[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 126 KB, 452x912, yu05.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
890185 No.890185 [Reply] [Original]

So, almighty moonspeakers... Anyone care to briefly tell what's happening in some of Yukkuri fics here?
http://thewaterducts.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-bin/up/upload.html

I'll pray for your happiness every day, you know...

>> No.890194

Well, let's-

That's enough for me. I think I'll have nightmares tonight.

>> No.890200

I became addicted to yukkuri guro/extreme bullying.

>> No.890209

>>890185
Seconded.
My newfaggotry doesn't allow me to use anything besides google and babelfish and they're... you know, right?

>> No.890212

>>890185
OP's pic is disturbing.

>> No.890215

>>890185
Nice to see my shoop is used

>> No.890249

In one of the fics, an anon "implants" a vibrating device in a yukkuri, forcing it to rape other yukkuris.
In another, a Yukkuriku destroys a yukkuri village, and a swarm of locusts annihilate it when it is rebuilt.
In another, a Yukkumarisa rapes a Koyukkureimu

>> No.890252

TRANSLATION
TRANSLATION
I WANT A TRANSLATION

>> No.890262

http://thewaterducts.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-bin/up/src/fuku0504.txt

Looks like this one involves some sort of yukkuri kicking and it's pretty short. Translations?

>> No.890276

>>890252
Same, we need an anon with skill in these moonrunes.

>> No.890299

>>890276
And with a wish to translate these. He'll be promoted to our Yukkugod instantly.

>> No.890332

>>890262
why i has unicode fonts enabled, but still not see text properly?

>> No.890334

>>890332
Try Shift_JIS

>> No.890380

>>890332
This: >>890334

Or try autodetect.

>> No.890382

Methods of using Yukkuri within dishes.

>> No.890388

>>890382
Yukkuri Flambé.

>> No.890402

>>890334
>>890380
I found out what these are but not where to get them.

>> No.890498

>> No.890554

>>890249
Very want

>> No.890814

Translations are a bit time-consuming, what I can do is write some summaries. In >>890262, he pinches it half to death, and when it headbutts him saying "Apologise easy!!!", he crushes it. In the third one in >>890249, there's a complex plot going on:

Anon spent all his money in gambling to get a yukkuri Flan, but he ended up with a Yukkurisa and a few Yukkureimus (including a family). So he wants to get rid of them. He gets one Reimu (let's call her Lover) to confess her love for the Yukkurisa. They start rubbing cheeks. Then, he cages them all except for the Yukkurisa, gets another Yukkureimu, shakes it to make it horny, and gets it to rape Yukkurisa. Lover screams. When it's about to...uh, finish, he GOLDION HAMMERs it. Everyone is shocked. He does this with a lot more Reimus, until Yukkurisa gets horny too and blurts out "Why are you crushing them before Marisa feels good!!? Crush them after Marisa feels good!!!" This time, he puts one of the mini Yukkureimus next to her. Yukkurisa rapes it, its mother and Lover scream. "You're tiny, so it feels good!!!" Goldion Hammer again. Same for the rest of the minis. Then he puts the mother there. It tries to smash Yukkurisa, but he stops it and lets Yukkurisa rape it. Again, Goldion Hammer. Yukkurisa's going insane. Then he puts Lover with her. "Marisa: Hey, let's hav-" "Lover: YOU LYING BITCH I LOVED YOU SMASH SMASH SMASH". End for Yukkurisa. "I just wanted to feel good!!!"

>> No.890900

In another, Anon has experimented with a lot, so he knows their physiology. He almost boils two yukkuris (one Marisa and one Reimu), dips them in frozen water, and takes their skin off. Yukkuris wake up without their skin. "Id hurds!!!" He shows them a mirror, whereupon they are shocked. He then says he found their skins, and he'll give them back. Disregarding their protests, he puts Marisa's skin on Reimu and vice versa. With glue. He then shuts them in small boxes for 3 days. A week later, they were still pathetically rubbing against each other, trying to take their skin back.

Another with a twist: Marisa finds a family of Yukkureimus and a Yukkurisa in her house. She cages them, and Marisa says "It's not my fault, it was their idea!!! Let me go easy!!!" She lets it go. It says "Drop dead easy!!!" to the other ones before leaving. One week later, it's forgotten what it did (they always do) and sees the family again. "Hey, let's take it eas-" She gets violently rejected, and she doesn't believe that she betrayed them. It goes home, but it's been taken over by another Yukkurisa. "Get out easy, this is Marisa's home!!!" "No, you get out easy, this is Marisa's home!!!" After a week of being unable to take it easy due to every yukkuri in the forest hating it, it bumps into the Yukkureimu family again. "Hey, let's take it eas-" It gets lynched. Alice then finds it, heavily injured, and takes it home, revealing a JUST AS PLANNED; she orchestrated the whole thing from the beginning because she wanted a yukkuri that sees her as emotional support, not as a food source.

More?

>> No.890981

>>890900
Yes. You're a Yukkugod now. I'll praise you every day.

>> No.890982

>>890900
MORE? YES!!! Please.

>> No.891012

>After a week of being unable to take it easy

A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH

>> No.891027

>>890900
The heck... I'll even attempt to draw some of these on weekend and post it if art turns out to be fine. More.

>> No.891041

Chen and Kaguya:
Kaguya owns a yukkuri Chen and tends to spoil it, so it's quite self-absorbed.. One day, they go to an underground lab, where Kaguya puts it on a red-hot iron plate. She then sews its eyes shut. (Its exclamation it "I don't get it!"; "getting it" is as precious to yukkuri Chens as "taking it easy" is to the rest of the yukkuris.) Since then, it spent the whole day trembling in a corner. A few weeks later, Kaguya takes it to the laboratory and sews its mouth shut, leaving a small hole to feed it. It now serves as an armrest. Whenever Kaguya needs a massage, she clips one of its tails with a pair of scissors. The convulsions feel good.

