[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 949 KB, 1270x960, buttpillowyuru.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8668999 No.8668999 [Reply] [Original]

oh look meido asleep lets talk about farting

>> No.8669005
File: 775 KB, 1920x1080, 1325194492670.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8669009
File: 150 KB, 640x360, ryushifarted.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669005

I feel so happy when people save my pictures, I made this one too.

I also wrote all of the madoka fart stories, and the madoka fart speculah.

>> No.8669007

sick trips /jp/ro

>> No.8669011

i can't fap to this *the can't fap guy*

>> No.8669015
File: 264 KB, 745x717, whofarted.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8669016

>>8669009
I know. I'm a big fan.

>> No.8669019
File: 493 KB, 850x864, sayakaandkyoukoblowindemfarts.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669016

D-doushio~

>> No.8669025

What would Kyouko's farts smell like?

>> No.8669031
File: 332 KB, 784x707, 1320648897808.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669025
Tomato

>> No.8669032

I laugh everytime I read "then let me smell your stinky ass~"

>> No.8669029

>>8669009
A few days ago here on /jp/ I saw someone post a photo I made. Then I went into /ck/ and I saw someone post another. Then yesterday someone posted a post that I wrote a while back.

I like it.

>> No.8669045

>>8669025

Kyouko probably lays on her belly after she is all bloated with chips and apples and various meat products, and pulls her jean-shorts off, and spreads her legs ever so slightly. Then, sayaka lays her head on her butt, and wiggles her cheeks around until she is comfortable, and her nose is near Kyoko's buttcrack. Then, when Sayaka is settled, Kyouko lets out her farts, doing her best to let them out slowly, so sayaka can breathe them in slowly and savor her scent. After a while, Sayaka is relaxed enough that she can slide off of kyouko's butt, pull the cover over them both, and Kyouko rolls on her side and continues farting as they go to sleep together in the dutch oven they have created

>> No.8669053

>>8669045
Sayaka is still a bit more shy about her farts than Kyouko. Though there are no secrets between them in heaven, Sayaka still blushes a bit when they make love, and she lets one rip. Sayaka's farts are a bit less "elegant"-they are shorter and louder, and don't smell as strongly as Kyouko's. Despite this, Kyouko finds her farts endearing, and enjoys the scent immensely. Kyouko sometimes becomes overly passionate, and will have Sayaka sit over her face, and let her warm, quick farts out. They smell mostly of eggs and cabbage, but are not as long-lasting as Kyoukos, which is also accompanied by an oily, yellow-orange discharge that makes her crack smell bad for a while. Kyouko and Sayaka can both cum just by smelling each other's farts in concentrated volumes.

>> No.8669059
File: 64 KB, 800x600, 1217284314016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669045
>dutch oven

>> No.8669062

Sayaka also likes to feed kyouko things like bean burritos with cheese and lots or roughage, to help kyouko's body produce a strong stench that mixes with kyouko's naturall scent. Sayaka slowly became addicted to Kyouko's farts, so it wasn't immediate-she enjoyed feeding Kyouko though, and soon, she found pleasure in being around kyouko so much, that her farts smelled good to her, and their lifestyle become second nature. They have passionate, affectionate lovemaking each night, with both expelling their natural gas into the air-it is a truly open relationship, with neither hiding even their dirtiest habits. Sayaka likes it best when Kyouko has had so much to eat she starts farting as she feeds her. Their love is the most pure love.

>> No.8669074

>>8669062
>>8669053
>>8669045
I bet their bedroom smells like shit.

