[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 385x240, Oh Snap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9131037 No.9131037[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

http://kotaku.com/5901593/next-touhou-on-3ds-will-have-official-english-translation-includes-ar-card
s

>ZUN, creator of the Touhou danmaku games, has announced the next game in the popular series. For the first time, the games will hit western shores officially. It is also the first Touhou game to be released on a non-PC platform. Called Delightful Destruction of Dreams, the game will focus on playing with three characters, similar to Imperishable Night.

>The player will pick one of the three, and the other two will be AI partners.

>The only confirmed team contains Chen, Yukari Yakumo, and Ran Yakumo. ZUN has stated that Reimu and Marisa will be on the same team, along with "a former protagonist whose name starts with M."

>The 3DS exclusive will come in a collectors and standard edition. The collectors edition includes an artbook and a Reimu nendoroid. Both versions will come with 12 AR cards, one for each of the playable characters.

>The AR cards allow you to view the protagonists as they appear in the game, as chibis, and as yukkuris. Players will also be able to place the notorious bullets around the cards to set up custom scenes.

>The plot is completely unknown, except for ZUN's mention that the game will focus on "the Kochoumugan (Butterfly Dream Pill) that Alice is so fond of."

>> No.9131043

You did this already.

>> No.9131045

Did not click because kotaku

>> No.9131050

>>9131037
I got to >former protagonist whose name starts with M
before realizing this was a fake post.

>> No.9131056

You know, it's sad. You see these decent, well-written trolls or funny threads and you think, "You know, there are some creative, intelligent people here. Maybe I misjudged /jp/. It's not all reposts and bottom of the barrel shitposting."

Meanwhile OP thinks. "Well this worked well and it's over FOUR PARAGRAPHS OF MY HARD WORK. Guess I'd better post it twenty times just in case people missed it," or some other faggot decides to copy it. It completely ruins the magic of having a nice, one-off thread.

>> No.9131052

Fake Kotaku links are old as dirt.

>> No.9131053

>Star Wars: The Old Republic Manages to Piss Off Players By Handing Out Free Game Time

I shit flash back to last month.

>> No.9131062
File: 10 KB, 308x281, 1334048012402.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lel comedy gold

>> No.9131068

As if Kotaku readers would know what "danmaku" means without a translation note.

"Chibis" and "yukkuris" are spot-on, though.

>> No.9131078
File: 102 KB, 600x600, 1296638618989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw /v/ is falling for this
I love you /jp/

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action