Yuyuko and Youmu:
Yuyuko leaves for the day. Youmu goes for a nap after finishing her work, and wakes up to a yukkuri Yuyuko chewing on her ghost half. How it got there is a mystery. She faints and pisses herself. When she wakes up, she sees it sleeping as if nothing happened, and cuts it to pieces. Yuyuko walks in, sees the mess and understands completely. She sends Youmu to take a bath, and cleans the room while RAGEing. It turns out she was keeping some yukkuris as a midnight snack. She gathers them, has dinner with Youmu, and proposes that they eat a few manjuu together. They eat them alive. (Youmu only has time to eat two.) They share the last one mouth-to-mouth. It screams "Why are you doing this!!?" "Because one of your kind hurt my cute, cute Youmu."

>> No.891042

>>890814
>>890900
Delivering anon is delivering
Thanks a lot

>> No.891056

MORE

>> No.891060

>>891041
>>890814
>>890900

You just made my day.

>> No.891061

You know what's really fucked up? If mice, stray cats, and some farm animals could talk, they would be talking like yukkuris.

"Why are you doing this!? It hurts! Stop it! You killed my family!"

>> No.891072
File: 33 KB, 600x450, GJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>890814
>>890900
>>891041

Anon delivers like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star

>> No.891074

>>891041
Ohgodohgodohgod

>> No.891104

>>891041
>"Why are you doing this!!?" "Because one of your kind hurt my soft, soft Youmu."
Fixed there.

>Yuyuko keeps some yukkuris as midnight snacks.
FUCK YES! YOU ARE THE THIRD BEST TOUHOU EVER!

>> No.891110

All of this brutality feels like it's tickling something in the pit of my mind. Such a thing waking up would not be good.

>> No.891111

Three with Meiling:
-She sees that there's going to be a yukkuri fighting tournament. She catches a Yukkureimu and trains it brutally, starving it and making it eat other Yukkureimus first, slowly turning it from a weeping and screaming mess to a killer. She then gets a Yukkuremi. It thinks it gets to eat the Yukkureimu, but it gets its hand bitten off. Scream. It then gets eaten. Then comes the championship. They get to the finals, where it gets a double KO with Alice's Yukkurisa (she had been keeping its friends hostage, apparently). In the end, Alice wins, but Meiling has found a new hobby.

-A Yukkuremi tries to sneak into the SDM. It gets kicked by a sleeping Meiling. It tries (pathetically) to punish her with its umbrella, but the same thing happens again. Now RAGEing, it tries a third time. She dodges (in her sleep) and starts juggling it. After a minute of juggling, it drops to the ground, battered. It regenerates (they do that) and tries again. Meiling sits on it, doing some sort of hold on it. It screams. Sakuya comes in, and wakes Meiling up, telling her to get it over with. Meiling is surprised, but throws the Yukkuremi off and blows its torso away with a palm strike. Rumia comes in and eats it. End.

>> No.891112

>>891111

-Middle of summer. The others have gone to Reimu's shrine, and Meiling is hungry and very hot. (In b4 she's always hot.) She sees a family of Yukkurisas that insist the SDM belongs to them. They try to get in, Meiling makes them faint with a shout. She then eats half of them (they wake up while being chewed). She doesn't really like sweet food, though, so she's delighted when a Yukkuremi shows up (they're meat buns, whereas the Reimus and Marisas are sweet). She throws a Yukkureimu at it to stall it, and gets a wok out. Yukkuremi tortures Yukkurisa, but doesn't eat it. Meiling then forces a bottle of soy sauce down Yukkuremi's throat, knocks it out, pulls off the wings and limbs, and starts woking it. It wakes up, trying to get out of the wok, but no. Meiling is quite excited and gives the wok one final shake, but it gets detached from the handle and breaks one of the SDM's windows. Meiling didn't eat that night.

>> No.891135

>Several references to hands, torsos and other parts Yukkuris don't usually have
>Family

Wait, what?

>> No.891166
File: 112 KB, 600x338, FukkenSaved.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>890814
>>890900
>>891041
>>891111
>>891112

>> No.891177

Mokou is returning home from Keine's place, where she ended up staying for three days. She finds a yukkuri family that think the place belongs to them. She dismembers the small ones, then starts scooping out the big one's cheeks with a spoon. She heard that the core is delicious. When she takes it out, it stops screaming. She then decides to take the sweet bean paste she's gathered to Eientei, to have a feast with Kaguya.

In the sequel, she finds out that yukkuris have eaten Kaguya's bonsai trees. (In b4 bad enough etc.) They make Mokou's paste into cakes, and have dinner. Kaguya then proposes yukkuri hunting between herself and Mokou. They split up, Mokou goes to the Forest of Magic, starts a fire and tells a yukkuri family that they won't be able to take it easy because of the fire, so they should gather all the other yukkuris. More than 300 of them. She sets a few of them on fire (without them realizing it was her) and tells them to dive into the river, but the flames won't go out with water, because phoenix. She then gathers them, and says she's going to take them to a place where they can take it easy. She incinerates them. A small one is left, to which she explains she did it. Terrified, it tries to leave. Tries. Later, she meets up with Kaguya. It turns out Kaguya used her eternity manipulation to make them reproduce instantly, so she got over 2000 of them. "Next time I won't cheat" she says.

>> No.891190

>>891135
Yukkuri Remilias, Flandres and Reisens have limbs (and wings for the first two, plus they regenerate). They're born as heads, but as soon as they grow limbs they start to think of the SDM as their own. Very selfish and spoiled. (The first two, I haven't read about Reisen.)

>> No.891211

From the bottom of my yukkuri-hungry soul, thenk you. Keep up the good job.

>> No.891234

F5ing like the Fist of the North Star

>> No.891255

Reisen and Tewi decide to have a yukkuri hunting match on their vacations. After various events, Reisen ends up promising a big family of Yukkureimus that she'll give them candy. They line up, and she shoots a suppository through all of them, except for the last one that was jumping out of joy at the moment. It took one more bullet. In the meantime, Tewi was using her good luck to get the yukkuris to come to her. In the end, Tewi beat Reisen by two. Reisen was pissed.

