[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 235 KB, 1246x1356, 1328591656347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8584962 No.8584962 [Reply] [Original]

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN LN/VN BOARD NOW? /jp/ IS COMPLETELY FUCKING UNSALVAGEABLE AND NO AMOUNT OF MODDING WILL SAVE IT.

>shitpost about snow on someone's front porch
>shitpost about drinking
>shitpost about fucking shiki on her birthday
>shitpost about 2huu
>shitpost about WW3 and Neets surviving societal collapse with cirno image
>shitpost image of a soccer player I think with no text
>shitpost asking about japanese flip phones
>shitpost with image of japanese girl asking if we're doing anything for friday night
>shitpost about hanaganai sena image RP bullshit

THATS THE ENTIRE FRONT PAGE. WHY DID YOU CUNTS FUCKING TELL MOOT TO FUCKING NOT MAKE /VN/. WHY DO YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS FORCE ME TO BE HERE WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE I READ VNs.

YOURE ALL FUCKING FAILUREs. /jp/ IS A FUCKING FAILURE AND SHOULD BE DELETED. GOD I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

>> No.8584969

You forgot the most important one of all:
>shitpost about shitposts

>> No.8584981

I laugh at you

>> No.8584984

If VNs were removed from this board it would literally be nothing but Touhou, shitposting, and a janitor that randomly deletes either depending on how he feels at the moment.

>> No.8584987

You could always, you know, make a thread.

>> No.8584988

just take it easy

>> No.8584989

you don't really want this. look at those awful threads in /vg/ filled with idiots asking how to install patches and talking about their feels. that's what you're asking for.

>> No.8584990
File: 35 KB, 640x480, madsake.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8584962
Just how new are you?

>> No.8584991

Sadly, OP, janitors are human beings.
go make a robomaid please

>> No.8584993

just use one of the archive boards to search for and find the VN/LN threads. You'll avoid all the other threads.

>> No.8584995

What Sena thread? The retard janitor keeps deleting them.

>> No.8585001

>>8584990
I FUCKING WISH I WERE NEW. THEN I MIGHT BE HAPPY WITH /b/ 2. THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING /a/ RANDOM WHENT HE SITE SWAS FUCKING NEW.

>>8584989
AND WHY IS /jp/ ANY FUCKING BETTER THAN THAT? AT LEAST IT WOULD ALL BE VN RELATED AND SHIT WOULD BE AROUND AND NOT GET PUSHED OFF BY SOMONE ASKING IF THEIR DICK WOULD FREEZE INSIDE OF CIRNO AND IF FREEZING AN ONAHOLE WOULD BE A GOOD TEST.

>> No.8585006

Yeah, because adding a VN/LN board is going to make people stop shitposting. Yeah, that'll work, I mean, its magic right? They won't just stay on /jp/ and shitpost and/or go to the LN/VN board and shitpost.

>> No.8585010

>>8585001
Is that people sometimes post pictures of their onaholes in freezers?

>> No.8585015

>>8585001
Why don't you post in an actual thread about visual novels instead of making yet another in a long line of "why is /jp/ so shitty" metathreads?

>> No.8585018

>>8585001
keep vn general in a tab and follow the link to the next one when it goes past the limit. never have to look at the front page of /jp/ again

>> No.8585028

>>8585006
> Yeah, because adding a VN/LN board is going to make people stop shitposting. Yeah, that'll work, I mean, its magic right? They won't just stay on /jp/ and shitpost and/or go to the LN/VN board and shitpost.

It would narrow the focus of the board down quite a bit. Right now people think /jp/ = anything they can fucking randomly type that's otaku based.

I'm sorry but boards have culture. Try going to another board and looking at the ratio of shitposts to on topic. Go to /ck/ and /k/ and /fa/ and /clg/ and /lit/ and /d/ and /h/ and almost every other fucking board on 4chan. They all have almost completely on topic posts. You're just so fucking used to this shit hole you can't even smell it on your knees.

>> No.8585029
File: 51 KB, 640x480, frust4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8585001

>> No.8585050

>>>/ck/
>thread about a live stream on cooking
>thread about opinion on a Chef
>thread about donut holes
>thread about sandwiches and calories
>shit post asking if anyone actually cooks
>thread about sea food processing
>thread about high calorie recipies
>thread about cocktails and drinks
>thread about exotic meats
>thread about building a spice cabinet

It's possible to have an on topic board without much shit posting. You all fucking know the ratio of shitposts to content in /jp/ is abysmal. Who gives a shit if /jp/ would have only touhou and shitposting left if there were a /vn/ board. It's not like /jp/ is anything special. Fucking delete this place already moot.

>> No.8585055

>>8585050
If I wanted to see on-topic threads then I'd sign up for some Nazi moderated forum.

