Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 966 KB, 715x397, 6db9d2d8ba9832a97d36ccaacdabf862.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297360 No.9297360 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

http://areallmenpedophiles.com

>For the first time a documentary examines the global impact of pedophilia from a cultural and professional perspective.

>We live in a society that condemns pedophiles, though biological instinct and world cultures throughout history suggest that an attraction to adolescents is as natural as it is unavoidable. The fashion industry on the one hand sexualizes ever-younger girls while those who act on these instincts are reviled. The apparent hypocrisy at the heart of society forces the question:

>What do we mean when we talk about Pedophilia? Are All Men Pedophiles?

>> No.9297368

I really want to touch Rin's ass.

>> No.9297372

sounds like an epic shockumentary

its so controversial i might just have to email it to my church and publicize it

>> No.9297376

>>9297368
SO YOU ARE A PEDO

>> No.9297382

>>9297376
All men are pedos

>> No.9297383
File: 39 KB, 512x512, 2 (13).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297383

see that pic on the site
are you a pedo if you do or dont find her attractive?
she doesnt look that old but not young either
idgi

>> No.9297384

>>We live in a society that condemns pedophiles
>pedophiles
>though biological instinct and world cultures throughout history suggest that an attraction to adolescents is as natural as it is unavoidable
>adolescents
fucking normals always trying to label themselves pedophiles.

>> No.9297387
File: 436 KB, 1200x1600, 0c5ae93d15e395e15718dc8d3641b4f0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297387

”First international feature documentary to interview a female pedophile.” – Fact

so where can I download this?

>> No.9297391

The nominee is quoted as saying that if the choice of a sexual partner were protected by the Constitution, "prostitution, adultery, necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even incest and pedophilia" also would be. He is probably mistaken, legally--but that is unfortunate. All of these acts should be legal as long as no one is coerced. They are illegal only because of prejudice and narrowmindedness.
 
Some rules might be called for when these acts directly affect other people's interests. For incest, contraception could be mandatory to avoid risk of inbreeding. For prostitution, a license should be required to ensure prostitutes get regular medical check-ups, and they should have training and support in insisting on use of condoms. This will be an advance in public health, compared with the situation today.
 
For necrophilia, it might be necessary to ask the next of kin for permission if the decedent's will did not authorize it. Necrophilia would be my second choice for what should be done with my corpse, the first being scientific or medical use. Once my dead body is no longer of any use to me, it may as well be of some use to someone. Besides, I often enjoy rhinophytonecrophilia (nasal sex with dead plants).
 
I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.

>> No.9297397

Pedophilia are natural unlike homosexuality.

>> No.9297400

Torrent where

>> No.9297401

>males like females
What a discovery...oh man.

>> No.9297402

I fucking hate loaded titles.

I get the need to capture people's attention, but your book doesn't have to be called "You Are A Faggot" or "All Woman Are Whores" for me to care. It's a book, I'm going to invest some effort into reading it if I care about the subject matter, The worst is when they have some subtitle, particularly those annoying list books. "COCK SUCKING IS GREAT and 32 other facts about life"; just call it "32 Facts About Life". Dale Carnegie didn't have to call his book "YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER, or; How to Win Friends and Influence People". His book was called "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and it taught you how to win friends and influence people. If your title doesn't deliver so you have to dress it up with loaded bullshit, maybe you should reconsider your whole book.

>> No.9297406

Why can't men just want to fuck all women regardless of age?

>> No.9297409

>>9297401
Cis scum.

>> No.9297414

Who the fuck cares?
Nothing will change, nobody will change his opinion about pedophiles because of this

>> No.9297418

/jp/ is extra pedophilic tonight ^_^
Is this a 4th of July thing?

>> No.9297424
File: 44 KB, 957x283, 1341372719772.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297424

>> No.9297434

Gender and sexual identity really warp my view of the world. /jp/ keeps giving me these stories and pictures of abnormal people and I come to accept them as the default.

On the occasions I go outside, I'm always surprised to see everything is normal instead of lesbians frolicking through the streets, accompanied by men who identify as women, and militant feminists who are beating down cisgender scum. Even heterosexual females aren't giving into their throbbing, slutty urges and raping me. It's uncanny.

>> No.9297438

>>9297424
I think you get banned for even saying the title now.

>> No.9297452

>>9297360
>>>/GBS/
>>>/FYAD/

Stop shitting up /jp/, goons. You are worthless and nobody likes you.

>> No.9297462

No, I don't find you attractive. Glossed up teen whore. <12 only ``please''!

>> No.9297470

> We live in a society that condemns pedophiles though biological instinct and world cultures throughout history suggest that an attraction to adolescents is as natural as it is unavoidable.
We live in a society that doesn't even know the difference between hebephile, ephebophile, and pedophile.

> The fashion industry on the one hand sexualizes ever-younger girls while those who act on these instincts are reviled.
and how did those children ever get into this position to begin with? Oh right, they don't have a father to discipline because their mom divorced him for alimony and child support. Now their mom's too busy finding a new boyfriend every weekend.

> What do we mean when we talk about Pedophilia?
Some word redefined by the feminists to give them age compensation in the sexual marketplace. Just like how they keep on redefining the term "Rape" based on their feelings.

> Are All Men Pedophiles?
They are all naturally hebephiles and ephebophiles.

>> No.9297474

>>9297387
I would be scared to admit that but actually little boys can be quite attractive as long as they are not too feminine (I would have the cut off age of 11 though for the lowest I would find attractive) I feel men hit their peak after 23 so it's best to get them while they are young.

