[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 60 KB, 500x914, kZyJh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8820305 No.8820305 [Reply] [Original]

Are threads about dreams acceptable on /jp/?

>> No.8820314

How about you condense your shitty blog threads, or go to /r9k/

>> No.8820313
File: 26 KB, 221x221, 1332935219780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8820317

>>8820313
R.I.P

>> No.8820329

We had quite of few of them.
I would love if they were left alone like the tea threads, but I don't know if they will be. Go ahead and try.
I'll start: I had a lot of dreams last night, I remember most of them. Some interesting things: there was some underground mountain with some really amazing landscapes, which would make no sense in the real world. Some less interesting, but more insightful things: A long dream was me moving with a group of people through some zombie-infested city. Except, I wasn't really scared or anything, I was mostly leading it. I realized that this dream was because I've been having some deeper worries related to the plausability of the concept of philosophical zombie in the context of some thoughts I had while awake. I have resolved some of these issues already by thinking of them.

>> No.8820334
File: 52 KB, 318x448, sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>go to bed
>dream I'm with my ex-girlfriend again
>wake up

>get pissed

Pretty much every other night now. Getting tired of it.

>> No.8820341

I constantly get what people describe as "sleep paralysis",
but i never sense any hallucinations.
I can only see my room and i cant breathe or move unless i serously will myself to.

this isnt a dream necessarily,
but i might as well put it here.

>> No.8820345
File: 174 KB, 586x806, 129932790889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last night I had a nightmare of some sort but I already forgot it.

>> No.8820361

I always dream that I go to a prostitute, but then I realise I have no money, embarrass myself and never put it in.

>> No.8820363

>ex girlffriend
>girlfriend
gtfo normalfag

>> No.8820369

I had a weird one the other night.

OKAY SO IT STARTS OUT IM TALKING TO THIS GUY AND HE IS DRAWN LIKE ANIME AND IM AT HIS BOOTH.
AND THEN HE STARTS TAKING ME ALONG THIS INTERESTING WATER PATHWAY KINDA LIKE RIVER STREETS then i finally get there and thank him for the ride i get told we are going diving and get ready to go
dive down AND THERE ARE LIKE GIANT WATER SCORPIONS ARE STUFF FOLLOWED BY SHARKS AND wierd hercules beatles except in the water kinda things so im trying to collect fish among all this i get near one of the giant scorpion and its HUGE tail just went for me and I swam away just in time to dodge the tail that passed next to me followed by like a pincer attack by one of the sharks and a hercules beetle
i end up giving up and swimming to the surface and tell my team i failed them and stand alone on the deck as they go into their cabins then i go back down the water road way with that guy who is drawn in anime fashion for some reason
it was a fairly small boat with just the bow and a little booth where the driver would stand then he shows me the pantsu sample and i say I KNEW IT SOON AS YOU SHOWED ME THIS
THAT I WASNT GONNA GET ANY PANTSU AND hes like wahh!? and it seemed like we were good buddies
as this other girl from my team waits next to the booth as im talking to him
and then it panned up to the sky and i woke up

Pardon structure/caps im still pretty groggy

>> No.8820380

I had a dream that i was with my waifu in town, and we were walking and holding hands, then we decided we needed a place to live because the sun was going down, so we tricked an old woman into giving us her house

the end

>> No.8820390

A few days ago I had a dream about talking to this giant about my life
and other stuff I can't really remember
And I was this Indiana Jones/adventurer type of guy in Africa getting chased by giant bugs
and voodoo zombies

>> No.8820414

>>/adv/

>> No.8820448

>>8820414
who are you quoting?

>> No.8820452

Blog threads are allowed as long as they're suitably off-beat or generic, and start with an anime or Touhou image.

moot agreed, don't bother him about it.

>> No.8820493

>>8820452
Please add "contained to a single/few threads". At any given time there's at least one blog thread in the front page and it's starting to get annoying.

I'm okay with people trying to share with a board like /jp/. Less judging about social anxiety, none of the alpha/beta discussion dominating every thread. But there's a limit, and I really don't want this place to turn into a touhou-themed /soc/

>> No.8820631

why don't you post it and see what happens?

>> No.8821137
File: 254 KB, 700x393, 304Bridge11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The most resent dream I remember had some thing to do with earth's first FTL space ship. It kinda felt like star trek enterprise in that this ship had been the combined effort of humanity for some time. Visually, from the inside, ship kinda look like an earth ship from stargate, battleship grey and lots of blue under lighting. I don't remember much about the out side but it had a long, narrow walkway leading up to the bridge in the front. Most of the dream took place during preparations to set off from earth, the crew was made up of myself and various friends I have had throughout my life, both online and irl. I remember talking with every body about who would fill which bridge positions, I think I ended up being either the security officer or the captain, it felt like the recess game I used to play in primary school and jr high. The last think I remember was zombie like members of the press and other civilians who were on pre-launch attacking the bridge. Any who, now I'm have cravings to RP as part of a deep space starship crew.

>> No.8821178
File: 536 KB, 980x800, looking chinese ripoff with friends(5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

4 nightmares in a row.

>> No.8824599
File: 69 KB, 250x266, 1325099460322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tee-hee bump da deee bump

>> No.8828044

Is it dat /jp/ dream?

>> No.8828272

>>8820341
Happens to me like that too.
These days I'm pretty used to it and can break out of it fairly soon, most of the time.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action