In the sequel, they go out for yukkuri "observation". Upon seeing a Reimu and Marisa pair, they stealthily kill the Reimu, and the Marisa is horrified and confused. After a while, they kill it and go on to a family of Yukkureimus and a Chen. Reisen drives the Chen crazy, making it think the others are food. It kills the small ones, and is about to eat the big one when Reisen cancels the effect. It "doesn't get it", and gets crushed by the big one. The two then go on to find a pair of old Reimu and Marisa, who have developed sarcastic personalities. Reisen: "Let's tease them and see." Yukkurisa: "She says she's going to tease us." Yukkureimu: "Scary, scary." The two get pissed and tear them to pieces. After that, Reisen felt that she got along better with Tewi.

>> No.891265

>>891190
That I know (having edited many Yukkuri comics) but all the references to families are beyond me

>> No.891302

>>891265
Whenever any amount of Yukkuris find each other, they hang around with each other until separated forcibly. Over time, this can group up into a large yukkuri "family" of everyone they ran into. Grouping together is a defense mechanism against dying from boredom or loneliness, which yukkuris are known for.

>> No.891326

Can somebody repost the list of yukkuri characteristics?

>> No.891329

>>891302
But so far, every "family" is made of one kind of Yukkuri (namely, Yukkureimus)

>> No.891344

>>891326
-They breathe, eat, see, hear and move (by bouncing off the ground), yet, they have no organ systems to speak of.
-They have less intelligence than an animal of their size. (Pic related)
-"Normal" yukkuris have the estimate size and weight of a basketball. There are "big" ones (roughly human sized) and "fat" ones (they are slighly bigger than the normal ones and look fatter)
-They have "crying moe": they "force" normally good humans into pinching, bullying or otherwise making the yukkuri cry.
-They live for two months.
-Two smaller yukkuris emerge from the remains of a dead one.
-Two yukkuris can entertain each other. However, if you leave one alone for a long time, it will feel lonely and will die.
-They are filled with pasta beans. This means they can be eaten.

>> No.891362

>>891265
They have families (at least the normal Yukkuris do, I don't know about the semi-yukkuris). That doesn't stop them from comiting cannibalism. One family got stuck in their cave for the winter with a small amount of food, some sweets that belonged to one of the small ones and a lot of cotton candy from the Anon that was taking care of them. They kill the small one because it wouldn't let them eat the sweets, and later kill the rest of the small ones because they needed food. After they finish them, a few weeks later, they find out that they're short on food again. I can't remember exactly what goes on here, but they end up eating half of the remaining ones and, as soon as they've finished those too, they decide to eat the food they had and spend the rest of the winter eating the cotton candy. It had been a long time, though, so no more cotton candy. They go crazy and start eating each other. Last Yukkuri Standing promptly forgets the whole thing and exclaims "Where is everyone? Oh, they must have gone to look for food! Come back easy! I'll take it easy and wait for you ^_^".

In another, more mild example, Anon goes into a Reimu/Marisa pair's cave to escape the rain. They try to kick (?) him out, but he throws the Reimu out. It tries to come back in, but it's drenched in mud and making the cave dirty. When it tries to shake the mud off and gets the other two dirty, Anon throws it out. He then conspires with Marisa, who says "Dirty Reimu should take it easy outside of the cave!!!" Reimu stands under a tree, but gets drenched and melts. Afterwards, Anon offers to take Marisa to his home so they can take it easy together. He dumps it in a sewage tank.

>> No.891372

>>891344
-They may attack by goring. However, their low speed (human walking speed), soft "skin" and low mass makes this a negligible attack (as damaging as a slight tap on your shoulder)
-You can kill them quite easily, and that you'll find yourself doing a lot, because of their power.
-If a yukkuri becomes hungry or horny, it will eat/rape other yukkuris, promptly forget it did so, and blame the nearest living being. By the way, they become horny by being shaken.
-There are several theories about their reproduction. One is through the remains of a dead one, another is that they inflate with bean paste and then eject the koyukkuris from their mouth, and another is that the "recipient" in copulation will expire, and a small yukkuri tree will sprout from them, from which 10-15 yukkuris will come out.
-Upon coming to your house, they tend to demand food, and then declare the place to be their own. (And demand that you go away if you can't take it easy). Only through physical coercion can they be corrected.
-Taking it easy is the highest priority for them. "You can take it easy" is the ultimate compliment, whereas "you can't take it easy" is the ultimate insult coming from them. You can gain their trust or lure them with a proposition of taking it easy together.
-If a yukkuri manages to live for many years, it develops a somewhat sarcastic personality, becoming even more frustrating to deal with. Upon being told that you will e.g. catch them, they will answer "He says he's going to catch me. Ooh, scary, scary."
-Upon being fed, they will either start trusting you completely, or consider you their servant.
-They dissolve in water. It is unknown if they can drink it.
-There's a fourth species of Yukkuri: "mutated". These, while they look like normal Yukkuris with a small, complete body where it should be, are in fact normal Touhous infected with a "Yukkuri virus". Everything about it except its existence is unknown.

>> No.891402

>>891362
Saved and saved

>> No.891418
File: 417 KB, 350x3011, yukkuri bully moe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.891413

oh my god

>> No.891423

>>891329
This is because yukkureimus are the most common, and are therefore the ones that other yukkuris meet more. There is no mother-daughter relationship, just a few that are older and most that are younger.

>> No.891425

Archive of the thread bookmarked.

Twice.

>> No.891441

Goddamn it, we need to make our own yukkuri torture stories.

