[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 251x201, kenichi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8734637 No.8734637 [Reply] [Original]

Howdy /jp/, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and watching superior American TV shows (Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, Frasier).

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

>> No.8734649
File: 59 KB, 419x672, 1266176792518.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good luck Kenichi-san~

>> No.8734663
File: 69 KB, 950x720, GJ!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8734637
good luck~

>> No.8734672
File: 45 KB, 606x396, 1328238689.63572132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Annyeonghaseyo /jp/, my name is Kim Ken.

I'm a 27 year old American fan of Korean culture. I draw Animune and Maunnga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Korean games. (Starcraft, Starcraft 2)

I train with my hwal every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my archery license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Korean fluently, both Pyojuneo and the Gyeonggi dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Korean history and their Confucian code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Korean visa, I am moving to Seoul to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a game designer for Blizzard!

I own several hanbok, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Korea, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Korean as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Korea!

>> No.8734677
File: 65 KB, 362x403, 1332307847700.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well ah'll be damn'd if dat az-an don't look downright dashin' in that there cowboy getup. Guess he'd do o-kay down in Texas, 'specially see'in as he knows the 1911 is John Moses Browning's gift to human'ity and the best gol darn gun ever made.

C'mon down to texas Keni-chee I figger you'll do jes' fine.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action