[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 73 KB, 500x500, 1265253712178.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9049314 No.9049314 [Reply] [Original]

When can I sleep? It's been so long. It was worse than usual and I had a cold and I had a project that I wanted to finish and I pushed, and then I could rest. But it didn't happen, even though I had nothing to do and resting made the most sense I just couldn't, I lifted and did push-ups and ran around until I couldn't anymore and I still couldn't sleep

When does it end, /jp/?

>> No.9049320
File: 46 KB, 331x331, nocilaser0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9049326

Take your thumb and forefinger and pinch between your shoulder and neck on your deltoid muscle; if you're hitting the right spot, it should stimulate the vagus nerve there, which is a facial nerve (doesn't go through the spinal column) and regulates blood pressure. You're probably not pro enough to Spock yourself out, but it should calm you down a bit.

>> No.9049333

Get some small dosage Melatonin (300mcg) and take 1-2 of those to calm yourself down. Don't work out to try and get yourself to sleep, that has pretty much the exact opposite effect.

When you take sleeping aids, make sure you lay down and fucking sleep. Don't be a dipshit like me who takes sleeping aids, gets immersed in something waiting for them to kick in and then have to take more.

>> No.9049378

You could rub one out.

>> No.9052697

is this your fanfic?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action