>> No.891447

>>891362
More: One day, Anon returns from work after being sexually harassed by his gay boss. He finds a family of Yukkureimus, 20 of them. They shout at him to get out of their home. He's not in the mood, so he asks them to let him stay for the night. They demand thanks. They then wake him up at 6 in the morning, demanding to take it easy. He then starts the quarrel, pissing them off by falling to their level. "We'll get angry!!!" "And what will you do?" They have a match. They're convinced that they can beat him. In the beginning he knocks away the big one, and the small ones start assailing him. Nice massage, he says. Even after an hour of headbutting him, after he's crushed half of them, they're still saying "Just a little more!!! We can do it!!!". Anon then points out that the big one had fallen asleep. When the small ones try to wake it up, it demands to be left alone so it can take it easy. Anon makes a deal; he'll let them live if they eat the big one. They hesitate a little. The big one then begs Anon to help it. Anon says "they're your children, do you want me to crush them?" "Yes!!!" He does so, leaving only one. It exclaims "Where's mommy!!?" "I'm right here!!!" "Who are you, old lady!!? My mommy's much prettier than you!!!" After a while, he crushes them both.

So yeah, they're selfish.

>> No.891453

>>891441
This.

Also someone needs to illustrate all of these.

>> No.891476

>>891441

A yukkuri was happily hopping around in a forest. A big mean wolf came out and gouged it's eyes out.

THE END

>> No.891482

>>891476

Why are you slumming in the minor leagues, ISM? Aren't you good enough for a big board? Don't tell me you troll /po/ too?

>> No.891489

>>891482

I am not ISM.

>> No.891495

I would write a yukkuri torture story, but I'm trying to avoid guro. My therapist tells me it's bad for me.

>> No.891497

All fics summaries saved, so will be the future ones if I catch them

>> No.891533

One day, Sanae visits Marisa to tell her that her yukkuri has grown to the size of half a room. (She has a family of Yukkureimus, this is the eldest one.) Marisa thinks that Sanae is weird, since everyone else in Gensokyo sees yukkuris as food, but Sanae raises them lovnigly. (Kanako also disapproves.) They visit the big yukkuri, and Marisa says it's pregnant. The number of babies depends on the size it's swollen to, and with this extreme size it'll die during birth. Sanae despairs, but Marisa suggests an abortion. Sanae hesitates, but she loves the big one (in b4 slut jokes) too much. Said abortion involves bashing it with a metal bat until it throws them up. What follows is a detailed description of Sanae crying while hitting it, and the yukkuri throwing up a torrent of sweet bean paste (read: yukkuri carcasses) and deflating. When it deflates enough to regain its speech: "Zdob id, Mwommy! My babiez are dying!" (It considers Sanae its mother). Sanae almost breaks down. After it has deflated completely, she folds it and takes it away. The room is flooded knee-deep in bean paste. Marisa then reveals that she had hidden the rest of the family in the closet. "That's what will happen to you if you get pregnant. So don't." "Okay, lady!!!" *shiver shiver* She then tells them that Sanae said they can have the bean paste on the floor. They're overjoyed. The plan is to get Sanae to see what dirty and barbaric creatures they are, so that she stops seeing them like that. The next time she met Sanae, the yukkuris with her were trembling.

Yandere, indeed.

>> No.891560

This Yukkuri thread makes me think of science fiction cliche #38 (arbitrarily numbered) and despair:

"They're not the monsters; we are."

>> No.891564

>>891560
We got ourselves a subversion here.

>> No.891570

>>891533
Fapping imminent

>> No.891584
File: 91 KB, 504x360, fire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is the best I can do. Ideas would be nice.

>> No.891582

...I think that >>891570 is trying to make me retract >>891564.

>> No.891601

>>891584
Mouth, hair and tears look accurate. The eyes need to be bigger, and a bit further apart. Otherwise, you're on a good path.

>> No.891604

>>891533
>pregnancy
I know what this means in Yukkuri terms, but the word makes me feel uncomfortable nevertheless.

>> No.891610

>>891560

It started strange then it became cute. Now, it's guro...

I don't see a problem with this and I want more! Does this make me a monster?

>> No.891621

>>891610
The fun is torturing them BECAUSE they're so cute and stupid.

>> No.891623

>>891610
No, it makes you one of ours

>> No.891635

>>891623
Actually, it makes you one of /b/'s.

And I mean ANCIENT /b/, not this modern fluff we pass off as /b/.

>> No.891640

>>891635
AKA good /b/?

>> No.891655

"The Old Man that was More Annoying than the Yukkuris"

A family of Yukkureimus is living in an abandoned house. They have a lot of food stored there, and take it easy every day. One day, an old man came in and started (IIRC) vacuum cleaning. The babies were horrified by the noise. When he stopped, they all told him to get out. He ignored them and sat on the big one. He took an apple from their storage and started eating it. The small ones shout "That's our food, mister!!! Put it down easy!!! Go away easy!!!" He ignores them, throws the apple away and gets out some gum. They change their minds, and tell him "Since you ate our food, give us some of that!!!" (The big one was moaning all along, but they stopped paying attention in fromt of the food.) He finally pays attention, and tells them to stand in a line. He then takes the gum from his mouth, and stretches it over their hair. They futilely try to lick it off each other. He then lights a cigarette, and blows the smoke on them. "*cough* That stinks, mister!!! Go away easy!!!" They finally notice the big one moaning, and try to approach him, but he farts. They go into a corner to escape the smell, but they keep shouting at him. Needless to say, the big one was horrified. He then stands up and tells them they can take it easy together. He starts jumping around, chasing the small yukkuris, almost stopming them several times. When they're too exhausted to run, he leaves, saying "We're good friends now, let's take it easy again tomorrow!" Needless to say, the whole family moved out while crying the same day.

>> No.891667

>>891655

A taste of their own medicine.

>> No.891670

Holy shit this thread
don't know if I want
I find it horrible and sad but also interesting and pleasant

>> No.891674
File: 80 KB, 504x360, corner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Holy shit, I can't draw.

>> No.891681

>>891610
That's the way it starts. Inexplicably, you don't understand the real motive yet. Then comes the fascination. You become fascinated with suffering and death, it's no longer sad to you but interesting or hilarious. After that are the demands. Incessant messages from some pit in your mind telling you that you can create that suffering in real life. You can make others suffer for your own enjoyment.

You can't listen to these messages. You have to ignore them. Ignore them.

>> No.891690

MOAR!