>> No.9297481

>>9297474
sick dubs brah

>> No.9297484

>>9297474
not male person pls go

>> No.9297487

>>9297424
SA is a such a fine board

>> No.9297520

I'm in all seriousness, a pedophile.

>> No.9297521

Man that looks like a dumb video. They arnt even dealing with pedophilia. 14? Pedo? lol NO.

Id like to see a real one where they are working with 8-10 year olds.

>> No.9297526

>Idiot teenager Shii loves SA because it's the ``kewlest shit'' on ``teh intarwebz''
>Gets probated for being a pedo
>OKAY GUYS U HAET PEDOS SO MUCH HERES SUM PEDOS GO RAID THEM GOONS IM NOT BUTTHURT AT ALL >__< ;__;
>Gets banned, decides SA ``sucks now''
>Never stops spamming alternate pro/anti-SA propaganda on 4chan so he can sock puppet and astroturf some pro-pedo movement

Give it a rest, Avery.

>> No.9297529
File: 92 KB, 403x415, DDDDDDDD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297529

ebin

>> No.9297539

>>9297526
>>>/goonsquad.theoldrepublicclans.com/

>> No.9297550

>>9297402
But that marketing tactic works kid.

>> No.9297557

Is Kodomo no Jikan a good show?

>> No.9297558

Posting again:
http://up02.ayame.jp/up/download/1317296819.zip

Read it, it addresses teenage nudity perfectly. And has a large list of media where 13-17-year-old girls have appeared naked. If you're into that kind of thing.

>> No.9297568

>>9297558
Then why do people hate on pedos again? Even gays try to get a punch in on pedos.

>> No.9297577

>>9297521
I guess it kinda is if you are like 40 and hitting on a 14 year old.

>> No.9297579

>>9297550
And that's what upsets me the most.

It's most prevalent on the internet, where you get shit like 7 UNUSUAL FACTS ABOUT NIKOLA TESLA'S SEX LIFE THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. Pick up a biography or something, Jesus. How do you people learn if you're spoonfed information like this. Half the time the title IS the "punchline" or the entire point of what's written.

I know I shouldn't care about other people's habits or that they like what I don't like, but I hope we outgrow this shit soon.

>> No.9297585

>>9297577
No it 'kinda' isn't, neurotypical. Pedophilia has very strict definitions, it isn't a word you can or can't use depending on your level of disgust.

>> No.9297586

>>9297557
No, it's only good for fanservice and it's much easier to just jack off to a loli doujin.

>> No.9297587

>>9297579
I was thinking more like Glen Beck. He pretty much just threw out a hyperbole every chance he got and has a couple best sellers.

>> No.9297591

Who let investment banker free again?

>> No.9297592

>>9297568
Not sure why you're linking my post, but that text file has a pretty long argument about the rationale behind the laws, and another section on the ethical issues.

Unfortunately, even the author has a problem against "real" pedophiles. I kind of agree, because 8-year-olds are fucking idiots and don't know shit about anything. I wouldn't trust them to hold my keys for a second, let alone pose naked or have sex with me.
A lot of the arguments do apply to younger kids though, particularly about how pictures don't necessarily constitute abuse.

>> No.9297599

>For the first time a documentary examines the global impact of pedophilia from a cultural and professional perspective.
>are all men pedophiles?
>generalization
>professional

>> No.9297600

>>9297592
I woudlnt let them hold my keys either, but I would let them pose naked for me, on my lap.

>> No.9297601

>>9297520
in all seriousness.
all complete seriousness, as in no more memes or witty comebacks.
all of that shit aside, completely serious right now.
if I had a gun with one bullet, and you were standing in front of me.
but next to you, was Hitler, alive again and ready to kill another 7 million or so Jews.
Honestly, I would shoot you. I really would. Why you're even on /jp/ is something I really would like to know. I want to know how you managed to stumble into this place, and who told you about this secret place of the internet.

Honestly, you're the sole reason /jp/ is full of fail nowadays. It would give me great pleasure to know that before I left, I could at least convince one idiot to leave this place for those with a positive IQ.

So please, in all seriousness, just leave this place and never return.

>> No.9297612
File: 158 KB, 1015x878, pedophilia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297612

DSM-IV definition of pedophilia.

The weird note is going to be removed in DSM-5.

>> No.9297614

>>9297599
Don't use words you don't know the definitions of.

>> No.9297615

>>9297474
If you get older you wont be finding people that young interested.

>> No.9297624

>>9297484
I'm pretty sure it's a guy unlike women men aren't really valued for young age. Most women or girls in highschool date older men. You actually gain experience and other traits women like when you age.

>> No.9297625
File: 110 KB, 397x595, mabtw-cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297625

what does jp think of dick masterton

>> No.9297639

>>9297624
>Most women or girls in highschool date older men.

Why is THIS considered creepy?

Like in ``Cardcaptors'', they cut anything that implied Sakura was attracted to an older boy. Why is THAT controversial? Isn't that backwards?

>> No.9297642

>>9297625
Who is he quoting?

>> No.9297660

>>9297639
I should actually try watching that awful dub sometime just to see how butchered it is. There's a bunch of stuff in CCS that I can only assume must have been cut out for American television.

>> No.9297662

>>9297639
You're right, and there's nothing creepy or wrong about how the main character in Kodomo no Jikan likes her teacher. Nothing at all.

>> No.9297666

>>9297662
Why is it considered creepy then?

>> No.9297669

>>9297660
It's almost a different show, Battle of the Planets-style.

Just watch. Japanese:
http://youtu.be/VDBSV8DL1lU

English:
http://youtu.be/ERpK-7K70ws

>> No.9297670

>>9297624
Older guys are fine by me but most of them don't have what I like (Hairless bodies,no facial hair,healthy muscle tone,etc) and once guys get around 24-25 unless they are health nuts they let themselves go and start working full time.

