[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 769 KB, 916x900, 0772703d3f2508d93c71fbdb678223d0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9179554 No.9179554 [Reply] [Original]

Can you reuse a Tenga? If so, how many times?

The official site says the regular models are for one-time use only but that's probably bullshit.

>> No.9179563

You can use it as many times as you want, even if you don't wash it, don't listen to their advices, they just want to make more money.

>> No.9179566

Use it until you get an infection or you could get one of those that you can reuse.

>> No.9179592

You can clean them, but you have to take them apart somehow in order to clean them thoroughly.

>> No.9181327 [DELETED] 
File: 1.00 MB, 850x777, sample_309070ca60d58afce6816eeba125fa3e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I use a condom, however when I don't I try to cum outside

If you come inside you better use it as much as you can for 48 hours, after that it will start to stink. Then it's up to you if you want to risk it or not.

I smell it after 24 hours if the condom broke to check.

You could clean it but putting is hard/ I never got it back together, however I did use it. But washing it takes all the lube so you gonna have to put more lube. If you put the wrong lube (don't use silicone based lube) it starts to shed and then it starts to feel uncomfortable.

It about a month per hole, I got a flip hole to last 2 months with weekly use. If you use it alot the lube goes away and the friction increases, this may be good or bad depending on tastes.

So it depends on the person. The rule of thumb is if you cum inside it you got 48 hours, and when it starts to stink, then it's time to throw it.

hopes this help OP

>> No.9181340
File: 1.00 MB, 850x777, sample_309070ca60d58afce6816eeba125fa3e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I use a condom, however when I don't I try to cum outside

If you cum inside you better use it as much as you can for 48 hours, after that it will start to stink. Then it's up to you if you want to risk it or not.

I smell it after 24 hours if the condom broke to check.

You could clean it but putting back together. I never got it back together, however I did use it still. But washing it takes all the lube so you gonna have to put more lube. If you put the wrong lube (don't use silicone based lube) it starts to shed and then it starts to feel uncomfortable.

It about a month per hole, I got a flip hole to last 2 months with weekly use. If you use it alot the lube goes away and the friction increases, this may be good or bad depending on tastes.

So it depends on the person. The rule of thumb is if you cum inside it you got 48 hours, and when it starts to stink, then it's time to throw it.

hopes this help OP

>> No.9181349

>>9181340
You know what I'm not gonna edit the grammer out of this...

you get the idea

>> No.9181354

I've had one for two years that I still use occasionally. Its not in the best condition anymore, but it gets the job done.

>> No.9181397

I've had the flip hole one for 2 years now and it's perfectly fine. Although I'm pretty sure that one was made to last.

I've never tried any other ones so I can't comment on their durability.

>> No.9181462

I recently found out my friend "borrowed it", then let his cousin borrow it. His cousin let the entire football team borrow it after a game. Doesn't matter to me, I refilled it with WD-40.

Bros before onaholes.

>> No.9181471

I bought a fleshlight about 5 days ago, and it's pretty damn nice to use.

I have used a tenga before (the one time use ones) and I used it twice before it got disgusting.

The fleshlight is really easy to clean out. I usually just take it in the shower with me and finger it like Satori is.

I find the best thing to do with these sex toys is not to lube up your dick, but pour just some inside of it and try to stick your dick in. If you feel some dryness / pulling on your dick, pull it back out, then put just a tiny bit more lube in there, then stick your dick back in it, going slowly. Once you've got it in all the way, slowly go back out and back in until your dick gets fully lubed and slippery and then go to town.

Too much lube will remove the tugging and great sensation.

That's why I use the slow approach method.

>> No.9181485

>>9181471
What insert?

>> No.9181507
File: 69 KB, 580x365, pink-vortex.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9181485
I use the "lady" hole (those are just the pussy lips) and the vortex insert.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action