[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 97 KB, 700x535, 1231773310846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8729632 No.8729632 [Reply] [Original]

why is joy so hard to find,/jp/?

>> No.8729657

You have to murder for it. Murder many, many people. Do it in cold blood, or how the normals usually do it, by driving them to suicide by driving them out of a job, bullying, etc.

>> No.8729663 [DELETED] 

>>8729632
Because everyone else on the planet conspires 24/7 to try and steal it from you, or deny you even the most remote possibility of finding that joy.

>> No.8729671

Because you were born to suffer, born for burning

>> No.8729689

Because money runs the world, you need it for everything and you can hardly ever have enough to keep you entertained your whole life.

>> No.8729690
File: 14 KB, 200x200, 200px-The_Arcade_Turbo_Joystick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Stick to the joy

>> No.8729702
File: 351 KB, 800x1066, flandre_-_unstable_moe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8729657

>> No.8729700

>>8729657
I've always wondered what it would be like to kill someone. If I stabbed someone in the throat in another town and made sure there were no surveillance cameras around, there wouldn't even be a chance of getting caught.

>> No.8729701

What are you talking about, I see people enjoying themselves everyday.

>> No.8729707

Satisfaction = Joy
Find your fetish

>> No.8729710

>>8729700

Lol, what's forensic evidence?

>> No.8729713

To know what is a joy you need to know what is a pain.

>> No.8729715

>>8729710
If it was a crackhead or a whore, no one would care enough to investigate

>> No.8729724

http://youtu.be/5gOQ-FSoQF0

He finds joy in flames, why cant you find joy /jp/?

>> No.8729728

>>8729710
And how would they be able to link that evidence to a completely unrelated person who doesn't even have a criminal record?

>> No.8729731

>>8729728
They'll zoom in on the cornea of a person passing by, and catch the reflection of the killer there. Then they'll do a cranial reconstruction of the suspect, hire a ghost whisperer to talk to the victim, and catch anon. It's totally true, I saw it on CSI

>> No.8729735

>>8729632
For me gypsies stole my joy. ;_;

>> No.8729766

I'd want to kill a person because the guilt i'd feel afterwards would ensure that i'd be a completely different person, that maybe i'd find some premise in order to actually go out and lead a worthwhile life to right my wrong, instead of being a burden on society. That perhaps i'd also end up as a vastly different person since that one act would separate me from the (majority) of the rest of humanity, knowing that i'd have no more reason to be anxious seeing how i'd just killed one of them.

>> No.8729774

>>8729766
Nope. You'll go back to normal after some time, I'm sure. Maybe even after just one night.

Probably.

>> No.8729775

People like me aren't supposed to be happy in this world.
People like me are expected to settle for awful, minimum wage jobs and live miserably until death for the "good of society".

Despite those expectations, I'm just going to take it easy until I starve to death or kill myself, which will probably be within the next few years. At least it's better than the alternative. Having to spend 12 hours a day around people would probably drive me to suicide anyway.

>> No.8729789

>>8729766
I'd want to kill a person so then I could abandon all hope of ever becoming a decent human being and just hit rock bottom instead.

>> No.8729969
File: 25 KB, 300x200, pedro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8729775

If it seems there's no reason to go out, that people are just out to irritate you, that everything you do online is just a monotonous repetition of the things you've done before, you are probably depressed.

I have been there, after I failed out of university. In four months I spent the rest of my meagre savings, and I basically spent the whole time as a neckbeard playing vidya games. The world crumbled around me, and I crumbled with it.

Honestly, I don't know what pulled me out of it. It wasn't a pretty girl or anything instant like that. I started working as a janitor in a factory, and at first it was just another monotonous thing to do to live. And only when I hit what I felt was the very bottom, where I honestly felt the only way my life could go was getting better, did I begin to turn things around.

(I'm not advocating killing a person, despite what may be your next post after that, but according to some jail is the 2nd best place to reform your life after school.)

I had another friend who also dropped out. Different program, he had a girl to help him, different circumstances. She basically made him go out and get help with his situation.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. We're both about to graduate soon, I've got two part-time jobs which are really busy, but they're not retail, they're things I like. I had to work like all hell to get here though. I wouldn't say I'm happy all the time, that'd be a bit of a stretch, but I'm content with the way my life is heading. And sometimes, little things like looking at a tree swaying into the wind cause me to smile, because I know that every moment, this moment, is all I have, mine to do as I please, and I cherish every last moment now as a result.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action