[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 329 KB, 1376x1032, 1210668104276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9212018 No.9212018[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I had an interesting dream last night.

Humanity had survived long enough to take to the stars, settling on distant worlds. Well, at least one distant world, as that's all the dream involved.

There had been, at some point, a conflict between genuine humans and a genetically engineered variant, which was, by all accounts, quite violent. The Abh/Coordinator stand-ins, who actually had blue hair if I recall, were absolutely exterminated, and their memory was enough to frighten people centuries later. It might have been exactly one thousand years since the war, I'm not sure.

Anyway, at some point, one of these enhanced humans was discovered alive, a young girl who remembered little of her people, and was entirely innocent in the campaign they had waged against the rest of mankind. Though I'm sure it was a great shock at the time, she was eventually allowed to live a normal life by the powers-that-be. Also, she had somewhat of a Rei clone personality, but was not entirely devoid of emotion.

>> No.9212032

>>9212018
haha WOW
old school memes
are u a grandpa LOL

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action