[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 438 KB, 1600x314, 007976.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8642932 No.8642932 [Reply] [Original]

O...Ohayo!!!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-25904&page=top

The thing about touhou, is they have already released so much merchandise, figs, etc, that if they ever did release an official anime there would be no merchandise left to release.

>> No.8642941
File: 373 KB, 1407x719, 1326975629779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There has been a couple of short clips of Touhou but nothing large besides A Summer Day's Dream which the people behind that blew their budget on the first episode a while ago.

>> No.8642943

When I was a kid I had a snake called Clive (after my dad, Sir Clive Sinclair) and one day I was bored and got Clive by the tail end and fed him into my anus. He hissed a lot and it was uncomfortable, but he had his teeth clipped so it was okay. Then my parents came home and I panicked and had to sit there while they asked where Clive was. I had to go to the toilet and poop Clive out and so I had an alibi for Clive's disappearance I flushed him along with my shit. Here are my questions:
a) Did my parents know? For years I was worried they were psychic and knew, and I was diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder as a result.
b) Is Clive still alive? I don't know what kind of snake he was, but could a snake survive all that?

>> No.8642953

OH! Its morning over here as well! Ohayo to you too, anon!

>> No.8642950

So are they stealing the ohayou design or not?
I'm too lazy to try to understand the whole thread on futaba.

>> No.8642975

There is also this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l6P4eKWFTI

>> No.8642976

Keychain Ohayo? I'm not sure whether to be surprised or not, can't wait to see figures of them someday

>> No.8642984

They could release posable, affordable figures or mass produced PVCs, not just the larger statues. Plenty of opportunities for "stuff".

>> No.8643039
File: 44 KB, 800x582, snake.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8642943
a) Yes, it's completely obvious when children or anyone really tries to feign ignorance without planning the lie in advance. They knew you knew what happened to the snake, but not necessarily the details. They probably assumed you hated it and just threw it in the trash.
b) Snakes breathe air, so Clive drowned. R.I.P

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action