>> No.9297675

>>9297662
You would have to be some kinda freak to think that is creepy.

>> No.9297686

>>9297662
It's not like he really reciprocates.

It's creepy because it's a show FOR pedos. A show for little girls that pedos happen to watch is fine.

>> No.9297691

>>9297601
Jews are cancer, and HItler was right in trying to exterminate them.

He wasn't any more evil than any other person of historical merit, you've just been easily brainwashed into believing so, because you are such a weak person, that you are incapable of thinking for yourself, your TV set, or your computer does all the thinking for you.

>> No.9297692
File: 6 KB, 164x159, (JPEG Image, 164×159 pixels)..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297692

>local government announces internet tracking/logging scheme to catch pedos
>that feel when I have nothing to hide so I have nothing to fear

>> No.9297695

>>9297686
Them double standards.

>> No.9297698

Pedophilia is wrong because it can lead to children getting hurt.

Hebaphilia is completely fine though. Once someone hits puberty they should be allowed to practice or develop sexual relationships as they please. I do think that if they have sex with an adult then the adult should be responsible for protection. If pregnancy or disease occurs the adult should be penalized for his recklessness.

>> No.9297700

>>9297691
You say that like you're going to appeal to his sense of pride and independence, but to a /jp/er NEET
>your TV set, or your computer does all the thinking for you.
actually sounds quite appealing.

>> No.9297701

>>9297692
Sounds like your country has some serious 1st world problems if thats what they are resorting to.

>> No.9297704

>>9297698
Cars are wrong because it can lead to children getting hurt.

>> No.9297710

>>9297695
It's not double standards because they're two different things.

LazyTown hasn't been pulled off the air just because people like myself occasionally masturbate to it. Hell, pedophiles are probably its main audience now. But it isn't written for us, it's written for stupid kids who have shit taste in children's shows.

>> No.9297711

>>9297700
You should kill yourself, you are the cancer killing humanity.

Why aren't you dead yet?

>> No.9297715

>>9297698
Plastic wrap is wrong because it can lead to children getting hurt.

Water is wrong because it can lead to children getting hurt. Did you know you can die from drinking to much water? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

>> No.9297716

>>9297704
Cars are a necessity, sex with children isn't.

>> No.9297717

>>9297710
But its not two different things. Which is why its double standards.

>> No.9297719

>>9297716
Car are not a necessity though. You see, people have legs.

>> No.9297721

>>9297715
Sex with children is not a necessity, plastic and water is.

>> No.9297723

>>9297715
pedophilia WILL lead to children getting hurt

if not physically (which is very likely) then psychologically

the whole fucking point of puberty is to prepare the body and mind for sex

>> No.9297727

Dihydrogen monoxide:

* is called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
* may cause severe burns.
* is fatal if inhaled.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

* as an industrial solvent and coolant.
* in nuclear power plants.
* in the production of Styrofoam.
* as a fire retardant.
* in many forms of cruel animal research.
* in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
* as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

>> No.9297734

>>9297716
Humans do not need cars, but they need sex. They live for it. Since pedophiles have a sexuality concerned with children, sex with them is a necessity for them.

>> No.9297736

>>9297670
>no hair
Um thats like 12 year old boys and few guys I know would shave their legs or armpits/arms.

>> No.9297739

>>9297717
Is KnJ aimed at children?

Because I quite like the idea of a kid's show PROMOTING pedophilia in some respect. Too many video game characters teaching children that touching is "no good".

>> No.9297741

>>9297734
Sex is not a need. Water, food, air, and sleep are. But not sex.

>> No.9297742

>>9297723
Nah, funny enough, the psychiatrists, therapists, etc. are the ones who cause all the psychological damage, by drilling into the young person's head that they are broken, damaged goods, incapable of leading a normal life, all because they had sexual encounters with someone above the arbitrary age of consent.

Really, has something else in history ever caused such a negative knee-jerk reaction from normals?

>> No.9297750
File: 129 KB, 1000x750, 1000px-Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297750

>>9297741
Mr Maslow disagrees.

(he was Jewish therefore correct)

>> No.9297751

Meh, none of this affects me since I have no plans or prospects to have sex with anyone, of any age. At least until Japan bans loli, all is well.

>> No.9297752

>>9297723
I agree that you shouldn't have sex with kids but why deny the attraction?

>> No.9297757

>>9297750
Kikes are never correct.

>> No.9297761

Children don't know what sex is unless shown what it is by an adult. Children do not have desire until puberty. Sex is done TO a child because they don't have the hormones driving them to have it and their bodies are not designed to be able to comfortably deal with it. Sex with children is assault and a selfish act on the part of an adult.

At least when a girl or boy hits puberty they have the hormones driving them for sex and a body that's adjusting to it.

>> No.9297762

>>9297742

Fucking this.
I want to stress this 10 fold.

If I spit into a little girl's mouth and no one knows, she'll forget it in a week. But if everyone huddles up around her and tells her she's broken and shit, she'll be scarred for life. The shit is all the same.

>> No.9297764 [DELETED] 

>>9297742
>
Nah, funny enough, the psychiatrists, therapists, etc. are the ones who cause all the psychological damage, by drilling into the young person's head that they are broken, damaged goods, incapable of leading a normal life, all because they had sexual encounters with someone above the arbitrary age of consent.

Uh, right. Because psychiatrists and other mental health experts treat children who were abused sexually as criminals.

Yup, that's why kids who were abused are sent to therapists and whatnot. To be told that they're bad children and they deserved what happened to them.

