[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 25 KB, 1440x900, Nyan%20Cat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8890747 No.8890747 [Reply] [Original]

how do i become truNEET

>> No.8890752

Go outside and make a lot of friends

>> No.8890762

What did you guys do register for homelesness or what? were u paying rent and went to social services after quitting job??

>> No.8890769

>>8890762
Lurk the fuck more.

>> No.8890774
File: 67 KB, 360x360, 1312179526762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

truneets were truneets before they knew what a truneet was.

you will never be truneet ;_;

>> No.8890786

but i am saying what did you guys do to get there the governement is gonna ask me to get a job....

>> No.8890799

>>8890786

Then get a job you bum.
Contrary to common belief, here on /jp/ we're all actually successful workers. The people who piss on the floor and don't have a job are a very small minority.

>> No.8890810

>>8890786
get a job you lazy bum

>> No.8890822

>>8890799

What?! If this is true, I'm leaving!

>> No.8890825

none of you guys have jobs so why are you telling me to get one...

>> No.8890827
File: 32 KB, 255x255, 13280304364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8890799
>>8890822

>> No.8890829

>>8890825

Get out of /jp/ and come back when you have a job, then we'll discuss this.

>> No.8890834

>>8890829
fuck you dont post if your not gonna help!

>> No.8890836

>>8890834

Don't post if you're not going to get a job.

>> No.8890843
File: 84 KB, 171x208, 00001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

another newfriend falls for it

>> No.8890844

>>8890836
Most of the ppl here don't have a fucking job and you probably don't either you just want me to pay taxes so u can continue NEET lifestyle

>> No.8890852

>>8890844

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

>> No.8890864

>>8890852
playing internet tough guy tonight kid? Its easy to say that shit behind a computer screen fucker i know your full of shit

>> No.8890861

>>8890844
get a job faglord

>> No.8890872

>>8890864
If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT.

>> No.8890877

>>8890872
TLDR your a faggot kill yourself please

>> No.8890886

>>8890877

copy pasta from before you were born.

YOU get out.

>> No.8890890

A+++ thread 10/10 posting quality would read again

>> No.8890894

Reimu, being a shrine maiden of considerable power I would guess she possesses some intrinsic purity in regards to most things, likely that her anus is clean and lacks of hair judging from the rest of the body.

Marisa, a tough case, she's known for taking baths while reading though I can't remember this source specifically. However if one assumes Marisa has a diet that consists primarily of mushrooms then she has very good fiber intake which would make sure her poops and subsequent wipes are in the lighter side. So relatively clean I would guess. Ass hair presence however is a mystery. If one considers her rivalry with Reimu then Marisa might have a habit of shaving her body just to keep up, but verifying this is impossible.

Rumia, somewhat similar to a roaming hungry beast, she most likely eats a lot and she can't see very well due to her ever present darkness that only goes away on red moons. Most likely never wipes or not well enough due to not being able to see in the dark. Entire butt most likely covered in fecal matter.

Daiyousei and Cirno, being fairies which lack most biological needs they probably need not ever poop or sweat nor have any of the more disgusting biological functions of a regular human body. So it is very likely they have neat and tidy anuses.

Hong Meiling, stands outside of a gate most of the day so she only has the opportunity to poop and wash in the mornings or night. If she does both daily then it would be wisest to poop first and take a bath afterwards. Assuming most days it isn't very hot due to the heat mitigating nature of the Misty Lake and that Meiling sleeps most of the time, she quite possibly won't get very hot or sweaty as well. So most of the time it is likely she has a clean anus.

>> No.8890896
File: 28 KB, 500x390, neet bitches.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Party hard.

Like these honeys. mmmhm sweet pussy nectar.

>> No.8890906
File: 12 KB, 500x259, 1333953006001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

stop fighting jaypee
let's just take it easy

>> No.8890902

>>8890747
Just kill yourself faggot nobody wants you on this board do u get it retard???? is it sinking in???

>> No.8890916

>>8890894
Koakuma, a minor demon, the fecal specifics of demonic beings are not that known I would fathom. Finding information on this is also rather difficult as any attempts at investigating just brings up the shit demon from Dogma. However demons aren't very known for decent anything so there's a decent chance that Koakuma isn't very decent at the wiping thing, however her summoner, Patchouli, probably made her start doing it once she summoned her and bound her to her service. How well she does it now depends on how long she's been in service now and has been acclimated to more proper habits. So anus cleanliness is a function of how long she's been in Patchouli's service.

Patchouli, if one assumes she skips out on eating then it's also likely she doesn't poop that much either. Patchouli also has mentions of waterproofing books and reading them in the bath as well so it's known she bathes. Thinking about it, Marisa most likely gets her bath reading books from Patchouli. Skinny anemic Patchouli would most likely have a clean anus, but she probably wouldn't put any effort towards shaving it so there's a good chance of it being hairy.