>> No.8585056

>>8585028
>>8585050
cry about it more NERD

>> No.8585057

>>8585050
If you don't like it then don't come here. There are VN generals in >>>/vg/ or you can use the ones we already have.

>> No.8585059

OP, you should have made a thread about a VN you wanted to talk about instead of a thread bitching about how there is a lack of said thread on the front page.

Sometimes you have to take initiative if you want to talk about a specific subject.

>> No.8585060

VN general threads are stupid as fuck. If VNs had an entire board you could make threads about individual games and they wouldn't be bumped off.

>> No.8585062
File: 778 KB, 196x207, bawson.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8585063
File: 152 KB, 1280x720, asuhatongue.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>THEY aren't talking about what I WANT TO TALK ABOUT!
>Bawww Moot make me a SPECIAL place to talk about my japansese choose-your-own-adventure autism sound novels!

>> No.8585064

>>8585060
>If VNs had an entire board
It's called /jp/

>> No.8585065

>>8585055
>If I wanted to see on-topic threads then I'd sign up for some Nazi moderated forum.

Good, then let people who want an on topic forum get their own board instead of whining to moot about it right when he's gonna do it.

>> No.8585066

>>8585028
You really can't tell that the same people are shitposting over and over again for the express purpose of shitposting? They know exactly what they're doing. There's no confusion about spamming the same offtopic thing every single day.

>> No.8585067

>>8585066
>You really can't tell that the same people are shitposting over and over again for the express purpose of shitposting? They know exactly what they're doing. There's no confusion about spamming the same offtopic thing every single day.

Because this board's topic is shitposting.

>> No.8585068
File: 522 KB, 1600x1200, 0bb7be06491a5addd968e92b94a4ab47.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it is legal now to post about VN here, but you need guts to participate there. Go to your facebook friends on /vg/ if you don't like it.

>> No.8585071

Shitposting is the only reason to come to /jp/

>> No.8585072

>>8585067
Hello, Squiddy.

>> No.8585073

>>8585064
Then make a thread. It isn't our responsibility to constantly be discussing exactly what this OP wants to discuss.

>>8585065
A VN/LN board would be slower than /jp/. We have had tons of thread about a lot of VNs on the archives. A lot of what people want to discuss are things that we have discussed years ago.

>> No.8585074 [DELETED] 
File: 109 KB, 787x720, autism19.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meido please. I forgive you for deleting my "reported for" posts. Please delete this.

>> No.8585076

/jp/ - shitposters forcing autistic vn readers to read their posts culture

>> No.8585084

>A VN/LN board would be slower than /jp/.

Good. Holy fuck that would be awesome. Then /jp/ can talk about fucking touhous and the weather in japan, and flip phones, all they want.

>> No.8585087

Do you want to be wise? Learn Aikido
Arguably the most powerful martial arts in Japan.

An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.

Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.

A fearsome martial arts it is

>> No.8585090

I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.8585092

Go bitch directly to moot at >>>/r9k/1466630

He always makes nightly /r9k/ threads.

>> No.8585093

>>8585087
wing chun was here
your faggot

>> No.8585098

Let me share an experience with all from one of my many quests

Its lunch, I went to my favourite sandwich shop, got a delicious veal sandwich and was on my way back home.
There was this thuggish "Nigga" style black dude, he was behind me, I stopped, because he was walking quite fast, and I didn't want to be in his way.

He comes up to me, and asked, “Do you have any money?”, I knew where he was going with this, so I said, “Yeah, but you’re not getting any of it.”, and I walked away.
I suppose it’s in his blood, he was going to punch the back of my head but I quickly grabbed and threw him over my shoulder, he fell down and became unconscious.
I checked if he had any drugs/money, found cocaine in his jacket and called the cops.
I guess it wasn’t really a fight since it lasted less than 10 seconds, it really shows how effective Aikido is in real life situations.
It feels good to help the police catch drug dealers/druggies.

>> No.8585101 [DELETED] 

Reporting every single post in this thread since meido is asleep.

>> No.8585105

An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.
Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.

A fearsome martial arts it is
I have defeated countless opponents using Aikido, and they always ask me, Why are you so strong?

I answer, I'm not strong, you are.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido and I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every /jp/edo, as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

>> No.8585106

>>8585101
Meido isn't White Ren?

>> No.8585111

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT im tired of your shit about aikido being a powerful martial art. its not even a fucking real martial art you fucking dumb weeaboo shit. all those fancy throws and submissions are the exact same bullshit you see in fake american wrestling shows. you use aikido in a fight against any real professional fighter you'll get your ass kicked. period. fucking stupid weeaboos

>> No.8585112

>Shitpost about chen
>Shitpost about neets trailer parks and gay cock sucking
>Shitpost about shut ins eating habbits
>Shitpost about pig avatar asking whos a NEET
>VN thread
>Shitpost about sluts
>Shitpost about ikamusume
>Shitpost asking why we don't have crippling depression
>Shitpost about shitposts

>> No.8585116 [DELETED] 

>>8585106

Out new Meido is an asshole who just white knights posters who he knows will get the shit kicked out of them by /jp/ (translate this please, where can I download VN's, what does this say in Japanese).

