's evilness.

>> No.947026

Touhou 12: Tides of Bean Paste. Reimu organizes a party of touhoes to go through Yukari's gap, invading the birthplace of the yukkuris to put an end to their race.

>> No.947276

>>947026
do want.

>> No.947634

I love the Yukkuri with all my heart. They're the best thing that has happened to me this year.

>> No.947644

>>946963

Fuck with the Yakumo family and it will be the very last time you fuck with anyone, as the Sparrow soon learned.

>> No.947647

>>946987

Definitely. There's even chopsticks out for her.

>> No.947668

NEEDS MORE SUMMARIES

>> No.947711
File: 72 KB, 734x404, Yotsuba - Glorious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>947026

>> No.948455
File: 119 KB, 293x400, 1183045626220.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>946987
Well, she's there, so it would just be rude not to offer her to share their dinner, no?

>> No.948455,1 [INTERNAL] 

██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
      ██▓▓▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
    ████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
    ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓████████████
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓████████
  ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓████▓▓▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▒▒████▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░██▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██████
██████████████████▒▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒██▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
██████▓▓████████████████████░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████▓▓████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██████████
██████▓▓████▒▒██▒▒  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████████████████
  ██████████▒▒██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ██░░▒▒████████████████████████████
    ██▒▒▒▒██░░██  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓░░▒▒██  ▒▒▓▓██▓▓████████████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░██  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ▓▓░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒██████████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░▒▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████
    ██░░▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    ██▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    ██████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ██▓▓▓▓██████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████
  ██▓▓▓▓██████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██▓▓██████
    ██▓▓████████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓████████ ██

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action