[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 68 KB, 640x480, jetalone002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8826129 No.8826129 [Reply] [Original]

/m/ here

why are shit posters so obsessed with /jp/?

have you seen any other small boards in 4chan that have to let the janitor deleted half of threads so often?

seriously, /jp/ is the biggest joke in the 4chan history

>> No.8826137
File: 51 KB, 331x331, alicryplsre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8826144

>>8826137
Imposter.

>> No.8826142

yea but i fuked ur mom lol

>> No.8826147

I'll show you the biggest joke *whips out dick*

>> No.8826148
File: 94 KB, 314x471, 16 (9).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i think /mlp/ is worse

>> No.8826150

Point of the shit posting is to:
1) make someone angry
2) make something 'funny'

Both lead to same goal, poster thinks it is funny.

And real queastion is why /jp/? Because people here will get "mad" easily.

>> No.8826154

You are blaming /jp/ because other people not from /jp/ are shitting up /jp/

Perfect logic

>> No.8826155

You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth.

Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average /jp/ browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.

Go ahead and reply, doing so only proves my point to such an extent that you might as well just beg to suck my dick and eat my bodily waste, so that maybe an iota of my greatness could pass onto you.

>> No.8826164
File: 49 KB, 258x247, smoke.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

because /jp/ has a janitor, end of story

>> No.8826165

because it's slow, because people always wanted to break /jp/, since it was different from the other boards and looked down on many things other boards did/liked. /jp/ also was ignorant and prideful, thinking that sunny days would last forever in the undefeatable kingdom of /jp/.
now /jp/ is broken.

>> No.8826167

They think if we create the mystique of an unbrowseable shithole filled with basket cases and psychopaths we might finally be left alone.

The actual result is a board of otherwise intelligent and funny people acted like idiots to the point where idiots come in droves believing themselves to be in good company. The exact same thing that ruined /b/.

>> No.8826171

>>8826165
that's hot

>> No.8826350

>seriously, /jp/ is the biggest joke in the 4chan history
4chan is a joke. Laugh hard.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action