[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 197 KB, 472x418, curepiss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9264473 No.9264473 [Reply] [Original]

I'm thinking of getting into Touhou I was just wondering if there's anything I should know though. Is it sort of like bogo, like when I get off to a hentai show yo? I got the skillz and i got a flow so is it kinda of like finding a ring like frodo? Or stopping time vampire Dio Brando like I'm the man yo. Or a bizzare adventure wanderer like jojo? Kimya no bouken the way that I'm rollin and everyone boosted off the way I'm soft spokin. Posting mid day nigz must be tokin. Once again is it like JR Tolken. Or is there a trilogy to see like a gun thats left smokin? With these handy lines the man be fines fining and dining the candy mines. With some wines the games be mines and your mistaken if taken the hands sometimes. Rhymes like moe Kokonoe, blazblue when I come through like he's so show-ayyyyyyyyyyy. Call me fonz with the shits that I'm ons its 1:36 monday day at the ponds. With a ponzi scheme the follow the dream like a magic man and it's not what it seeeeeeeeeeeeems. Dodging bullets with roars and screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams a little witch wizardess bustin out at the seams? But she's not though cuz she a flat ho flat chested bested are we talkin bout Touhou?

>> No.9264606
File: 76 KB, 640x480, mars matrix-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Go play MarsMatrix.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action