[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 143 KB, 400x300, 1210733782536.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
930855 No.930855 [Reply] [Original]

Gilgamesh looked down on the mongrels gathered below him. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, playing their little game of ball. They were like flies, ready to be swatted. Tiny, inconsequential insects. How dare they not invite him to a competition! What arrogance, to not include the King of Heroes! But he would show them, that there was a price to pay for daring to slight him.

“Fools, all of you. Of course, if you all groveled before me, I might have forgiven you for your transgressions. But no longer. I shall suffer you fools no more.” He spoke in a voice that echoed down to the beach.

“Gilgamesh!” Saber cried out in challenge. She held a dodgeball ready in her hands. To her side gathered all the other players, as Taiga let them back onto the playing field. Assassin, Archer, Rider, Rin, Berserker, Caster, Shirou, and all the others stood besides her, ready to face this new, deadly challenge.

“Hmph.” Gilgamesh smirked. “No matter how many ants there are, you are still all ants.”

He let his words fall upon them, before raising one arm. A calm fell upon the beach and a great shadow loomed over them. The wind rustled slightly, and there was a sound of metal sliding over steel. The next words that broke the silence were Gilgamesh’s.

“Gate of Babylon.”

Behind Gilgamesh a portal open. Everyone stepped back, eyes wide in astonishment. Balls of all sizes, shapes, brands, from all periods of history phased into being. Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of dodgeballs. Metal, rubber, plastic, rock, concrete, balls of all types.

“As you can see,” Gilgamesh began, “you have already lost. Now…suffer the consequences.”
/r/ing the rest of that story

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action