>> No.9297765

>>9297727

don't forget it's also the number one killer in the entire world

>> No.9297767

>>9297742
>Really, has something else in history ever caused such a negative knee-jerk reaction from normals?

The Holocaust? Seriously, child sexual abuse and the Holocaust are the two things you *cannot* bring up in a light-hearted context. Worse things are fine, but mention one of these and it's like swearing in church.

>> No.9297769

>>9297727
Joke's on you, I watched Bullshit!

>> No.9297773

>>9297742
>Nah, funny enough, the psychiatrists, therapists, etc. are the ones who cause all the psychological damage, by drilling into the young person's head that they are broken, damaged goods, incapable of leading a normal life, all because they had sexual encounters with someone above the arbitrary age of consent.

Uh, right. Because psychiatrists and other mental health experts treat children who were abused sexually as criminals.

Yup, that's why kids who were abused are sent to therapists and whatnot. To be told that they're bad children and they deserved what happened to them.

>> No.9297775

>>9297769
>not knowing basic chemistry
>2011

>> No.9297778

>>9297742

Yeah. Religion.

>> No.9297779

>>9297762
>If I spit into a little girl's mouth and no one knows, she'll forget it in a week.

I'm going to test this

>> No.9297781

Wow, so controversial.
How about this: who cares?
Seriously, someone could be attracted to infants but it doesn't mean they go around raping them.

>> No.9297789

>>9297769
That show was entertaining. Too bad it stopped airing. ;_;

>> No.9297792

>>9297781
>who cares?
It seems a lot people here do, and the normalfags sure as hell do

>> No.9297795

I know rape is bad and all because I'm a reasonable human and I myself don't want to have a strangers dick forced inside me.

However, I'm curious about sleep sex. If you drug a girl unconscious and fuck her and use a condom then the damage to me seems very minimal. She has no traumatic memory, no scarring thoughts of being overpowered, no forceful assault, and she most likely won't get pregnant or catch any diseases.

So what's the harm in the long run?

>> No.9297804

Okay half the time you guys are all like "2D IS NOT 3D WHO CARES IF I FAP TO LOLI?"

But then you get your panties all in a knot when someone says that having sex with real children is bad.

So which is it?

>> No.9297805

>>9297761
Homo here

This is pure bullshit but my first "sexual" (I really just sucked his cock) encounter was with a boy in elementary school in 2nd grade we obviously couldn't cum but I enjoyed it and he probably did too (I hope) but I was never coerced into any sexual practices by adults as a child.

>> No.9297807

>>9297795
You're still stressing her underaged vagina, you fuck.

>> No.9297808

>>9297804
Welcome to 4chan, there are more than just you and me browsing this site.

>> No.9297809

If you're looking for a good autism film, I suggest
http://vo.do/itwan

>> No.9297811
File: 204 KB, 686x740, 1333912400694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297811

/b/ro here, does anyone else here have no morals? It seems to me that your morals are what's causing problems for those who want to get it on with you-know-who.

>> No.9297812

>>9297804
Those two views are not mutually exclusive, you know.

>> No.9297816

>>9297808
ohhhh fuck

>> No.9297817

>>9297807
Okay but what if it's a teenager and the condom has plenty of lubrication?

>> No.9297818

>>9297795
1. What if the child wakes up?

2. The child could still be physically damaged if they're young enough.

3. How would you like it if you were raped every night in your sleep, but you didn't know anything about it?

>> No.9297821

>>9297795
Please don't do that to a virgin, though. It would be a waste.

>> No.9297823

>>9297818
>3. How would you like it if you were raped every night in your sleep, but you didn't know anything about it?
I'd be fine with it. Because I wouldn't know anything about it. It could already be happening.

>> No.9297825

The text file I linked earlier touches on the psychological scarring thing.

> The censors furthermore claim that the continued distribution and existence of their nudity causes them to be "re-victimized" and scarred for life. Are these claims true when it comes to non-coercive modelling and acting assignments? Our research into this issue found little support for this view. Instead, it appears that any actual psychological damage often comes from the shame the girls are made to feel by others and/or their enforced separation from their parents.

Goes into more detail on specific cases.

Of course, it also mentions that
> Medical and psychological literature thoroughly document how sexual intercourse performed on a prepubescent child is not only frequently psychologically damaging but also a form of violence. Vaginal intercourse between a man and a prepubescent girl (especially one under the age of 8) sometimes causes the girl's small and immature vagina to become damaged, and the girl might feel pain rather than pleasure. Anal intercourse between a man and a little boy or girl sometimes results in pain and damage as well.

I think this is fair. Regardless of future pressure, being a child and having painful sex must be quite damaging emotionally. I guess whether this applies to simple photo shoots is up in the air, but I'm learning towards it not.

>> No.9297827

>>9297811
tumbs up spoken like a true /b/ro

>> No.9297829

>>9297818
Please post the copypasta of the Japanese women sucking off boys at night while sleeping

>> No.9297830

>>9297811
>/b/ro here

pls go

>> No.9297832

>>9297818
>>9297821
Is this really such a bad thing? There's no chance of her waking up or anything I'm pretty sure.

>> No.9297835

>>9297823
Parasite infestation is bad even though you may never realise you are infested.

>> No.9297840
File: 15 KB, 378x240, 1334246576283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297840

>>9297827

>> No.9297842

>>9297835
Only if there are tangible symptoms. Otherwise it's not bad, even though you'd like it to be because you said so.

>> No.9297857

>>9297817
Are you that dumb or you're trying to troll me? what if you get shitfaced and a guy comes and fuck you in the ass against your will while you're drunk?

But hey! he had a condom and lube, you're alright with that now, are you?