>> No.8669084
File: 446 KB, 1000x1414, sayakapresentsherbutt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"I had a really hard day today" Said Sayaka, sitting down with a "pomf" and a frown.
"What's wrong? Are you hungry, honey?" Asked Kyouko, offering Sayaka a small bag of chips.
"No, I just got into a fight with Mami again. She says we don't care about Madoka any more because we spend so much time together. But I told her, we're in heaven, and Madoka will join us someday too! Being a magical girl, no, living was awful! It's so much happier here!" She fumed.
Kyouko sat up, rubbing Sayaka's back gently, nipping at her neck with soft kisses, producing a box of pocky, pushing it into Sayaka's mouth.
"Hush, I'll make everything better. After all-I'm your girlfriend, and this is heaven-no need to get so mad. Mami is only worried about Madoka."
"Yeah, you're right..." Sayaka blushed.
Kyouko laid on her belly, looking back at her girlfriend expectantly. "I know what will make you feel better, Sayaka...." She said in a soft, low voice.
Sayaka smiled, laying down as Kyoko dragged her jean shorts down her legs, exposing her lightly-brown stained underwear. She unjammed her panties from her crack with her fingers, letting out a long, slow fart, letting the warm gas fill Sayaka's nostrils.
"K-Kyouko...I'm so lucky to have you..." she murmured, nuzzling the stinky buttcheeks.

>> No.8669092

>>8669084
Sayaka groaned, nearly choking on Kyouko's gassy expulsion.
"O-oh God....I wish the air was replaced with your gas, kyouko..." She whispered into her butt, dragging her nose through the crack, creasing Kyouko's panties again, feeling the wetness against her noise.
"G-geez...when you do it like that...Sayaka..." Kyouko whimpered, pushing her ass out lightly, squeezing out another long, slow fart, the room beginning to fill with that familiar stench.
"I wish I could've realized how amazing this was when I was alive....It doesn't matter though." Sayaka said, tears in her eyes-she was so happy.
Kyouko began crying too, turning her head to watch her lover drink in her buttperfume, reaching with a hand to push her face between her cheeks.
"Every fart is a lovesong to you, sayaka-you are my angel, my love, my soulmate"

>>8669074

I bet you're right~

>> No.8669098

>>8669092
Sayaka smiled, nuzzling the lightly-brownish cheeks, covered with a few layers of liquid feces from her gassy habits.
"Kyouko, I want to sing a love song for you too. I want you to feel all of my love...." Sayaka said, wiping her tears away, a bit of a brown on her cheeks and nose , wet from the tears and farts.
Sayaka sat up, turning around lifting her butt up, nothing but a thong hiding her anus-her instrument that she was about to play-from her loving soulmate Kyouko.
Kyouko sat up, leaning into Sayakas butt. "I've been saving this for you-I almost let it out when I got mad at Mami, but I knew I shouldn't just fart out of anger....I should fart out of love..." She groaned as she let out a quick, loud fart, nearly covering Kyouko's face in invisible poop particles, Kyouko panted as she drank in the smell, her nostrils flared.
"I can hear it-I can hear your music, Sayaka! It's so beautifiul!" She said, as Sayaka continued farting, moaning as she did so.

>> No.8669100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Lb53_bEco

Play this in the background.

>> No.8669103
File: 216 KB, 1280x960, 030702_0120[00].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669102
We could talk about diapers.

>> No.8669104

>>8669102
They don't have to, but they do.

>> No.8669102

If there's one thing I can't stand it's fart fetishism. Stop ruining that anime for me. 2D girls don't have to fart.

>> No.8669108
File: 197 KB, 1920x1080, fartinginhisface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

2d girls love to fart

>> No.8669109

>>8669103
At least those filter the farts.

>> No.8669128

>>8669109

They don't filter farts, they trap the delicious farts inside, along with the succulent, fragrant "fart generators" called poops. When you open a girl's dirty diaper, it's like opening a stinky present on Christmas morning as a little kid-you never know quite exactly what you'll get for a present, but you get a good idea from certain indicators-the smell, the feel of the diaper, the sound of mushing or slooshing as you shake it-and when you open it, and finally see what you get, it's so exciting-all of that stink filling your nostrils in a sudden, heady rush, rising with the heat. Just thinking about it makes my eyes roll up into my head and my dick get so hard it keeps slapping my keyboard and moving it as I type.

>> No.8669126

>>8669109
It lets you save them for later.

>> No.8669129
File: 10 KB, 196x180, 1303974565110.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What in the ever loving fuck of Jesus Christ have I been reading

>> No.8669133

>>8669129
A delicious fetish.

