[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 182 KB, 320x240, yugiyamiv4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8750381 No.8750381[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Stories with socially inept otakus.
Go.

>> No.8750387

I once gave a speech in front of about 400 people that I didn't prepare for. I pretty much just went, "um, um, um" and stared at my feet.

>> No.8750382

OPs posted this thread

The end

>> No.8750393

>>8750392
> He completely loses it and makes a claim that he's only going to fight me at a fraction of his powerlevel, doing all of this while yelling.
> He steps back 20 paces while saying a sort of mantra and putting his hands close to each other trying to make a ball of energy.
> Screams unintelligible garble and runs at me, fat jiggling and breathing heavily.
> Trips on cape, falls flat on face and breaks his nose and rice hat.
> My fucking sides.
> An adult comes in, I recognize her, she's the tard wrangler.
> She demands to know who did this.
> Points to him.
> She just kind of shrugs and brings in the nurse.
> Gets the fuck out.
> Leaves the school, laughing my ass off walking back home.

>> No.8750392

> Joins highschool anime club, has watched a lot of anime in my time and would care to meet others who feel the same.
> Tries to make a little bit of social chit chat even though I'm shit at it.
> This one dude who is wearing a cape and rice hat comes up to me and introduces himself.
> I try not to laugh and be polite, and talk about what animes he likes.
> He likes shows like School Rumble, K-On and the inevitable DBZ and Naruto.
> Has never heard of any other animes and doesn't care at all for manga, in fact mocked me when he saw my copy of Soul Eater Vol. 1, saying that "Reading is for kids".
> Urge to hit him worsens. This kid is fat, growing a mustache that he can't pull off very well, thinks he's funny and a pretty cool guy, and doesn't even care to learn or hear about any animes other than the ones he watches.
> As I'm about to speak up and tell him that I would like to carry on my conversation with the other person I was talking to, he then starts telling me about his perverse attractions to various characters of his t.v. shows, and tried to show me his extensive collection of ecchi wallpapers.
> Gets genuinely pissed, he doesn't take the hint.
> Tells him to step off.

>> No.8750398

>>8750387
You are a true hero.

>> No.8750396

Once, I posted on /jp/, and I got a 5.

>> No.8750406

I post on /jp/ and nobody replies to my posts ;_;

>> No.8750408
File: 147 KB, 368x474, 1 (1002).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8750393
That was amazing.