>>891681
I approve, even as /x/ as it sounds

>> No.891691

>>891674
Most people won't care about the quality, just the premise of torture and suffering. This thread sounds like some kind of evil sorcerer, addicted to the suffering of lesser creatures.

>> No.891705
File: 115 KB, 704x396, ugh2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is awful.

>> No.891703

Anon meets a family of Yukkureimus and Yukkurisas (mixed?). He asks them to let him stay at their place, and gives them some pork in return. They invite him, and he offers to teach them a game. "Slaughter game" "Slot...ter...game?" He picks a small one up, takes out a knife and says "First, we choose the "pig". We do this" (he slices its back with the knife) "and the pig pretends it's in pain." Indeed, the small one is screaming. Wow, it's really good at this game. "Then, we step on the pig until all its bean paste comes out. In the next round, someone else will be the pig, so it's okay." He gives the knife to the eldest sister, and leaves. They all play happily together, until only the eldest sister is left. The mother comes home, sees the mess, and the eldest greets her with "Welcome back easy!!! We all took it easy together!!!". "Did you do this!!?" Yes!! We played easy together!!!" Something happened after this, not specified.

>> No.891708

>>890249
>Yukkuriku

What the hell is that? Yukari?

>> No.891722

Touhou is now /x/ material. Let the migration begin.

>> No.891723

>>891674
You're on the right track.

>>891691
Summary guy here. I am, in fact, quite a gentle person, and would never harm someone or something for my amusement. Quite the opposite, in fact; I enjoy people's happiness. I blame all of this on the yukkuris' influence.

>> No.891724

>>891705
Awful as in "Oh, the humanity!" or awful as in "All this bean paste is going to waste?"

I'm of the former school myself, but I dare not minimize this thread until I reach the bottom-most circle of Yukkuri hell.

>> No.891731

We are not bad people. It's the Yukkuri. They're the ones responsible for all of this.

>> No.891733

>>891708
Yukkuri Iku=Yukkuriku or Ikkuri
Yukkuri Yukari=Yukkari

As much sense as this makes.

>> No.891740

>>891723
>I enjoy people's happiness. I blame all of this on the yukkuris' influence.
Comic editor here, I agree with this.

>>891708
Yukkuri Iku.

>> No.891743

I want to pet them even more than before.

>> No.891745

>>891703
KILL THE PIG!
...Oh God.

>> No.891749

>>891041

The Yuyuko one gave me a huge boner.

>>891733

Alright, thanks.

>> No.891766

>>891722
The poor guys down there won't understand a thing.

>> No.891769

I know any Yukkuri I give food to will try to kick me out of my house. Will it make serious attempts to do it, like, pulling the cruel pranks it pulls on other Yukkuris on me?

>> No.891778

>>891766
They knows us. They even had a Demonophobia thread

>> No.891839

>>891703

How does a Yukkuri hold a knife? In its mouth?

>> No.891845

Remilia is getting pissed at a Yukkuremi that's started to consider SDM as its own, and takes it to the mountains to kill it. She gives it a last bowl of its favorite pudding, but it throws the bowl in her face because it wanted cookies at the moment. It then laughs. Remilia is seriously pissed, and takes it back to the castle to "break" it. She puts it in an iron maiden. It begs to be freed, Remi and Sakuya have tea for an hour and then close the face portion of the iron maiden, putting its eyes out. A month later, they suddenly remember it. They take it out (it regenerates, so it was still alive) and put it in Flandre's room. Flandre now has a regenerating, screaming new toy. Yay.

>> No.891848

>>891778
>They even had a Demonophobia thread.
Maybe I should visit /x/ more often.

>> No.891854

>>891839
Ask Yukkuriyoumu.

>> No.891861

>>891778
>>891848
The demonophobia thread was more over the game's origin, before the creator was actually located. It became something of a joke that the game had risen out of a rift in the internet followed by the smell of sulfur and the cries of the innocent.

>> No.891867

>>891769
It will headbutt you. It's too stupid for anything more complicated. It might bite you in your sleep, though, so keep it somewhere safe.

>>891839
Yes.

>>891372
They can drink water, and even dive in it for a while. The damage comes from getting soaked.

>> No.891915

>>891674
You using a tablet and Opencanvas? It looks like you're better on paper, especially cuz tablets are a bitch to draw on.

>> No.891931

>>891674
The secret of drawing is to spend more than a minute on it.

>> No.891948

I can't help but wonder how a yukkuri would react to electric shock? A tazer or something.

>> No.891952
File: 154 KB, 288x1872, I WAITED FOR YOU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's it for me today.

>> No.891954
File: 157 KB, 666x656, Shrine Maiden.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>an iron maiden

>> No.891983

>>891948
Depends. A high voltage shock will boil the pasta inside.
A medium shock will hurt it
A light shock will make it shake

>> No.891993

>>891948
"zzzzdob it eazzy!!!" Screaming in between shocks with what little energy they would have throughout the torture, and even when the smell of burning flesh becomes unbearable, the possibility of taking it easy can never be eliminated

>> No.892004

>>891948
"Yuyuyuyuyu!!? What was that!!? I can't take it easy like this!!! Apologize easy, or else I'll get angry easy!!!" Other stock replies are "Stop it!!!", "Why are you doing this!!?", etc.

Also, note that no matter the external damage, they don't die unless their bean paste either comes out or is damaged due to e.g. fire.

>> No.892031

>>891948
I figured it would make the yukkuri lose it's shape, kind of turning into a floppy loose stretched out bag that continues to vibrate, sending ripples across itself.

>> No.892035

>>891952
The original and most derivatives are BAWWWWWWW inducing. This for some reason is not.

>>892004
They are resistant to "med" and "low" blunt attacks, but highly vulnerable to even the weakest of cutting attacks.

>> No.892053
File: 10 KB, 279x291, Kyon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>891724
The former.

>> No.892045

I hope the next one has something like Patchouli uses her Earth magic to cause a severe earthquake near a bunch of yukkuris, turning them into horny rape-beasts that rampage the countryside.