>> No.8669138

homura turned around and saw Madoka, staring at her confused, her juice on her desk. "W-what are you doing in my room, Homura-chan? Why are you smelling my underwear?"
Homura didnt know what to say, so instead, she ran up to madoka and gave her a kiss, then pulled away and stopped time again. She was so embarassed.
Homura lifted her skirt up and gently worked her pantyhose down her butt along with her underwear, before unleashing a fart she had been saving up all day-she normally locked herself in the bathroom, but with her time stopping powers, she felt comfortable farting anywhere. She sighed as the juicy, slightly-wet wind tore past her anus, filling the room with a smell akin to broccoli, shrimp and bleu cheese. Homura waved her nose in front of her face, fanning the fart around, sniffing it herself-she hoped madoka would enoy her fart.

>> No.8669143

Kyouko was now going crazy, rubbing her ass on Sayaka's face as she gushed more pussy juice onto the bed, farting with each gush. Sayaka pulled off of her anus, burping out one of Kyouko's farts into the air, before climbing onto Kyouko's back, tilting her head and kissing her, letting her taste her own musky cheeto-skunk farts. She pulled away, opening Kyouko's lips with a fingertip and burping into her mouth, her own gas mixing with kyouko's, forming a beautifiul stench that Kyouko sucked back in, moaning as she continued fucking the bed. Sayaka soon turned over, lifting her skirt and removing her panties, spreading her legs as Kyouko rolled onto her back. They got into a 69 position, With sayaka setting her ass on kyouko, letting out a light, dry fart that smelled strongly of eggs. Sayaka pushed her face into Kyouko's crotch, moving her nose to touch Kyouko's butthole, and then used a hand to push on Kyouko's stomach, causing her to fart with each push, Sayaka sucking in every smelly blow.

>> No.8669139
File: 182 KB, 405x378, 1304034858068.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669138

>> No.8669141

What I don't understand about 2D farts, is that they look like some type of corrosive chemical.

Methane is a colorless gas, and the farts in the images look more like chlorine or some poisonous shit.

>> No.8669145

>>8669141
You never asked any questions about 2D eyes.

>> No.8669146

>>8669144
I don't know!
But hot damn, does it looks dangerous as hell.

>> No.8669144

>>8669141
How else are you supposed to show a fart in pictures?

>> No.8669147

nymous Tue Dec 20 20:00:35 2011 No.58706329 ViewReport
It had been one of those days. One of those long, smelly days, where Sayaka and Kyouko had spent the entire afternoon in Heaven, filling each other's faces with stinky butt-gas and staining their sheets with oily discharge.
Sayaka sighed, relaxing as she cleaned Kyouko's butthole of the orange lipid, wiggling her nose along her crack. "Kyouko, you're not bored with me are you?"
"Of course not, Sayaka! You're my heavenwife, we're partners forever!" Kyouko declared. "Here, let me show you how much I love you~" She giggled, pushing her butt out and unleashing a long, slow trumpet fart.
sayaka began rubbing her nostrils all over her anus, the gas pushing past kyouko's ring and quickly into Sayaka's awaiting nose and lungs.
"B-but I had an idea....if you would be up for it..." Sayaka suggested, looking up, a bit of brownish-orange staining her nose, before she flicked it off with a finger and licked it-god it was amazing~
"What sort of idea?" Kyouko asked, turning on her side and opening her legs, letting out long, low, hissing farts that burnt ever-so-softly against her anus, as Sayaka licked her asshole between sentences.
"I was thinking...." lick "That maybe..." Slurp "If you were up for it" Wiggle "Mami could join us..."
Kyouko tightened her butthole around sayaka's tongue for a moment, before sitting up.
"W-well...That could be...pretty hot..." She blushed.

>> No.8669150

Up a butthole, Kyoko farted her diaper. She had been busy with the diaper for hours and now wanted nothing more than a naughty cuddle or a stinky massage from her lover Sayaka.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her nasty Sayaka appeared at the door, grinning brutally.

"Put down the diaper," Sayaka said erotically. "Unless you want me to fart that diaper on your rectum."

Kyoko put down the diaper. She was dirty. She had never seen Sayaka so erotic before and it made her gassy.

Sayaka picked up the diaper, then withdrew a toilet from her buttcrack. "Don't be so dirty," Sayaka said with an erotic grimace. "A rectum snake bit my anus this morning, and everything became smelly. Now with this diaper and this toilet I can erotically rule the world!"