Sakuya, she has all the time in the world and she uses it. Her personal hygiene is most likely perfect befitting her status as a perfect maid. She probably even shaves her anus using her own knives.

>> No.8890925

>>8890916
Remilia, a vampire which has a diet consisting mostly of blood and cake, blood contains many elements that can't go through the urinary tract and no fiber, cake also lacks fiber. Remilia most likely has very thin waterish poops similar to diarrhea. Waterish diarrhea however is also one of the easiest poops to clean after. There's also a chance that Sakuya helps wipe Remilia however even Remilia would have too much pride for that, but considering the fact that Sakuya can freeze time, Sakuya might just wipe and shave Remilia's anus for the hell of it.

Flandre, has the same diet as Remilia so the same applies, however she spends her time entirely in the basement. Does it have a bathroom down there and does she know how to wipe? If they lock her up there and the only time Sakuya comes down is to bring food then there's a good chance Flandre is self reliant for hygienical matters. However Flandre has the advantage of being able to duplicate herself. This could possibly result in a situation where she splits into four and stands around in a circle where each Flandre wipes another Flandre's butt, even shave possibly. Anus cleanliness depends on Flandre's concerns on the matter personally.

>> No.8890932

>>8890929

Cool same fagging bro

>> No.8890934

so does anyone know how to become a NEET

>> No.8890935

>>8890925
Letty Whiterock, something one would have to factor in considerably is the fact she manages to hibernate throughout seasons spring through fall and only awakens in the summer. This would mean she would have the metabolic abilities of a bear and be able to develop a fetal plug for the entirety she is sleeping. She would however have to poop this fetal plug out every winter once she wakes up. I can imagine Cirno visiting every time Letty wakes up while Letty is having her yearly super shit. might be why she finds Cirno annoying. I imagine Letty would have bodily functions and abilities similar to that of a black bear. During the period before hibernation, bears stop eating for those few days and lose activity until they eventually decide to start hibernating. Bears are pretty amazing for being able to stay in a period of doing absolutely nothing for so long without dying. Letty even more so for doing it about 3 times as long. So during a good portion of the year Letty is perfectly free of most of the biological functions the body performs normally. So during non winter seasons her anus is probably pretty clean from lack of pooping and sweating as she sleeps if she washes up well before entering hibernation. However we don't know how well she washes up during winter. I searched up bear hygiene habits, but could not find anything regarding them so I am at a loss for Letty's hygienic habits. For anus hairiness, hair growth is faster in summer and slower in winter, since Letty is entirely inactive during every season but winter, her anus hair most likely grows unchecked so it's probably quite hairy.

>> No.8890929

WHOAH good thread 10/10 u guys are the winners of the lulz olympics

>> No.8890941

>>8890935
Actually, did some more research and it seems the extra hair growth during summer is due to stimulation from the sun. It seems stimulus including massages can cause hair to grow more. However Letty is very likely to lack stimulus at all during that period and she probably sleeps somewhere the sun doesn't reach. Since she doesn't poop during that period it would mean her anus is entirely unstimulated. I redact my earlier statement upon how hairy Letty's anus is. Probably still hairy from going unchecked so long, but not as hairy as one might think.

>> No.8890950

>>8890941

Nazrin, a rat youkai, I ended up reading some rat dietary information pages for this. Apparently most rats are lactose intolerant and cheese gives them runny stool. They are also incapable of burping or vomiting. If one assumes Nazrin favors cheese then there's a good chance it gives her the runs a lot. This makes it so she probably has to go to the bathroom more than normal. Doing more research and rat cleaning habits and it turns out they're very habitual groomers. Apparently in groups if a rat doesn't groom itself properly, other rats will pin that rat down and do the grooming themselves. Apparently this high importance on grooming is a show of dominance and since Nazrin appears to be the leader of her rats one should assume she places high importance on the act herself. She shows herself as a responsible person as well even being more professional than her superior, Shou. Anus cleanliness is probably fairly high despite the fact she probably gets the runs more often than not due to a like for cheese.

>> No.8890959

>>8890950
Kogasa, an umbrella youkai, yeah, I can't really figure out the pooping habits of an umbrella so all I have to go on is Kogasa's personality and the fact her umbrella is based off eggplants. Eggplants are high in fiber content, but just because it's her umbrella color doesn't mean Kogasa eats it all the time however. Might even creep her out possibly. So we have no real idea about her diet. However if we consider the fact she's an item that goes without an owner we can possibly assume she does not receive maintenance or cleaning. Meaning her anus is relatively unkempt. She also likes surprising people and farting can be a very surprising act. However she's not very good at surprising people so she may not know this. Overall anus is probably uncleaned and unshaven. If somebody takes good care of the umbrella portion though then the human portion might change to reflect that. So if you're of the belief that Sanae has taken Kogasa as her own umbrella and takes proper care of it then there's a good chance Kogasa's anus is clean now. Battered too, if you're also of the belief Sanae is a sadist.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action