[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 81 KB, 500x329, 32423424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9407678 No.9407678 [Reply] [Original]

Shared bathrooms fucking suck.

It's 2AM so I assume it's safe to take a shit, but 'lo and behold the instant I start dropping a load the dude I share the bathroom with comes home with what sounds like a party and tries to open the door even after I say it's occupied. Then everyone in the other room starts giggling and talking among themselves but I can't understand them.

A few seconds later they start trying to open the door again and I say occupied again, then a minute later the same thing happens. All while I, someone who's extremely bladder shy and socially retarded, am trying to take a shit. I give up with a half-full colon and after I'm done nobody even goes into the goddamn bathroom.

Why are people such annoying faggots, /jp/?

>> No.9407686

Is it just the toilet or do you have to share the bath/shower as well?

What horrible living conditions either way.

>> No.9407688

>>9407686
Where else would the bath/shower be?

>> No.9407695

>>9407678
Tell them to fuck off thats all which is really needed.

>> No.9407704

>>9407695
I have to share a bathroom with him, somehow I doubt pissing him off would work out for me in the long run.

I use coconut shampoo and am afraid he might ejaculate in it and I would be none the wiser. I say this because I personally know someone who's done it before.

>> No.9407708

>>9407678
serves you right for being a poor fuck who can't afford his own place

>> No.9407709

>>9407704
>I have to share a bathroom with him, somehow I doubt pissing him off would work out for me in the long run.

No you put your damn foot down or else he will be fucking with you forever. While taking a shit and this scenario repeats itself yell "its occupied you fucking idiot" if he keeps doing it leave make sure you leave a stinking fucking bathroom for him. That reeks of shit

>> No.9407731

>>9407709
I would probably stutter while yelling at him and make it even worse. I'm not alpha at all and I don't like acting like an asshole.

Why can't I just be left alone in peace?

>> No.9407742

>>9407731
Yelling is not some "alpha" act...

>Why can't I just be left alone in peace?

Because he currently has no respect for you at all.

>> No.9407750

to retaliate you have to think like an asshole... you need to say something rude, or inappropriate... like, "HEY, I'M TAKING A SHIT IN HERE!"... dont just say "OCCUPIED"... if he doesn't get the picture the first time, then open the door and say it again... your roommates will think your are a dick and will respect you for it... also make the bathroom seem occupied... mess it up a little, take the toilet paper off of the holder, or just open up a fresh roll for the fuck of it... bring your laptop in and blare some music, and shave and shower afterward... make a routine out of it... SHIT SHOWER AND SHAVE... and if you get any knocks... reply with a "FUCK YOU", or "IM BEATING MY DICK OFF IN HERE, UNLESS YOU WANNA HELP ME I'D SUGGEST YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF"... if anyone gives you any animosity, just through a fake "FUCK YOU MAN(sounding serious),haha... naaa, you know i love you man"... having roommates you gotta let them know you respect them, but you cant let them fuck with you more then you fuck with them... just never do anything to cause any real tension toward each other

>> No.9407771

also, you dont need to be loud to be an asshole... you can be quiet and say mean shit to him with a smile on your face... im telling you, he will respect you more for it

>> No.9407775

>>9407742
Why would I need to earn respect from the guy I share a bathroom with?

What the fuck is wrong with society?

>> No.9407777

i know that chair, OP. i live with my mother and literally every time i try to take a shit, this dialog:
her: *knocks*
me: ...yeah?
her: you there?
me: yeah?
her: what are you doing?
me: taking a shit, go away.
her: but really?
me: yes, go away.
her: okay.

what the heck...?

>> No.9407778

I share a 2bd 1bath apartment with my roommate. He has the master bedroom, with a sliding door entry into the bathroom. The bathroom has another door which I enter through. He always leaves the sliding door open, so one time I walked into the bathroom and the sliding door was open exposing him and his girlfriend and I hear a muffled ''oh shit" from him as if I could see them naked. Yet he still leaves the sliding door open, even if he's in his room and I have to pee at 1am. He also doesn't close the door to his room, even at night. The sink is full of his dirty dishes too. He hasn't done dishes in over a month. I don't really care, but seriously a month? He's never here too so I basically have the place to myself most of the time. It's not too bad.

>> No.9407784

>>9407750
>>9407771
If you read my post you'll notice I wasn't asking for advice, I'll more than likely just continue to take shits while shitting myself in fear than actually stand up to the douchebag.

I was simply shitposting and asking why some people like my suitemate are faggots, as I thought my original image was making quite clear.

>> No.9407782

>>9407777
She wants to fuck

>> No.9407786

>>9407777
She thinks you're jerking off to quads.

>> No.9407797

>>9407784
man up OP

>> No.9407798

>>9407784
Well then have fun being fucked with everytime you do your dutry.

>> No.9407801

I used to live in a house full of like 10 people, and they all had friends over and shit constantly, and kept inviting me out to go to clubs and shit. Thank god for the sink in my room. Overall, it's not really a problem, take your shits at 6 AM, because all the university students don't wake up until 10. The only major problem I had was someone eating my food once, I fucking hate shared kitchens.

Now I live in a house which I technically share with about 7 others, but I can count the number of times I've seen them on one hand, and the bathroom is only shared between me and another room. It costs more than my old place, but there's a mini freezer and a cooker inside my room, it's the fucking best. I feel bad for people who are forced to live with others due to the higher price.

>> No.9407817

>>9407797
Normal-tier "advice"

>> No.9407838
File: 201 KB, 543x1060, 1318191446951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sounds like my time in the Navy except when I'm actually living on base. Good thing all my suite mates were all bros to begin with. Either way, if anyone had done that to any of us we would have reported their retarded ass.

>> No.9407838,1 [INTERNAL] 

Guess who OP is.

>> No.9407838,2 [INTERNAL] 

I thought some dead man was using my image.

One of my less epic stories. I'm not sure what I was going for here.

>> No.9407838,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>9407838,2
/jb/ - Just Blogging?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action