>> No.9297858

>>9297842
>Only if there are tangible symptoms

No

It's not fine either even though you'd like it to be because you said so

>> No.9297860

>>9297858
Now you're just throwing a tantrum because your fallacies aren't working. We eliminated any negative effect on the victimized, so you tried to move to a parasite analogy and introduce negative effects, but when I said it was okay on the condition that there weren't negative effects, you insisted that you're right based on the fact that you're right.

>> No.9297862

>>9297857
Drunk and unconscious aren't the same thing at all.

>> No.9297866

>>9297795
Holy shit, this is a very interesting question.

It's similar to what rms said in >>9297391. If you're dead and someone fucks your body, so what? It's of use to someone, and it's not like you care.

Or if someone could shapeshift into (or create a clone of) a particular girl, would that be ethical? It's not like it would affect *her*.

It would bother me personally because I'm all paranoid, and I can barely handle people thinking about me a certain way. But the general consensus I've gotten from other people is that they don't care as long as they're not affected. e.g. I would ask girls if people masturbating to them was an issue, and the general consensus seemed to be that it's fine as long as they don't do anything to the person themselves. I found it a slutty point of view at the time, but it makes sense (even if it personally makes me feel uncomfortable).

>> No.9297873

>>9297781
>who cares
Tell some woman you meet that you think 13 year olds can be sexy.

>> No.9297874

>>9297860
I'm not even him, but you sound like a faggot

most likely because you are a faggot who is currently attending debating classes at his public high school

get the fuck out

>> No.9297878
File: 36 KB, 340x460, 1330189448751.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297878

>>9297795
Kimmo Alm pls go

>> No.9297884

>>9297873
I don't interact with 3DPD.

>> No.9297889

>>9297795
For some reason, thinking about having sex with a sleeping loli really turns me on, perhaps more than if she were awake.

Anyone else?

>> No.9297892

>>9297424
>2012
>giving two shits about Something Aspie

>> No.9297895

>>9297832
What I meant by the virgin thing was, don't tear her hymen without her permission. But if we're supposing no physical evidence is left, then whatever I guess. Still doesn't sit well with me.

>> No.9297899

>>9297862
>implying you can't pass out if you get drunk enough

but it is the same, you chucklefuck.

>> No.9297911

>>9297895
Virginity is more than physical in my eyes, even if the person doesn't realize they lost it. Nothing "happens" to men, but I still value virginity in males.

Though I don't think there's any metaphysical property of virginity, so I'm probably insane.

>> No.9297913

>>9297742
Seriously I hate how our culture dehumanizes rape victims, it's disgusting.

I saw a post on here one time that said something along the lines of "rape victims are raped twice," I think that hit the nail on the head.

>> No.9297915

I matured very early as a child, I had chest hair and a beard when I was 12. I also was around 5'11? But nobody in my school matured even close to as fast as I did, I was always sexually frustrated, I wish a pedo would have taken a interest in me at the time, because I sure as hell wanted some action, and nobody my age did.

>> No.9297918

Propaganda.

>> No.9297927

>>9297889
I'm fond of sleep rape stories but I personally prefer /ss/ where little boys molest and fuck a woman in her 20's or 30's who is asleep.

>> No.9297934

>>9297911
I agree, but a hymen is still sort of physical evidence of a girl's virginity, so taking it without her consent is a bad thing.

>> No.9297936

Last night my dog slept on my bed, and I either dreamt or actia;;y felt something rubbing my penis. I'm not sure if it actually was, but I was slightly aware it could be my dog. So I decided to overlook the zoophilia aspect of it and dream-imagine it was a doggirl, then a proper girl. Then I had lots of lewd dreams.

Was this bestiality? Am I a furry? Again, not sure if my dog was even involved, but does it matter if I wasn't aware? Or does it matter because I am aware?

>> No.9297937

>>9297927
It would be much hotter if the shota was sleeping.

>> No.9297951

>>9297915
Go away filthy mudslime

>> No.9297956

>>9297773
Of course, children are told the OPPOSITE of that, that they're good children and they didn't deserve it, but that's exactly the point. They're told that they are victims, and therefore are. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

For example, if you cry and hug your son when he's bullied, and tell him he doesn't deserve it, and that you're going to help him through his problems and he doesn't have to deal with them alone, he's gonna grow up to be a tremendous pussy. How is this any different?

>> No.9297963

>>9297873
Nobody on /jp/ talk to irrational, childish 3DPD.

Go back to >>>/r9k/ or >>>/soc/.

>> No.9297964

>>9297936
Me and my friend used to get naked together and walk around his house when his parents were gone. I once sat on the couch and watched him rub his cat against his exposed genitals.

>> No.9297971

>>9297424
>Pay2Post
>Can't even talk abotu whatever you like.

Shit forum for shit people. Goons are the real manchildren.

>> No.9297972

If you'd rather fuck a liver-spotted saggy lanky bitch than a smooth, soft, cream-colored girl you seriously have some issues.

>> No.9297973

>>9297964
did u fuck

>> No.9297980

>>9297927
This turns me on too. Thinking about sleep rape is really turning me on right now.

>> No.9297981

>>9297971
Seriously I used to have an account there, but I posted a banme once I realized 4chan is everything SA wishes it was.

4chan only has one rule, it's "don't be a dumbass."

>> No.9297983

>>9297721
Plastic isnt a necessity.

>> No.9297987

This might be the most interesting debate on jp ever.

>> No.9297988
File: 215 KB, 575x639, 1341027274775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9297988

>>9297972
Saten isn't a loli but I'd still make love to her.

