[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 26 KB, 669x262, pissing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8906356 No.8906356 [Reply] [Original]

I have one question: why some of you piss in bottles? I'm almost a shut-in, but I've never understood this... phenomenon.
Would you kindly illuminate me?

Pic rather distantly related.

>> No.8906366
File: 104 KB, 500x625, 1329219031794.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8906356
because its funny to post it and see your reaction

>> No.8906373

Don't want to get up and go to the bathroom. If Other people are in the house who I don't know then either i'll hold it or use a bottle.

Life was much easier when i had a bathroom attached to my bedroom, It was close enough that i could keep my headphones on whilst i sat on the toilet thanks to a fairly long cable.

>> No.8906388

Fear of people in the house. I only did it when I was binge gaming though, under stress I have to piss like every 10 minutes.

>> No.8906392

I need to get up to pee many, many times a night and am too paranoid to get it checked out. The bathroom is up a flight of stairs, I'm not walking up the stairs 10 times a night, there'd be no time for struggling to sleep.

>> No.8906395

the convenience factor. i can piss in a bottle and then throw it in a trash can without ever leaving my chair.

it's also fun to see exactly how much i piss out in comparison to how much i drink.

>> No.8906401

I only piss in bottles when there are family guests over,
I don't want them to see me.

>> No.8906402

>>8906373
>>8906388
Huh, I see. Thanks for answering my question.
It isn't a problem to me because the toilet is just by my room, so I have a bit of luck... but shit sucks when people different than my family are in house, that's true.

>> No.8906397

>>8906356
I used to do it because I was too lazy to walk to the bathroom.

>> No.8906409

Because my parents are horrible people who'll bitch if I go out to take a piss at night if they're sleeping.

>> No.8906412
File: 135 KB, 1872x227, pissbleach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I close my bedroom door, turn off the lights, and play video games and watch anime in the dark while everyone else sleeps. During the day, I jst browse the internet. This is because I always must concentrate on games and anime so I require darkness and full attention.

My door is kind of noisy, the bathroom door is noisy, and I would rather not wake people up. I also used to play WoW alot and would piss in a bottle during raids so that I wasn't afk missing out on loot rolls.

I piss in a gatorade bottle. It is large enough to hold all my piss even when I've been drinking tea all night. I just empty it once a day.

Be careful when cleaning out those bottles though! Image related: it's my post from a few months back of what happened.

>> No.8906415
File: 171 KB, 600x418, 117984221043516415276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I heard that there're called the bottler.

>> No.8906432

I only do it when I'm really lazy or I'm doing something I don't want to stop like watching a movie and it's at a good part. It's good for me since I have a bathroom attached to my room so whatever.

Also I have a suitcase full of 5 year old piss bottles that I'm scared to open. Should I do it /jp/?

>> No.8906440

Wow. I remember when that thing was new news in Sweden.

It was trashed so hard in media until it just sort of died down.
Equal rights is one thing, but that's just as ridiculous as something can be.

Almost everyone thought it was totally whack, and they were talked down whenever it came up in media.
And then when the bigshots of the old generation of feminists concurred with how outrageous and stupid it was, it died down and was never brought up again.

While it only lasted for a month or two, I sort of wonder how it managed to get as much media coverage as it did even so. But I guess the media thrives on such outrageous claims.

>> No.8906454

I've been urinating cottage cheese and scalpels since the 6th grade(7+ years).

I'm still scared of speaking to other people.

>> No.8906466

Flushing the toilet wakes up my parents if used during the night.

Considering how one could argue that I am already a bit too old to still be living with my parents, I don't really want to throw sparks into that whole debate by making my hard working parents unable to sleep at night because I can't keep a healthy sleep schedule, or simply not peeing night time.

It's a bit problematic though, cause it is otherwise the easiest time to get done with it, considering how everyone else should have retreated back to their rooms, making it sort of possible for me to escape from mine.
But well, when shit hits the fan, then there are the bottles.

Piss in bottles though? That's not really the worst thing.
Semen dyed tissues closed up inside of trash-bins with lids on them. That's, horrible.
A closed lid might help in making it not reek as much into the air. But with no contact to the air, it won't really dry up, and it won't really stop smelling no matter how old.

So, if you eventually were to open that lid...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action