>> No.892052

I'm pretty sure some kind of pet-robot, voice enhanced, would do a perfect yukkuri.

How long before we see a modded haro?

>> No.892078
File: 546 KB, 150x113, 1211692936965.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>892045
YEEEES
YEEEES

>> No.892087

Jesus, guys. Before this was just about beating the crap out of a horrific monster, now it's about torturing it and watching it suffer... It's like your sadism is evolving.

>> No.892098

According to fanon, this is what happens to the Yukkureimu that Reimu was taking care of in Makako's comics.
The two were living peacefully together, Reimu feeding Yukkureimu snacks and Yukkureimu offering herself as a pillow for Reimu. One day, Reimu went out to investigate a disaster. Yukkureimu decided to try to clean the shrine, but was kidnapped (yukkurinapped?) by an eagle, which took it to its nest. At first it was all "I'm flying in the sky!!! Yay!!!" but when the eagle's young started eating it, it stopped having fun. After getting a lot of wounds and heavy loss of bean paste, it fell off the nest into the forest. Ants got on it and started eating the paste, so it started bouncing towards a random direction, hoping the shrine was that way. It found a puddle and shook off the ants, and went on to find a garden. It thought that if it ate the vegetables there, its wounds would heal, but then it remembered that Reimu had scolded it for eating strangers' plants. The ants were catching up. Yukkureimu didn't want Reimu to hate her, so she didn't eat the vegetables. She was losing consciousness. The ants caught up. Yukkureimu's last thought was "I wanted to take it easy with Reimu more".

>> No.892118

>>892098
;_;

>> No.892139

>>892098
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.892143

>>892098

That's sad. Reminds me of that picture where Marisa pours orange juice on a Yukkureimu and watches as ants devour it.

>> No.892146

>>892098
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.892151

>>892098
Why. ;_;

>> No.892165
File: 24.00 MB, 350x3907, Take it easy!.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>892098
This Yukkureimu?
The one that was later seen in Sanae's hands, and was later crushed by (FUCK YEAH!) Kanako?

>> No.892185
File: 949 KB, 301x300, AAAAARRRGHHH!.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>892098

>> No.892186

>>892165
That one. The one that got crushed was another one.

>> No.892211
File: 17 KB, 400x334, Army Ant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why hello thar

>>892143
Post it!

>> No.892308

>>892211

I don't have it, sorry. I saw it when I was annoyed by this meme, before I found it fascinating in a weird way.

>> No.892444

Since I'm a) doing this by heart and b) tired, I'll end with this one for today. I'll see if I can provide more tomorrow.

Mokou is taking a walk through a spot in the forest she used to like, before it got infested with yukkuris. She sees them playing around, sees the damage they've done to the plants and the land, and gets pissed. They call out to her, "let's take it easy together, miss!!!". She agrees, and goes home to fetch some equipment. A bamboo pole, some string, and a "This is the result of taking it easy!!!" yukkuri Cirno, who was in some sort of hibernation. She catches the little yukkuris, uses the bis sister as a chair, scalps the big yukkuri, puts it on the yukkuri Cirno, makes a fishing pole with the bamboo and string, and starts fishing with the little yukkuris as bait. She eventually catches a big fish, and uses the scalped yukkuri as a fridge, putting the fish inside it. She then hooks another small yukkuri, and while throwing it, a Yukkuremilia catches it. Mokou decides that it's a big fish in a way, and eats it. Alive. She then goes home, satisfied with today's catch.

>> No.892467

>>892444

I'm confused.

>> No.892493

>>892467

I think Mokou hollowed out the big Yukkuri and put yukkuri cirno inside it to create a fridge, then went fishing and put the fish inside the head fridge thing. She used the little yukkuris as bait.

>> No.892499

>>892467
My memory is a bit hazy on this one. Which part is confusing?

>> No.892518

>>892493
She didn't exactly hollow it out, it was still alive. She just took out the top part. By putting it on the yukkuri Cirno, she had a fridge.

>> No.892520
File: 13 KB, 300x400, 1209969612820.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://thewaterducts.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-bin/up/src/fuku0539.jpg

>> No.892530

>>892520
For Touhou guro, ttp://thewaterducts.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-bin/bbsnote2/index.html

>> No.892550
File: 214 KB, 500x450, QUALITY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>892530

Wow, some of those are pretty QUALITY. I can't even tell if this is supposed to be a FOE or not.

>> No.892557

The topography of the Yukkuri world is odd, hanging between Tribble-like and cockroach infestation.

Reimu was initially revolted but softened up to (at least one) Yukkureimu, which, from the sounds of it, was just lost. She'l probably be bothered.
Alice uses Yukkurisa (we need to solidify these names) to show off more tsun side rather than dere; aparently, she regards them as experiment material, with a touch of bullying for amusement.
Marisa seems horrified with them and does everything in her power, apparently, to cause them suffering. Perhaps she feels at a loss without the normal attention from the others.
Remilia has been infected and reduced to a childish retarded crybaby, though not without its cuteness. Sakuya finds it wonderful to no end. Sometimes, infected-Remilia is substituted with Yukkuremi, but Yukkurem's existence in the household is otherwise a matter of amusement for Sakuya again (peek-a-boo with its wings, etc.). Yukkuremi are also employed in swarm by an unnamed individual - identified as "Maribel" - to hunt and abuse Yukkurisas.
Flandre has been infected and reduced to a roughhousing retard, having even lost basic speech apparently. She bullies infected-Remilia at every chance, who's too passive to even fight back, and suffers worse if she does. Seems to listen to Sakuya.
Patchouli is unimpressed and unaffected.
Youmu is horrified by them and serves them as food (and referred to a Yuyukkuri as Yuyuko in one "body snatchers"-esque doujin). Yuyuko also seems them only as food.
Sanae seems to care for them unconditionally, to the point of her own anguish, save for the one time she tried to drown a Yukkurisa and a Yukkureimu (for which she was charged, then pardoned, by the Yama). Kanako thnks they're disgusting but seems to have no opinion otherwise.