>> No.9297995

>>9297973
We used to experiment with anal sex but penetration was too painful. He once forced his cock in my mouth but it was awful and bland and he stopped once he realized I was hurt. He tried to suck my dick to make up for it but I had none of it. To this day we haven't talked about any of that again.

>> No.9297996

>>9297956
Sympathy is the cancer killing our generation. I know a lot of research goes into this stuff and therapy has done some great things, but this is exactly the kind of thing we need less of.

I can't be the only person here who wishes he was taught to knuckle up and quit being a little bitch instead of having people feel sorry for me and psychiatrists deciding I was depressed. I don't doubt depression is real or that I had it, but years of therapy have just made me wish someone had said, "Shut the fuck up and stop crying." instead.

This is one aspect of Japanese culture I like. Watch any Ghibli film to see what I mean. A lot of the way children are treated in those movies are typical of how Japanese parents treat their kids, but I'm surprised the American releases don't censor them because of "child abuse". And yes, I get that most of them portray the parents as dicks for a reason and not all families are the same.

>> No.9298002

Is it still loli to want to have a cute little girl as a best friend?

>> No.9298005

>>9297980
I could s-sleep rape u if you'd lik

>> No.9298009

>>9298002
Yes, you are still a pedophile but are not breaking any laws, yet.

>> No.9298010

>>9297987
Oh rly? It's not like this same debate has been on ever before.

>> No.9298013

>>9297996 I can't be the only person here who wishes he was taught to knuckle up and quit being a little bitch instead of having people feel sorry for me and psychiatrists deciding I was depressed.
You had a single mother too, huh?

>> No.9298019

>>9297995
Wow, you are a douche, denying your friend their right to suck cocks.

>> No.9298026

>>9298005
Don't tease me please

>> No.9298029
File: 680 KB, 1250x1100, 1340921518524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298029

is it still pedo if I want to be a cute little girl and have no interest in having sex with them?

>> No.9298030

>>9297996
I tell people to knuckle up and stop being a bitch all the time. They always say they are depressed and its impossible. Then applaud me for being alpha.

You just cant help some people.

>> No.9298034

>>9298029
No, we call that enlightened. However you should still want to have pure yuri sex with them. You are enlightened but still abnormal.

>> No.9298049

>>9298030
But what about the people you CAN help? i.e. 99% of generations A through W.

I'm not even saying we should hit kids or anything like that, though a slap to the face would be a lot less harmful than 10-20 years of overprotective sympathy and spoonfeeding.

>> No.9298052

My ideal is to marry a beautiful loli and literally sleep with her every night..no sex just sleep. I just want to get to know her and have a cute person to share my time with. She can grow up as she pleases and then after years of her going through puberty and finally gaining a curiosity about the opposite gender we could slowly work on foreplay bit by bit until she's comfortable with the idea of sex.

>> No.9298058
File: 223 KB, 700x700, 1340825424626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298058

>>9298034
i don't want to have a yuri sex at all. if i were a girl i'd live a pure life

>> No.9298069

>>9298058
You sound like a bitch. You only make it half way by being cute. To be complete you need to be cute and take advantage of it.

>> No.9298085

>>9298069
>To be complete you need to be cute and take advantage of it.

That's not cute at all.

>> No.9298088
File: 353 KB, 992x851, 5828309ef7e3ffbe80ad50018dbd93f7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298088

>>9298069
i wouldn't be a bitch i'd be nice to every one. you seem frustrated about someone not wanting to do what you think is right so i ask are you really enlightened or do you still have a long way to go?

>> No.9298094

>>9297669
Wow, what a weekass OP.
In my country they were airing the japanese one (dubbed) and no one was making a fuss about pedophilic imagery.

>> No.9298105

>>9297669
There is pedophallic imagery? Where?

>> No.9298114

>>9298094
>dubbed

In what language? Because the English dub made some dumb localization changes. It aired cut in America and uncut elsewhere. Makes me wonder how they explained certain scenes.

>> No.9298116

>>9297804

Lolicons often get associated with pedophiles and when pedophiles are persecuted so are lolicons. Unfortunately most people can't tell the difference between raping real children and reading ero-manga that features underage characters.

>> No.9298118

>>9298114
I think it aired cut on 4kids and uncute on cartoon net work.

>> No.9298121

>>9298116
Perhaps because lolicon translates to pedophile?

>> No.9298128
File: 42 KB, 640x480, SAKURA IN WONDERLAND.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298128

>>9298105
Everything in CCS was pedo or phallic. Sometimes both at the same time.

I'd like to stick my Tokyo Tower up Sakura's WINDY, if you know what I mean.

>> No.9298133
File: 187 KB, 600x600, 1326362828551.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298133

>>9297382
right and all mammalian sex is psychologically rape and torture

boohoo living creatures are so vile, if you're just looking for it, so rude crude and vile boohoohoohoo xD

>> No.9298137

>>9298058
>girl
>pure life
>not being a bro and letting me sex you
No female has any sex drive ever!I've even read scary sexless marriage stories... I should fucking sue people like you.

>> No.9298138

>>9298121

You know what I meant.

>> No.9298140
File: 84 KB, 960x720, SAKURA IN WATER.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298140

>>9298118
Yeah, I vaguely recall hearing it aired cut at first then later uncut.

The dub was awful anyway.

>> No.9298145
File: 472 KB, 800x859, 1341303736553.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298145

You know what (who ever you believe in) should create more women who have this deformation called advanced dwarfism, that the woman looks like a little girl, just for the pedo guys.

>> No.9298151

>>9298145
Then they're no longer little girls.

>> No.9298155

>>9298114
catalonian, some shitass language of spain

>> No.9298159

>>9298128
>>9298140
Wasn't the teacher romance with the girl in her class either cut or downplayed in the Japanese version?

