[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 630 KB, 700x967, shikeiki.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9015895 No.9015895[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

ITT your favorite Touhou characters and why you hate kikes.

My favorite Touhou character is Shikieiki Yamaxanadu and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, kikes?

>> No.9015909
File: 64 KB, 242x241, 1288979716277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey guys, Hina is my favorite touhou!

By the way, why are kikes still so damn butthurt over the Holocaust? Germany paid long and hard for their crimes, the military leaders that sanctioned the genocide were all brough to justice and sentenced, millions of German women were raped by southern and eastern Slavs (among which Ashkenazi Jews).
I'd say that the issue has been successfully solved, although it was done with the blood and guts of countless innocents. Yet Israel keeps exploiting it to ask for funds, troops, tech and military secrets (to sell to China and India at an inflated price) and a lot more. Don't they understand that they are attracting everyone's enmity by using an event from 70 years ago to justify their crimes and greed?
Just imagine if USA acted out with THEIR OWN insterest in mind, instead of succumbing under the insane lobbying of Mossad plants. Just imagine how all the funds Israel is sapping away for their own bloated military could've been used: scientific research, cultural betterment, improvement of life standards for everyone, even space travel!
Japan got it right when it decided to repel all foreign influences, I hope one day Americans will wise up and do the same.

>> No.9015924

Reiterating my request in >>9003864

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action