Kyoko clutched her gaseous anus casually. This was her lover, her nasty Sayaka, now staring at her with an erotic buttcrack.

"Fight it!" Kyoko shouted. "The rectum snake just wants the diaper for his own nasty devices! He doesn't love you, not the naughty way I do!"

Kyoko could see Sayaka trembling casually. Kyoko reached out her rectum and touched Sayaka's buttcrack erotically. She was nasty, so nasty, but she knew only her gaseous love for Sayaka would break the rectum snake's spell.

Sure enough, Sayaka dropped the diaper with a thunk. "Oh, Kyoko," she squealed. "I'm so naughty, can you ever forgive me?"

But Kyoko had already moved up a butthole. As though sand blowing in the wind, she pressed her rectum into Sayaka's buttcrack. And as they fell together in a smelly fit of love, the diaper lay on the floor, gassy and forgotten.

>> No.8669149

You should do a more malevolent one where Kyoko ties Sayaka down and forces her to eat inhumane amounts of disgusting, slightly rotten, fart-inducing foods to farm her farts.

>> No.8669153

>>8669149

That would be pretty funny. I haven't written one of these proper since last March or something when meduka was airing.

>> No.8669155

>>8669153
Well, i'd read it. Please do. Afterall, they weren't ALWAYS in love with each other.

>> No.8669156
File: 118 KB, 549x746, mamisbigmamis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A short while later, Kyouko called up Mami, who had been taking a nap, and

invited her over for dinner. Sayaka was busy making her special "Fartastic

brown spread supper". Sayaka was currently chopping up onions, and mixing them

in with the taco meat in the pan, along with garlic and red beans and black

beans. She also added pork, and started boiling cabbage.
Soon, dinner was ready, and Mami had arrived. Mami was dressed in a lovely

yellow-and-black dress, with an attractive hat on top of her head, which was

fixed to her body via a long choker with angel wings on it.
"Oh my, it's been so long since i've seen you, Sayaka-san~" She smiled, moving

to give Sayaka a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and then doing the same with

Kyouko. Kyouko had been drinking her favorite beer while Sayaka had been

preparing dinner-and chasing each one with a bit of prune juice.
They all sat down, facing one another, smiling and blushing as they ate their

smelly dinner of tacos with softshells, boiled cabbage, sausage and prune

juice.
"Oh my, this is most excellent, Sayaka-sa-" Mami was cut off by her own

expelling of gas-a quick, sudden and loud fart. She blushed loudly, pulling

her napkin up to her mouth.
"O-oh my, excuse me...though..." She blushed, knowing full well from the

smell, and Kyouko's stories, how much the two girls enjoyed their flatuelence.

Before anyone could stop Kyouko, she was behind Mami, burying her face in her

ass from behind like a dog.

>> No.8669160
File: 43 KB, 596x627, 1328535923299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8669162
File: 227 KB, 500x349, sayaka_and_kyoko_chibi_by_kenneos-d3kva7y.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kyouko sighed, turning her head to look at her lover. They had both fallen asleep after a long fart session, but Kyouko was having a hard time after being awoken by a heaven car driving by outside their window. She thought about calling Mami and talking with her, but she didn't really feel like it. She didn't want to wake Sayaka, though.
Kyouko rubbed sayaka's shoulder gently, leaning to kiss her cheek. Kyouko was blushing, but she just needed her woman right then.
Sayaka woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Kyouko...what's wrong?"
"I can't sleep..." Kyouko pouted
Sayaka smiled softly, hugging Kyouko.
"My poor baby...you can't sleep? Do you need me to help you relax?"
"I-if you don't mind...."
Sayaka nodded, pulling her pants down and sticking her butt out, letting out a long, slow fart, pulling the blanket over them. Kyouko got into a 69 and stuffed her face between Sayaka's legs, sniffing and licking at her farting butthole as Sayaka kept squirting out gassy blow after blow.
It wasnt long until Kyouko was happily dozing with her nose against Sayaka's anus, breathing in her lovely methane and poo particles.

>> No.8669175

http://archive.foolz.us/a/search/text/sayaka%20fart/page/1/

I wish I could get the full sized pictures, I lost all of my madoka fart pics when I got a trojan and had to use an old backup.