>> No.9298161

>>9298155
They don't speak Spanish in Spain?

>> No.9298164
File: 209 KB, 1966x720, 1341163033056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298164

>>9298145
I agree

>> No.9298173
File: 52 KB, 600x800, a1d2d343dd8d22c9769f80b748caa5f3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298173

>>9298151

so it's not the look that interest you Pedobears but the thought that (f) human is a child, so if a woman full grown but had the mind of a teen or child would suit you, or your fellow pedo bros?

>> No.9298179
File: 167 KB, 480x1440, 1336685186948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298179

>>9298155
I see. Did they localize or cover up anything from the original Japanese version?

>>9298159
In the American version it was cut. At least, the version that aired. Again, they dubbed everything, but some bits were cut for transmission.

Some things must have been difficult to localize though. Subtext is easy to get rid of, but the male lead was "in love with" another male character, and it became a pretty important plot point in a few episodes. I'd like to know how the hell they explained that.

>> No.9298181

>>9298173
Actually, not that guy, but the look is what interests me. Let me share my copy pasta.

I don't like little girls much mentally. I cant make a connection to beings that lack the ability to think on an adults level. I just like their bodies, that's about it. They just look good. I hate body hair and little girls are hairless. Their vagina are smooth, moist and shiny. Their skin is soft and smooth and have not been exposed to the rigors of life and gravity. They are just cute and i like cute things. Its true that they are no cleaner than anyone else, but their youthfulness gives them the illusion that they are, like buying a new car. Their body to head proportion is better to. They are just in every way superior to full sized women.

Age is only a factor when judging the over all growth and development of the body. When we say 12 we don't mean 12 per-say we are talking about the size and shape of the body, a 12 year old is the average size a girl grows to before puberty kicks in and deforms her. I prefer a 12 year old loli with the mind of an adult.

>> No.9298183

>>9298161
There are regions with more than one language.

>> No.9298188

>>9298161
You don't know about castillan and catalan?
Are you American?

>> No.9298192
File: 63 KB, 500x426, breast,candid,sexy-3792b98a52ef35cc54604929295bfbe7_h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298192

>>9298173
derp sorry sticky keys* so you guys are not interested in the look of the child but the mindset that you are having sexual intercourse with a child. So in a way you guys are into pedophilia cause of the danger and the no, no's of it all.

>> No.9298198

>>9298173
No, you idiot, it's about purity. A grown woman with a child's mind will still fall victim to her hormones and be an easy target for alpha males to fuck and defile.

Someone who has the body of a child but lives for dozens or hundreds of years will have an adult mind that craves for adult things and will experience too much of the hardness of the world and will lose her mental purity.

Only a child is pure in both body, mind, and soul. There's nothing wrong with loving and adoring purity, this isn't about sex.

>> No.9298200

>>9298188
I've heard of it but I always assumed it was just a different dialect or something.

>> No.9298206
File: 34 KB, 400x433, 1334477581940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298206

>>9298181
>>9298192

thanks kind sir for your answer.

>> No.9298207

>>9298179
No, if I recall correctly.

The relationship between Sakura and Yuki, that Tomoyo and those "imouto" sections.

>> No.9298209

>>9298198
Spoken like a true omega.

>> No.9298211

>>9298183
Such as the U.S.

Duh.

More significant is that there's more than one Spanish/South-amexican language, excluding BR, and they're all fascist-anarchist terrorist old-country village-mafia cult languages.

>> No.9298213

People are posting 3DPD on jaypee.
Fuck this thread already.

>> No.9298218

>>9298206
But you should be aware that the pedophiles profile that normals and FBI have is that pedophiles only like little girls because they fear adult women. They like little girls because little girls are easy to manipulate. They dont even take in to account the possibility that the pedo even cares for her body.

>> No.9298219
File: 240 KB, 1580x334, 1341203470885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298219

Anyone ever seen that Louis Thereoux docu about the mental hospital for pedophiles? Good episode.

>> No.9298222

>>9298213
>>>/a/

>> No.9298223

>>9298211
I'm talking about official languages, like French in Canada, for example.

Not communities with different languages in a country.

>> No.9298225

>>9298209
How about a 10,000 year-old sex goddess 2hu whose seen every act of vile stupidity crooks could dream up, and still loves humans.

>> No.9298229

>>9298222
No, you fuck off to
>>>/r9k/

>> No.9298231
File: 1.20 MB, 1217x1618, 1333853164355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298231

>>9298213

my bad here, have this.

>> No.9298237

>>9298229
Just look at where you are. Look at all the JAV and Idol threads. It's clear /jp/ isn't as edgy as /a/ and doesn't hate 3D just because it's a cool thing to do.

>> No.9298240

>>9298231
Is that the guy who did the Touhou Socks Book doujins

>> No.9298241

>>9298229
>>>/a/
Don't throw a tantrum

>> No.9298242

>>9298218
>caught pedos
More like they've tended to be crooked brutal opportunistic self-serving fucks.

>> No.9298243 [DELETED] 
File: 320 KB, 897x788, 0010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298243

When I was a little girl (10 yrs), my big brother taught me sex and fucked me in bed.
I grew to be a little slut until about 13.

Now I have a lolicon incest fetish. My big bro (was 19 at the time) moved away. I miss him. ;_;

>> No.9298247

>>9298225
Thats cool with me if she has good hygiene, is healthy and conforms to my regulations here.
>>9298181
Im not a paranoid freak that would hold it against her. Obviously I would not want her to have any STDs or be dripping cum from her vagina. But the body is self cleaning, I would have no reason to hold her past against her.

