[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

File: 410 KB, 1200x1693, sanae4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305385 No.9305385 [Reply] [Original]

Sanae is____________

>> No.9305394

>>9305385

really good at pretending to be Sunohara's girlfriend.

>> No.9305399

the Blue Miko in ____________

>> No.9305404

a shrine maiden

>> No.9305419

>>9305399
THE HIZOUSE!!!!

>> No.9305424

Gundam

>> No.9305445

a slut

*trollface*

>> No.9305554
File: 114 KB, 320x320, sanae_slut_level_3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305554

Sanae is a gril

>> No.9305578

ur mom

>> No.9305600
File: 241 KB, 700x900, sanae_double_peace_88978.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305600

>> No.9305602

>>9305600
2lewd4me

>> No.9305609

here we go again lol

>> No.9305615

Ore wa Gundam

>> No.9305624
File: 415 KB, 800x1183, sanae_cock_058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305624

>> No.9305853
File: 399 KB, 768x546, sanae_lewd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305853

>> No.9305895
File: 18 KB, 430x320, chief denim.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305895

So this is the awesome power of the federation's new miko.

>> No.9305942

a horrible waifu

>> No.9305970
File: 105 KB, 858x870, 00dbf006118d4018e538f18dcef0a9aa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9305970

>>9305385
a old hag

>> No.9306294
File: 255 KB, 800x775, sanae2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9306294

a girl with a good taste in cola

>> No.9306372
File: 217 KB, 600x600, sanae_progsnake.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9306372

>> No.9306419

a whore roflmaomgtforlyfwtftw!

>> No.9306435

What are Sanae's top 10 desires?

>> No.9306450

>>9306435
You asked that 10 times already. This thread sucks too.

>> No.9306459

>>9306450
You mentioned ass twice

>> No.9306456

>>9306435
1 - To be pure
2 - To reject lewdness
3 - To smile every day
4 - To be righteous
5 - To show others the path of purity
6 - To show others that lewdness is a disease
7 - To free /jp/sies from the slavery of sexual urges
8 - To erase misery
9 - To find dreams anywhere she goes
10 - For the whole world to be happy

>> No.9306467
File: 130 KB, 1375x1279, 47b84959_facebook-like.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9306467

>>9306456
+1

>> No.9306501

>>9306456
You listed lewdness twice

>> No.9306523

>>9305445
>>9305578
>>9305602
>>9305853
>>9305942
>>9305970
>>9306419
>>9306435
>>9306459
>>9306501
I'm sorry, but has Sanae even engaged in sexual intercourse? Oh, that's right. She hasn't even made contact with a man since she went to Gensokyo. Does not having a cliche tsundere personality make you a slut? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Sanae is a holy maiden now and she was been the purest maiden in the Touhou series for how long? Reimu is still a whore. Sanae is the best heroine in all of Gensokyo, she has the best design. Sanae almost won the popularity contest in 2012. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanae is proven a better touhou than any other in Gensokyo. Marisa tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her some books or mushrooms. Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanae threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like a heroine because they're canonically pure. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking idiots on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>> No.9306537

>>9306456
You listed lewdness twice.

>> No.9306553

>>9306501
>>9306537
You posted twice

>> No.9306562
File: 52 KB, 545x545, IMG_0975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9306562

>>9306435

>> No.9306602

>>9306562
ass is in twice as big a font as the other body parts

>> No.9306611

the second most sexually experienced woman in Gensokyo next to Suwako

>> No.9306618
File: 17 KB, 574x378, port1_002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9306618

This force meme never gets old

>> No.9306665

Sanae is a 2hu

>> No.9306671

>>9306665
>2hu
I wish you people would stop using that abbreviation.

>>
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Action