[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 164 KB, 1280x720, councilhinagiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9349368 No.9349368[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Good morning FAGs did you all sleep well? Or have you not gone to bed yet, because you can't stop crying about what a big homo you are? Did your mom pick you up your shin ramyun weeaboo noodles and tampons for your precious little boy-pussy? LOL like you're on your period. Oh wait you probably are, all the time, like bitchy little gaywads.

How can you stand being such butthomos? Does your dad ever hit you, or just ur mom?

>> No.9349372

It's only 1:30AM.

>> No.9349382

I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners, they don't stop I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners, they don't stop I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners, they don't stop I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners, i'm rollin'

>> No.9349390
File: 41 KB, 500x281, kuroiyawns.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ah god morning DAD, did u have tog ot work today? lol slave 2 the system. i dont. i get to stay at home and play my eroge and t2hus. i bet ur jealos that u have to work lik a slave2 the system. u and mom. lol. i cant belive u . im truNEET 4 lyfe. unlike U u big fuckn loser. pick me up sum tea 2day and the lose leaf kind NOT FUCKING tbags again GODDAMMIT

oh n dad if u ever call me grly boy again im gon tel the ACPF on u. thas the anti-cis-privliege-foundation for ur infor. i am pansexul gender-nonspecific IM JUST A BOY BY BITCH DONT TEL ME WHAT I AM GOD

>> No.9349407
File: 15 KB, 400x225, nagiissmuganddisgusted1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mom i swar to god u dont no anytin about anything. tis is a tohoe u fool. tis is my favorite REIMU. she is pure unliek 3d women who are three-dee piggu disgusting. unlike u n dad i hav BEat the system. i get autism money and spend teiem wit MY waifu in MY ow worldd. i am lelinlitened. unliek a normalfgag like u.

>> No.9349422
File: 275 KB, 1023x826, hinawinking.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

oh my god my shimapan came today! and my pantyhose and dress im gonan dress up lik ea girl when mom are away. i shaved my legs wit my dads razor last nite wile he was sleeping. after this im gonna go online and let /jp/ HOW GUUD IT FEELS TO DRESS UP

img gona make tea too and drink it like truNEET and 1cc SA and UFO and then show my frands on jaypee the screenshots so i can fit in!

mayne they tell me i one of them!

I sure wish I had boifrand, but my dad woudl kcik me out of the houe cause he such a BAKA

but thats okay because today im gona fuck my aspuzzy and dress up like meido and be pretty!

- /jp/er on his birthday (Mom and Dad on vacation)

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action