[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 333 KB, 700x700, 100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8640505 No.8640505 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Otakus,

My name is Flandre, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, unsophisticated, otakus who spend every second of their day looking at hentai. You are everything bad in Gensokyo. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy from someone like me? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because it's the only human interaction you'll ever get, but you take it to another level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Reimu's armpits.

Don't hide from me, hit me with everything you've got. I'm perfect. I broke out of the basement and went on a rampage and came back without a scratch. What activities do you partake in, other than "jacking off to pictures of me and my friends"? I also live in a huge mansion, and have a super kawaii girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all weaboos who should just go boom. Thank you for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my witch.

>> No.8640507

please respond

>> No.8640511
File: 383 KB, 1060x1510, 1323202229581.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone have more pictures of Flan feeding Marisa?

>> No.8640527

Last night I had short moment of doubt for few Touhou related thing. I really feel guilty since then and I feel that sharing this story with /jp/ this would be best retribution.

>> No.8640531

Please insult me more, Flandre-sama!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action