>> No.8669177

>>8669175
Surely they can't be hard to recreate.

>> No.8669184

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDyBBx6Gxs

>> No.8669186

>>8669177

You're quite right, but I'm really lazy.

>> No.8669192

>>8669175
Don't use that archive.

>> No.8669194

>>8669192
It's the only /a/ archive, dingus.

>> No.8669215

Good news everyone, I found the ichigo mashimaro fartfiction I wrote a long time ago!

>> No.8669221
File: 261 KB, 2000x1040, 1233592424142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669215

>> No.8669222
File: 135 KB, 720x400, miulovesyou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seated in Nobue and Chika Ito’s homes, Ana Coppola and Matsuri Sakuragi had joined their friends for an afternoon of tea, chocolate cookies, and discussion. The windows had all been securely locked, and the drapes were pulled tightly over the windows despite the gorgeous midday-sun. Contrary to the girl’s usual carefree chatter, Nobue and Chika had called the two over to discuss a more serious matter.

"B-but isn't that kind of mean, Nobue Onee-chan?" Asked Matsuri timidly, fidgeting.
“Matsuri-chan, don’t you remember all the times that she caused you problems or teased you?” Asked Nobue, leaning over the small table to pat the shy little girl’s head.
Chika nodded in agreement, crossing her arms. “She’s always causing us trouble, there’s no reason to feel bad about pulling a little prank on her.” She offered.
Ana sat up, her cheeks a bit red. “But going that far…” She said, mimicking Matsuri-chan’s previous movements.
Nobue smiled, sitting up away from the table, bringing a cigarette to her lips and lighting it.
“Ana-chan, do you remember when she burst into your homeroom and told everyone your last name?”
Ana blushed furiously, her hands in her lap.
“Any objections?” Chika asked, looking over her two friends.
“So it’s decided.” Said Nobue, letting the smoke from her mouth.
“ “Operation: Revenge on Miu” has begun!”

>> No.8669226

>>8669222
Later that day, Matsuri and Ana had arrived again at the Ito residence with the necessary tools for their vengeance on Miu Matsuoka.

Matsuri-chan set a large shopping bag filled with red beans, cabbage, eggs, beef, chilli peppers ,fiber-rich taco shells and an assortment of spices on the kitchen countertop, where Chika stood in an apron. After adjusting her glasses, the timid girl said in a shaky voice “I-I got the ingredients you wanted Chika-chan…”

Ana was placed a large roll of duct tape in front of Nobue at the Kitchen table, just a few feet from the countertop containing the foodstuffs.

“I got the strongest brand they had, Onee-sama!” She said proudly.

“Okay, good job girls. Let’s just wait for Chika to make the food, then we’ll invite Miu over.” She smiled.

Chika had prepared the girls a hearty meal: Red Bean Beef Tacos with Eggs, cabbage, garlic, Chilli and curry powder, topped off with onions and broccoli. “Itadakimasu!” The girls chimed together, before enjoying their Mexican-Japanese cuisine.
Matsuri was the last to finish, gingerly licking the remaining sauce from her finger. “Are you sure eating something so tasty will let us get revenge on Miu, nee-chan?” Asked Chika curiously.

“Don’t worry, I bet you can feel it working already.”

Ana blushed, then reached behind her, grasping at her small backside , realizing how potent the meal had been.

>> No.8669236
File: 1001 KB, 2000x1040, fart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8669221
>>8669221

>> No.8669240

>>8669226
Ana nodded, moving towards Miu, who writhed on the ground like a helpless worm.
“This is for calling me Coppola!” She said angrily, turning around, no longer bothering to contain the farts as they came out in loud, smelly volleys, lifting her dress over her backside, dropping her white panties, and squatting over Miu’s face.

Miu didn’t have time to protest before Ana let out a big, smelly fart across her face, followed by a thick, gooey log of yellowish-brown feces that curled around her cheeks and lips.

She tried desperately to spit the disgusting substance from her mouth, which had managed to work past her lips onto her tongue. Before long, Miu was crying and rolling around on the floor, causing the smelly pile to slide off her cheeks, leaving a trail across her face. She rolled into the log on the tarp, causing it to be mashed into her hair.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action