>> No.892589

>>892557
Maybe they're like kangaroos. People outside of Australia are all, "Oh look, how cute a kangaroo ^___^"

But the Aussies who actually have to deal with them are more like "I SEE ONE MORE BLOODY KANGAROO..." and exterminate them like common pests

>> No.892598

>>892589

But Australians are barbarians anyway. I bet they'd even kill a koala.

>> No.892611

>>892557
Kanako is disgusted by the Yukkruis and will crush them if she needs to.

>> No.892613

>>892589

You're just butthurt that none of you will ever be half the athlete of a boxing kangaroo.

>> No.892617

>>892589
Yukkuris have some sort of psi-pulse attack that has a greater effect on humans than on youkai. Marisa, a human, is repulsed by and hateful towards them, while Reimu or Sanae are loving. To this end, most youkai are simply neutral towards yukkuris. Considered as food, kicked out of the house as pests at worst, but they're never really hated or loved in particular by youkai.

I set forth the idea that the yukkuri "crying moe" psychic attack was intended to make humans be nice to them, but horribly backfires on some more reactive or unstable humans.

>> No.892633

>>892617
It triggers the yandere in people.

>> No.892668

>>892617
I think the "crying moe" wears off with time. Alice and Reimu are resistant to it, and don't make their yukkuri cry just because.
(Alice pinches her Yukkumarisa because she thinks it looks cute, and Reimu sometimes pulls pranks on her Yukkureimu, not knowing that it cries easily)

>> No.892674

>>892633
All of the violence triggers the yandere. Note that yukkuris don't actually exist, and(god help us all) never will. Yet they still turn people psycho with ease. This is because they are soft, defenseless bags of food and violence is part of Anonymous' nature.

>> No.892702

>>892674

I would never, ever hurt a yukkuri if they were real. I would love them and treat them well.

>> No.892700

>>892674

It's not me. I'm a loving Anon. I would never hurt a fly. It's all the yukkuri's fault. They're the ones that made me like this. EVERYTHING is their fault!

>> No.892709

>>892668
That depends on the story; they can have a wide range of reactions. Alice, for instance, pulls one apart in one fanfic out of rage.

>> No.892740

>>892557
More ...
Yukkuri memory is innately limited, but can retain memories of things the more frequently they occur. They have almost no emotional memory, unless they gain the said lengthier memories of things. They follow mostly internal logic and have almost no sense for cause and effect, but demonstrate surprising realizations from time to time.

Sadly, the Yukkuri who thinks it is playing a game, while it actually killing its long-time companion Yukkuris, will only be left to wonder where everyone went when there are no other "playmates." It may ven make up a "credible" excuse for itself as to where they've gone. The game will be forgotten quickly.

Their pack nature is probably a by-product of their normally short attention spans - they starts to spend some time with each other, by nature, and forget how long they've been together, thus it seems to them like they've been together forever. The remarkable part of this, however, is that they erect a makeshift family structure which seems to be based around the "smaller" Yukkuri being labeled as children and the larger ones gets treated as ranks of seniority based on size. Their actual reproduction cycle is muddled but they do undergo mitotic division post-mortem mitosis.

Specifics:
Yukkurisa is apparently as sadistic as its human counterpart towards other Yukkuri. Based on what it appends to "Take it easy" the Yukkurisa may be entirely UNDERSTANDING how it is harming its companion as well.

Yukkureimu are external easy going and niave. Their vocabulary expertise appears to be similes as they will make numerous references to describe how they feel ("like I'm flying," ironically enough, and "like I'm on the plains" when running). Yukkureimu shows exceptional progress when it comes to simple domestication (but they only have a mouth to manipulate).

>> No.892742

I'd fucking destroy them they are disgusting shit

>> No.892905

>>892740
Oh ho, is dat sum thesis on yukkuris? I, for one, am interested.

>> No.892964

>>892905
Anon needs to band together and create some sort of Grand Unified Yukkuri Theory.

>> No.892970

>>892964
And then translate it and propose it to the japs.

>> No.892973

>>892964
There's too many theories. About how they're born, about their personalities, their intelligence, their vocabulary... Too much that can't be agreed upon.

>> No.893003

>>892973
Well, hopefully all of this will be forgotten in a few months, so it's not a big deal.

>> No.893008
File: 246 KB, 741x500, 1214435255265.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.893051

>>893003

Dream on. I'll never forget. Never.

>> No.893116

>>893003
>>893051
Everything will probably be decided at the summer comiket.

Brace for the yukkuri doujins flood.

>> No.893191

>>892964
>>892973
Make a yukkuri wiki, fight out the theories there. Citations are relevant doujin/fanfics/stories/etc.

>> No.893480

>>892702

I would too, but if you could rip one apart and get away scot free, it might be useful to relieving stress. Plus I assume that if they congregated into a large family mass they'd get pretty annoying.

>> No.893507

If we want to go into this further we shouldn't forget the Yukkuri Balloon doujin where actual Touhoes get replaced with Yukkuris but no one notices the difference between them and the originals. Also Bodysnatchers.

>> No.893530
File: 144 KB, 350x2100, 1214440478353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wish I had a yukkuri. I would turture it in all sorts of interesting ways.

>> No.893546

>>893530
>turture

Torture or Nurture?

>> No.893547

>>893530
>turture
ಠ_ಠ

>> No.893553

>>893546

Perhaps both, like hugging it while wearing spiked body armor.

>> No.893550

>>893480
They try to kick you out if you are kind to them. They are more annoying as they grow older.
They reproduce in many ways (if we consider every Yukkuri reproduction as true) and very quickly (perhaps the crying moe is there to prevent them from becoming a plague)...
Yes, killing some in imaginative ways might be a good way of relieving stress

>> No.893552

>>893546
can it be both?

>> No.893559

Someone ought to make real, living Yukkuris.

They'd probably be filled with something less appetizing than bean paste or barbecued meat, though.

>> No.893572

>>893559
We just need to engineer a speaking cat.