Done. I am moving on to other IB's since 4chan is basically Reddits fucking IB these days.

>> No.8585121

My Aikido dojo is across from a Karate dojo. We usually get alot of rude remarks from them, such as Aikido being for weaklings.

Well, one of them challenged me, he was a white male in his 20's. I accepted of course, I never back down from a challenge.

He had really good form, but his Karate was no match for my Aikido. He delivered a great kick but it was nothing for me, I easily grabbed it and knocked him down with a kick. This went on for about 10 minutes until he got too tired.

He got frustrated and left, he was about to cross the street but I stopped him from getting hit by a speeding cyclist. He didn't say thanks but it still felt good to save someone.

>> No.8585125

>>8585116
>Done. I am moving on to other IB's since 4chan is basically Reddits fucking IB these days.

sorry, what?

>> No.8585128

Believe it or not, I wasn't always a handsome stud. I used to an anti-social loser like you, until I started Aikido more than a year ago.

In Aikido, you need to communicate to your partner to be successful, my partner was a very talkative person, I couldn't help but open up to him. He's now my best friend, and through him, I lost my old ways and became a man.

>> No.8585132

>>8585125
IB = Imageboard.

If you don't believe me, try going to Reddit sometime. You'll see what I mean. The day-to-day conversation that occurs here is almost identical to the conversations on reddit.

>> No.8585135

I have already said this many times before.
But an Aikido master really doesn't have much to go for in the presence of a Wrestling master. And now I am talking about real wrestling here, not that "pro wrestling" smackdown shit.

A good wrestler is supposed to be able to make use of his and his oponents position, without exerting any force.
And then make use of this, to eventually gain the superior position, and then seize it.
And that moment, its already too late for the Aikido practioner. With no force to reverse, he would be chanceless, and when put in an inferior position, the Aikido practioner would have no idea of how to proceed the most efficiently.
Wheras the Wrestler would have trained his whole life in order to manipulate and make use of these positions.
And from the superior position, the Wrestler would win.

>> No.8585144

>>8585132
sorry for you, but you are right.
I just cant move to another place, i cant, really.
Dunno why.
Well, good luck dear sir.

>> No.8585146

Everyday I look at /fit/ and laugh. They are so pathetic, wasting there time in a hot stinky gym lifting weights.

I just do Aikido and I look twice as aesthetic as the best looking /fit/ poster. I'm probably twice as strong too, strong enough to compete competitively as a strongman or Olympic lifter.

But I can actually use my strength to defend myself, I can probably take on four Brock Lesnars.

At once.

>> No.8585152 [DELETED] 

I encourage people to move on from 4chan since it's only going to get worse here on out. I have been defending shit for years but now it has basically just reached a point where I have to ask why I even bother.

Basically 4chan is basically not even an real set of IB's even more in my own opinion. It's just one big fucking mine for memes and other crap for Reddit and really that is something I don't think anyone wants to be a part of.

>> No.8585160

I'd really like a new rendition of these Aikido copypastas with some guy who knows Aikido defeats a hired gunman by returning the force of the bullet back to the gunman and kill him dead.

>> No.8585166

Good thing you faggots are using sage correctly, other wise you might knock such precious threads off the front page as:

>shitposted internet /b/ meme
>shitpost about which touhou would you fuck and what dress would you wear if you were a little girl
>shitpost of an anime picture with no text
>shitpost rage face comic
>shitpost about neets surviving in an apocolypse
>shitpost about dota or wc3

>> No.8585172 [DELETED] 

>>8585144

Sure you can. There are plenty of actualy imageboards out there that actually value discussions.

You don't need to use 4chan just because its The Imageboard Of The Internet.

>> No.8585180 [SPOILER] 
File: 36 KB, 258x126, 1326483372227.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Approaching 60 posts.

>> No.8585188

>>8585172
I actually post in plenty imageboards as long as they are anonymous. The only reason I come here all the time is because of the instant feedback, I really like you guys to the point where I can wade through the shit to find discussion I like, and I like trolling the shit out of /sp/ and /tv/.

>> No.8585190
File: 11 KB, 251x251, gtfojp4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8585180
but it is a macro

>> No.8585192
File: 33 KB, 640x480, 1327013359075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8584962

>> No.8585226 [DELETED] 

Anyway I give /jp/ a month or two. At this point Team 4chan is probably being told to focus on the most profitable boards on the site (obviously the boards that produce the most traffic for the site and for Reddit).

I doubt any of our old friends will be returning soon as well and probably that is for the best.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action