>> No.9298253 [DELETED] 

sorry, 4chan's being weird on my end

test post, since this thread is ass anyway. Will delete, but not because you deserve any kind of consideration

>> No.9298260

>>9298241
You who is fag, fag
>>>/r9k/

>> No.9298261

>>9298242
No, that is what society has forced them to be with all the laws strangling them. The ones that crack, like you are talking about, are the ones who cant download CP or mary one. They cant even fly to Thailand and sate them selves. Society created those monsters. Loli has gave some of them the means to release and in places like Japan where its common, those areas have much lower rates of rape.

>> No.9298266

>>9298243
I can teach you to love my dick.

>> No.9298274

>>9298243
Thats a beautiful story. I hope you reunite with your big brother one day. Also that was a great manga. I wish that guy didnt drop of the face of the manga industry.

>> No.9298279
File: 82 KB, 486x648, 1333792259313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298279

>>9298243
phew thank god for that censor i almost got fired at work

>> No.9298288
File: 201 KB, 425x600, nomiya_talktongue.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298288

>>9297368

>> No.9298289

>>9298279
Why would I use the computer to talk to Jesus? Isnt he omnipresent?

>> No.9298292

>>9298261
No, no, no, I meant it's the same kind of barnyard fucktard that steals construction equipment to rob the liquor store. Should we give them free alcohol, do you think that would improve their judgement?

And Thailand/vietwhatever is not down with your sickness, sorry Mr. Glitter, sir.

>> No.9298306

Normalfags, out. OUT
back to >>>/r9k/ with you

>> No.9298314

>>9298292
Thats not a very good comparison. The man robbing the liquor store can purchase it legally. The pedo can not. If the pedo is not aroused by drawings and he still has the need, its only a matter of time until he breaks. The guy robbing is stupid and greedy, the pedo has no options but desperate measures.

>And Thailand/vietwhatever is not down with your sickness, sorry Mr. Glitter, sir.

Which is why I said they cant even fly to Thailand anymore.

>> No.9298315

>>9298306
You mad virg?

>> No.9298322

>>9298315
suk ma cock d00d

>> No.9298326
File: 112 KB, 440x369, 1327871492670.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298326

>>9298306
limbo my face wnhen a nerdo queer iz gay near me

>> No.9298330

>>9298326
U wis u were gabe newel rocketnerd asspain

>> No.9298352

>>9298314
um, the social class of guys I'm talking about do both

just sayin'

>> No.9298360
File: 6 KB, 180x191, 976bd1947aa7faa9d846e0f62449a8e99375ea9488f6895b5599cfe68730c38c337f777fb19546cd6e384cd22a8d3fca5019960.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298360

>>9298330
you madjuelly nerd, le gusta your butmadd levedsl turbonerd

>> No.9298362

>>9298292
And since I am about to go walking. Ill say this. Making shit illegal never fixes a problem. In most cases it makes it worse. Making drugs illegal only made more crime. Sending people to jail does not fix their addiction either.

There is obviously a market for pedophilia. Japan has jr idols and loli doujins. You dont need to produce full CP. You could simply use what you have. For example, releasing child model footage. That shit is really hard to find now outside of Japans jr idols. Not everyone likes Nips. Model agencies have all that material anyways, keeping it away form the public only means one more resource is not being tapped and another pedo is going to break. Obviously its not mind breaking children by photographing them in a swim suits.

Ok im going for a walk.

>> No.9298368

>>9298362
weasel

>> No.9298372

>The fashion industry on the one hand sexualizes ever-younger girls
I don;t see anything lewd on the major clothing sites like JCPenny or whatnot

>> No.9298377

>>9297402
I agree, and this is a defining characteristic of sensationalism vs. responsible journalism.

It always strikes me that whenever I see titles like that I balk. The author thinks that this kind of thing attracts supporters to the broad statement he or she is trying to make, but for me it just tells me that the writer is biased and his work is going to be riddled with opinion rather than facts.

Anonymous is right, though. A loaded title panders to the the easily led and there is never a shortage of those. This kind of thing has always sold.

>> No.9298558

>>9298368
I never said I wasnt coming back.

>> No.9298579

>226 posts and 30 image replies omitted.

Jesus Christ almighty.

>> No.9298582
File: 51 KB, 654x1000, loli_su 47541 - idol photo school_uniform hat kurahashi_nozomi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9298582

Do I have to bring Nozomi back out again...
Keep it going guys, lets see if this gets to 400 replies!

>> No.9298587

>>9298582
Im not really in to Nip lolis. Remilia is my favorite Touhou.

>> No.9298666

>The fashion industry on the one hand sexualizes ever-younger girls
Fucking this

why haveent anyone ever put two and two together? humans are so fucking stupid and yet they have the gall to think others are pedophies when a fuckign buisness is doing things that would be considered pedofile by makeing and selling and distributing clothing that promotes this shit and they get away scot free some stupid fuckign reason


dont get me started on that american loli idol bullshit. i am surprised they even thought about airing a show like that.

and they have the balls to call out on supposed pedophiles who look at 2d pictures of somthing that is not even remotly 3d gilrs.

humas and their fucking double standard

>> No.9298678

>>9298666
You cant put all the blame on the shows or the fashion industry. Consumers make a market for it.

Whats funny though, I dont even find those idols attractive. Once you make them look like adult women, my boner heads for the hills.

>> No.9298683

>>9298666
Also the dancing in that one video that gets posted all the time. The really lewd one were they are dancing like the dirtiest of niggers. That one was gross as well.

>> No.9298686

>>9298683
I fapped to that one. Good times.

>> No.9298687

>>9298579
Yeah, there's not enough image replies.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action