>> No.893633

>>893572
If even a housecat wanted to hurt you, it really could.

>> No.895636

I won't let it die yet. Summary Anon is awesome. Start a new thread when you feel like it.

>> No.896377
File: 482 KB, 1300x1360, 1214471564923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Enjoy.

>> No.896384

>Whenever Kaguya needs a massage, she clips one of its tails with a pair of scissors. The convulsions feel good.

jesus motherfucking christ

>> No.896473

>>891533
>"Zdob id, Mwommy! My babiez are dying!"
;_;

>> No.896577

saved

>> No.896600

>>896377
Saucy? Because I am now hungry.

>> No.896604

>>891954
HOLY SHIT.
AWESOME.

>> No.896629

Another one. Anon is gathering mushrooms for Marisa in the forest, and comes upon a Yukkureimu nest. He leaves the basket outside to take a peek inside, but the Reimus pop out, eat the mushrooms before he can react, breaking the basket in the process. Anon is furious, so he grabs the big one and kicks one of the small ones into a tree, squashing it. The others can't understand why he's doing this, they never did anything bad, and they're screaming. Anon almost rips the big one's hair out, throws it away and messes up their nest. The small ones cry out "Reimu's hoooooome!!! ;_;". He then ties them all on a tree, and tells them "Remirya (Yukkuremilia's actual name) is gonna eat you". They panic. "Or perhaps you'll be taken to the factory." Now they're going insane with terror. He then leaves them there, to whatever fate awaits them.

>> No.896634

Fuck yes you are the best thread ever!

>> No.896650

Hooray! God graced us with his presence once again!

>> No.896661

This thread is wrong...but is feels so good.

>> No.896666

I'm surprised that Sanae and Reimu are the only ones with any heart in Gensokyo.

>> No.896680

I wonder how I forgot this one.

Anon has left Remirya in his car, in the middle of summer. She's got the safety belt on, so she can't move, and it's very uncomfortable. Anon then comes back and offers to cool her with some dry ice. She joyfully gets the dry ice all over her face and hands, but then it sticks her hands to her face. She can't take her hands off her cheeks by herself, so she asks Anon. He pulls them off, ripping quite a lot of skin off in the process. She starts crying, but the salty tears hurt her wounds even more. In great pain and unable to even cry, she's desperate. She puts her hands back to her cheeks without thinking, and they get stuck again. "You want me to pull them off again?" "No!!! ;_;" He then chooses the other way, to leave her in the car for a couple of hours while he goes to the beach. At 2 o' clock, in the middle of summer. He plans to gather a few pebbles for her, if she's still alive when he comes back.

>> No.896682

>>896666
Reimu has limited patience, and Sanae is yandere.

>> No.896683

Am I the only one left who's flying-fuckingly weirded out by these things? What do they do? How do they shit? Why do they resemble the heads of their real alter-selves? Why? Why? Why? It just doesn't compute.

>> No.896690
File: 66 KB, 396x352, 1214478748863.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.896710

There's rumors of a yukkuri herd preventing the construction of a railroad (thousands of them), so two guys with a snowplow head there to investigate. The yukkuris greet them joyfully. They say they rolled down the mountain, and can't go back since they keep rolling back down. They're quite interested in the snowplow. The men invite one of them inside, put it in a glass box and start mowing down the rest. There are literal rivers of bean paste flying around. After half of them have been mowed down, the rest try to run away, but then collide with another herd of yukkuris that came down from the mountain to see what the interesting noise was. They form a mountain, and the ones in the bottom are crushed. The snowplow gan't go over the mountain, so the yukkuris on the other side relax. It then goes around. The yukkuris are stuck in the bean paste, and can't move, they can only watch. Later, back to the train station, they let out the one they took with them. It's blue, delirious with panic, and in a trance. They slap it until it wakes up, and kick it away. The plan is to make it tell the others never to go there again. A month later, the area is full of yukkuris again. Apparently, the yukkuris forget quickly. Even genocide.

>> No.896719

>>896710
WRYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.896766
File: 116 KB, 400x400, 1214480222168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Freshness from yumebouei.

>> No.896772
File: 126 KB, 400x400, 1214480248007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.896773
File: 83 KB, 400x400, 1214480269189.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.896787

>>896773
Facts about Yukkuris: Remirya has two right hands.

>> No.896816

>>896772

OH GOD SAKUYA HOLDING REMIRYA

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH

>> No.896822

>>896766
-Wait a minute! Your meat bun's been bullying my yukkuri again!
-Zaguyaaaa...
-This lady'z zgaryyyyy...
(sfx: right-tap tap, left-drag drag)

>>896772
-I accept that she did something bad, but you didn't have to drag her all the way here!
-What are you talking about!? My yukkuri is bleeding bean paste!

>>896773
-Gyaoooo! I'm gonna ea(BAM!)
-Again!!!

>> No.896823

>>896710
Hmm... so yukkuris don't forget any evil done to them within a week, forget it in a month and forget their own evil deeds within a week?

>> No.896825

>>896766
>>896772
>>896773
So what's going on here? Reimu got pissed that Remirya was bullying her Yukkureimu?

>> No.896827

>>896825
yep.

>> No.896830

>>896823
They forget their own deeds instantly. The time period for forgetting others' deeds seems to be variable. After all, they have bean paste instead of a brain. Strangely, none of them ever forgets what a horrific place the factory is.

>>896825
Yes, and it refuses to learn.

>> No.896839

>>896830
What's the factory?

>> No.896843

>>896839

Yes, what is this Factory? I think I might have seen a picture of Yukkuris being made by assembly line before.

>> No.896845

>>896839
I'm not sure, but it seems to be present in many fanfics. They're all taught from childhood that the factory is a place where you can never take it easy, and therefore the worst place in the world. I guess they get turned int canned bean paste there.

>> No.896929

So I wake up andOHSHITTHISISAWESOME.
Needs more.

>> No.897551

>>896845
That's obvious. A factory is a place where yukkuris are put to work making something in the factory. Working is the opposite of taking it easy, so they're terrified of it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action